Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

**SOS Concepts Low-Profile Bed Rack GB**

Old 02-28-2014, 04:14 PM   #21
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skisailbike View Post
I will. I'm weighing this rack against the idea of having you make me a pair of your rails with some brackets for mounting a bicycle carrier on each side.
Pm'd
Old 02-28-2014, 04:32 PM   #22
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
No love for NV?
Old 02-28-2014, 04:56 PM   #23
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
No love for NV?
Its Not by choice my friend. Im working with Fastenal on a detailed map of zips where I can ship to.
Old 02-28-2014, 05:11 PM   #24
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
Its Not by choice my friend. Im working with Fastenal on a detailed map of zips where I can ship to.
I am just giving you crap. Good luck with the sale. If I didnt have a shell, I would have a bedrack in a heartbeat!
Old 02-28-2014, 05:13 PM   #25

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am just giving you crap. Good luck with the sale. If I didnt have a shell, I would have a bedrack in a heartbeat!
A rack in side the CAP it will be two stories haha
Old 02-28-2014, 05:16 PM   #26
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
A rack in side the CAP it will be two stories haha
I thought about that once upon a time. My dogs would not like it.
Old 02-28-2014, 05:18 PM   #27

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I thought about that once upon a time. My dogs would not like it.
I feel you on that... I let my kids play in the back of my truck with it on and hit theirs heads like ten times
Old 02-28-2014, 05:26 PM   #28
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed....Tentative...still debating on a RTT through the CVT group buy.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:08 PM   #29
jones423 is on a distinguished road
jones423's Tacoma Gallery
do you have any pics with the tire carrier mounted?
Old 02-28-2014, 07:35 PM   #30

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
Subbed....Tentative...still debating on a RTT through the CVT group buy.
You can't pass up a ONCE IN A YEAR DEAL man 30% OFF
Quote:
Originally Posted by jones423 View Post
do you have any pics with the tire carrier mounted?
I will tomorrow I'm building a tire carrier on Warputers rack with the tow hitch lock mount, But the mount looks like this and hitch lock

Old 03-01-2014, 04:35 PM   #31
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
You can't pass up a ONCE IN A YEAR DEAL man 30% OFF

I will tomorrow I'm building a tire carrier on Warputers rack with the tow hitch lock mount, But the mount looks like this and hitch lock

It's very tempting!! Whats the rise on your LP racks?
Old 03-01-2014, 05:07 PM   #32
TRD Overland
gathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to behold

Army:
gathaway's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calestus View Post
Thanks, is this something you would be willing to do?

That was my next question. Whole reason for me buying a bed rack would be for an RTT.
I'll be ordering one of the cvt tents on the 5th and then when it comes in I plan on bringing it with me to eddy's to build the rack. I will post pictures as we build it for those who want this rack for the RTTs.
Old 03-01-2014, 06:24 PM   #33

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's very tempting!! Whats the rise on your LP racks?
8" off the bed rails. I try not to change because it only slows perduction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gathaway View Post
I'll be ordering one of the cvt tents on the 5th and then when it comes in I plan on bringing it with me to eddy's to build the rack. I will post pictures as we build it for those who want this rack for the RTTs.
My racks work with all RTT's you just have to get Different size U-bolts. Ask The OP of this GB. He's rocking my rack over the bestop.
Old 03-01-2014, 06:38 PM   #34

Navy:
Quote:
8" off the bed rails. I try not to change because it only slows perduction.
That's perfect. I really want...but I'd have to do an awful lot of camping to justify it. Still toying with the idea.
Old 03-01-2014, 06:51 PM   #35

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's perfect. I really want...but I'd have to do an awful lot of camping to justify it. Still toying with the idea.
Ive used my rack as a tire carrier, sheets of steel, sheets of plywood, If I could afford a RTT I'd carrier that. Ideas are endless my friend lol
Old 03-01-2014, 06:53 PM   #36

Navy:
Quote:
Ive used my rack as a tire carrier, sheets of steel, sheets of plywood, If I could afford a RTT I'd carrier that. Ideas are endless my friend lol
Oh yes, that's the plan. RTT. Just dropped a ton of coin on bumpers, winches and Rigids though. Sigh. Still not out of the question.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:00 PM   #37
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
You'll have to do a lot of camping to justify it no doubt. I'm currently in the ga mountains at a meet. RTT is beast. This summer I'm living out it so I'll get my money's worth then. Gl on your purchase! I found the only spot on this mountain where I get signal haha
Old 03-01-2014, 08:23 PM   #38

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
That where the hell you been lol
Old 03-01-2014, 09:26 PM   #39
khickerson is on a distinguished road

Army: E-5 2nd armored cav, Attached 18th air borne 1995
Name: Keith
khickerson's Tacoma Gallery
all ready on the list, signed up the day before the discount started, still got it though.
The wait is on! can't wait to go get lost, i think its called campin
Old 03-01-2014, 09:49 PM   #40

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by khickerson View Post
all ready on the list, signed up the day before the discount started, still got it though.
The wait is on! can't wait to go get lost, i think its called campin

1.Gathaway
2.Tunernewb92
3.khickerson
4.Warputer

It has begun! 1 more for the discount folks!