Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

**SOS Concepts Low-Profile Bed Rack GB**

Old 02-26-2014, 07:01 PM   #1
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
**SOS Concepts Low-Profile Bed Rack GB**

The GB on the SOS Low Profile Bed Rack ends Wednesday March 12,2014 @ Midnight(EST)

Email Eddy any questions you may have @ Sosoffroadconcepts@gmail.com

SOS Concepts Low Profile bed rack GB

First 5 racks SOLD are 10% off and after 10 racks they will be 20% off. Shipping is thru fastenal and is $120. I can NOT ship to CA, NV, MT and CO.

1st gen & 2nd gens

Just the Rack is $300

With spair tire mount on top $350

+$20 for hi-lift mounts
+$10 cleat cutouts
+$10 receiver lock mount
+$5 per light/attenna mount
+$10 for 400lb D-ring tie downs

+$15 T-slot nuts with bolts

Accepts payments thru PAYPAL @ tenganenterprises@gmail.com
Please leave what kind of rack you want and any extra goodies you would like to have along with ALL your contact info for shipping. Thanks

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

I would join but I'm already sporting his 1st ever 2nd Gen bed rack over my bestop.

Get in on this!

Thanks to my man Eddy for letting me set this up. He's a great guy and i've spent a weekend with him working on my rack and he's been nothing but a standup guy. Give this man some business!
Old 02-27-2014, 05:57 AM   #2
TRD Overland
gathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to behold

Army:
gathaway's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. Already contacted eddy about a bed rack a couple days ago.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:25 PM   #4
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-27-2014, 10:41 PM   #5
skisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud of
skisailbike's Tacoma Gallery
So no shipping of any type to CO? Or just no Fastenal shipping? I'm going to need a rack for my RTT...
Old 02-28-2014, 06:01 AM   #6
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skisailbike View Post
So no shipping of any type to CO? Or just no Fastenal shipping? I'm going to need a rack for my RTT...
With fastenal shipping coming from the east only has a few trucks a month to these states stated in the OP. That being said they are slam full, and have no room. The only place that I can get them shipped to in CO is NW like by Craig
Old 02-28-2014, 06:23 AM   #7
Jrs13086 will become famous soon enoughJrs13086 will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
Jrs13086's Tacoma Gallery
I am mulling this one around. Do they come all welded together? And I assume bare metal
Old 02-28-2014, 09:24 AM   #8

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrs13086 View Post
I am mulling this one around. Do they come all welded together? And I assume bare metal
They do come welded together and also bare metal.
Old 02-28-2014, 10:42 AM   #9
Calestus is on a distinguished road
Calestus's Tacoma Gallery
Does this rack prevent the use of the factory tie down rails? Can't quite tell from the pictures.
Old 02-28-2014, 10:54 AM   #11
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
They do come welded together and also bare metal.
What is the tubing size (looks like 1.5" but not sure) and the length and width dimensions for the top of the rack?

Also. what is the distance between the top of the bed rails to the bottom of the tubing?

Are these dimensions the same for both 1st and 2nd gen models?
Old 02-28-2014, 11:42 AM   #12

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calestus View Post
Does this rack prevent the use of the factory tie down rails? Can't quite tell from the pictures.

The 3 x 2 x 3/16 angle can be cut for use of the bed rails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
What is the tubing size (looks like 1.5" but not sure) and the length and width dimensions for the top of the rack?

Also. what is the distance between the top of the bed rails to the bottom of the tubing?

The tubing is 1.75. The too of the rack is 45 x 46. From the be rail to the top is 8". And yes the they have the same surface area
Old 02-28-2014, 12:02 PM   #13
tunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
tunernewb92's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in but I don't want mine shipped until the first week of May. I will be out of the country until then. If he can make that work then I'm in.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:24 PM   #14
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

The tubing is 1.75. The too of the rack is 45 x 46. From the be rail to the top is 8". And yes the they have the same surface area
Thanks.

Will you be offering a rack made of 1.5" tubing size to fit RTT mounting systems? At least for the CVT tents, the default brackets work with tubing up to 1.5" in diameter.

Maybe there is a workaround for this bracket size.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:26 PM   #15

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunernewb92 View Post
I'm in but I don't want mine shipped until the first week of May. I will be out of the country until then. If he can make that work then I'm in.
Thats fine with me.

After I get 5 orders Ill send you guys Invoices thru paypal

1.Gathaway
2.Tunernewb92

It has begun! 3 more for the discount folks!

Old 02-28-2014, 02:15 PM   #16
skisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud of
Quote:
With fastenal shipping coming from the east only has a few trucks a month to these states stated in the OP. That being said they are slam full, and have no room. The only place that I can get them shipped to in CO is NW like by Craig
I'm in Avon, so Craig isn't too bad. Lots of fun stuff up there to tie into a day trip. I'll give this some serious thought...
Old 02-28-2014, 02:32 PM   #17

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Just let me know
Old 02-28-2014, 02:42 PM   #18
Calestus is on a distinguished road
Calestus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks, is this something you would be willing to do?

Quote:
Thanks.

Will you be offering a rack made of 1.5" tubing size to fit RTT mounting systems? At least for the CVT tents, the default brackets work with tubing up to 1.5" in diameter.

Maybe there is a workaround for this bracket size.
That was my next question. Whole reason for me buying a bed rack would be for an RTT.
Old 02-28-2014, 02:52 PM   #19

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calestus View Post
Thanks, is this something you would be willing to do?

That was my next question. Whole reason for me buying a bed rack would be for an RTT.
I Cam mod them to fit your need to a certain limit.

I can not make them out of 1.5 because I get my tube in bundles at my cost. For $10 you can get bigger u-bolt clamps. can did his.
Old 02-28-2014, 03:28 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by skisailbike View Post
I'm in Avon, so Craig isn't too bad. Lots of fun stuff up there to tie into a day trip. I'll give this some serious thought...
Quote:
Just let me know
I will. I'm weighing this rack against the idea of having you make me a pair of your rails with some brackets for mounting a bicycle carrier on each side.