Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

**SOS Concepts Low-Profile Bed Rack GB**

Old 03-01-2014, 10:17 PM   #41
jones423 is on a distinguished road
jones423's Tacoma Gallery
I'm most likely in just wanna see how the spare tire carrier is mounted when u get it done
Old 03-02-2014, 03:49 PM   #42
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Im back from meh camping trip. It was sweet! Now someone buy this rack so we can get 5 ppl a discount!
Old 03-02-2014, 05:30 PM   #43
TRD Overland
gathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to behold

Army:
gathaway's Tacoma Gallery
Eddy will this GB discount work with those plans I sent you?
Old 03-02-2014, 05:59 PM   #44
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gathaway View Post
Eddy will this GB discount work with those plans I sent you?
PM'ed
Old 03-03-2014, 06:34 AM   #45
Jrs13086 will become famous soon enoughJrs13086 will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
Jrs13086's Tacoma Gallery
If I was to order a bed rack, could you combine that order with a set of weld on sliders for a 2013 access cab?
Old 03-03-2014, 10:53 AM   #46
Calestus is on a distinguished road
Calestus's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one off your hands.

Add Jack mount + D-rings

How much to grind/cut out the sections so I can use the bed rails?
Old 03-03-2014, 12:10 PM   #47
khickerson is on a distinguished road

Army: E-5 2nd armored cav, Attached 18th air borne 1995
Name: Keith
khickerson's Tacoma Gallery
does the bed rack come with all the mounting hardware and what size of tire can fit on the Rack? I running 265-75 16's, thinking bout going to 285's tho
Old 03-03-2014, 03:07 PM   #48
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrs13086 View Post
If I was to order a bed rack, could you combine that order with a set of weld on sliders for a 2013 access cab?
I'll do 15% off total purchase If you buy both

[QUOTE=khickerson;8293743]does the bed rack come with all the mounting hardware and what size of tire can fit on the Rack? I running 265-75 16's, thinking bout going to 285's tho

pm'ed
Old 03-03-2014, 03:23 PM   #49

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calestus View Post
I'll take one off your hands.

Add Jack mount + D-rings

How much to grind/cut out the sections so I can use the bed rails?
+$20 for hi-lift mounts
+$10 cleat cutouts
+$10 receiver lock mount
+$5 per light/attenna mount
+$10 for 400lb D-ring tie downs

+$15 T-slot nuts with bolts
Old 03-03-2014, 03:55 PM   #50

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
I GOT MY FIVE ORDERS YAY
Old 03-04-2014, 09:29 AM   #52
5 more would be awesome. Come on people...You NEED this and a RTT...Spring is coming...Oh look...group buys for both...

haha
Old 03-04-2014, 12:16 PM   #53
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Installed mine today (no spare for the mount yet).....looks sweet!

Old 03-04-2014, 12:44 PM   #54
Was going to paint mine white...but after seeing black I might not. That looks good.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:50 PM   #55
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
glws looks pretty sweet
Old 03-04-2014, 12:59 PM   #56
mromeo is on a distinguished road

Army: Rigger/Paratrooper
Name: Mike
mromeo's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd I may get in on this depending on the height I need
Old 03-04-2014, 03:34 PM   #57

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mromeo View Post
sub'd I may get in on this depending on the height I need
They are 8" from the top of the bed rails

Quote:
Originally Posted by khickerson View Post
all ready on the list, signed up the day before the discount started, still got it though.
The wait is on! can't wait to go get lost, i think its called campin

1.Gathaway
2.Tunernewb92
3.khickerson
4.Warputer
5.Calestus

It has begun! 5 more for 20% off
Old 03-04-2014, 03:40 PM   #58
TRD Overland
gathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to behold

Army:
gathaway's Tacoma Gallery
Come on 5 more. You all know u want one of these. I get to order my rtt soon then it is bed rack time.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:16 PM   #59

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gathaway View Post
Come on 5 more. You all know u want one of these. I get to order my rtt soon then it is bed rack time.
YES!!!

1.Gathaway
2.Tunernewb92
3.khickerson -----Paid
4.Warputer -----Paid
5.Calestus

It has begun! 5 more for 20% off
Old 03-04-2014, 05:04 PM   #60
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
another shot....