Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group buy : Costa sun glasses

Old 04-09-2014, 06:31 AM   #201
HOGDOG76 is a name known to allHOGDOG76 is a name known to allHOGDOG76 is a name known to allHOGDOG76 is a name known to allHOGDOG76 is a name known to allHOGDOG76 is a name known to all
HOGDOG76's Tacoma Gallery
I have my shipping info. thank you again for hosting!!
Old 04-09-2014, 10:04 AM   #202
badphish14 will become famous soon enoughbadphish14 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter:
Name: Mike
badphish14's Tacoma Gallery
Manethon check your email/pm.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:08 AM   #203
manethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant future
manethon's Tacoma Gallery
Got it,
Thanks
Old 04-10-2014, 02:42 PM   #204
A-TRAC Equipped
speedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
speedydave's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't ever get a tracking number, but my glasses showed up today. Thank you!
Old 04-10-2014, 03:20 PM   #205
manethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant future
[QUOTE=speedydave;8495824]I didn't ever get a tracking number, but my glasses showed up today.

That's odd,
Check spam or junk folder

Ether way, glad u received
Old 04-10-2014, 03:44 PM   #206
NJDBFTW
The Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hunter
The Hunter's Tacoma Gallery
Jaun whats the ETA for the last batch to be in?
Old 04-10-2014, 03:52 PM   #207
60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future

Army: E Co, 1-212th AVN
Name: Sean
60driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedydave View Post
I didn't ever get a tracking number, but my glasses showed up today. Thank you!
x2. Thanks for setting this up!
Old 04-10-2014, 06:20 PM   #208
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
Jaun whats the ETA for the last batch to be in?
I don't want to ignor this but providingn an eta would be futile as the order got filled, has to be shipped, then shipped to you. There are to many factors at play to give an estimate. The first batch IMO took longer to arrive than I personally anticipated so I don't want to make an assumption and be wrong
Old 04-10-2014, 06:22 PM   #209
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60driver View Post
x2. Thanks for setting this up!
Your welcome,
It's nice to know that some people appreciate the amount of effort that went into this one. If I ever so a costa one again I'll have to find a more effective efficient way of doing it. If anyone has ideas, your welcome to email me but let's keep it clean in here
Old 04-10-2014, 06:33 PM   #210
NJDBFTW
The Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hunter
The Hunter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by manethon View Post
I don't want to ignor this but providingn an eta would be futile as the order got filled, has to be shipped, then shipped to you. There are to many factors at play to give an estimate. The first batch IMO took longer to arrive than I personally anticipated so I don't want to make an assumption and be wrong
Gotcha. The first batches took like 2 weeks start to finish right? ETA was more of a time when the middle man would have it. Not so much us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manethon View Post
Your welcome,
It's nice to know that some people appreciate the amount of effort that went into this one. If I ever so a costa one again I'll have to find a more effective efficient way of doing it. If anyone has ideas, your welcome to email me but let's keep it clean in here
Everything you did for us is appreciated in this GB... I love Costa's and have always wanted a pair and now I can get em at a decent price!
Old 04-10-2014, 10:41 PM   #211
Bob Lob Law
ComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
ComeAndTakeIt's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine in today!! Looks awesome!! Thank you for putting this together!! I'll post I pic tomorrow
Old 04-11-2014, 09:35 AM   #212
Bob Lob Law
ComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
ComeAndTakeIt's Tacoma Gallery

Thanks Again for all the great work!!
Old 04-11-2014, 10:48 AM   #213
BamTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Brett
BamTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine!! Thanks Juan
Old 04-11-2014, 11:04 AM   #214
Sexy haha
Old 04-11-2014, 03:04 PM   #215
badphish14 will become famous soon enoughbadphish14 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter:
Name: Mike
badphish14's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine!They look great! Thanks again for setting this up. We could of saved on shipping, I live 5 minutes from you haha
Old 04-11-2014, 04:07 PM   #216
Countinuous improvement
TejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
TejasYOTA's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 04-11-2014, 06:26 PM   #217
Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasYOTA View Post
PM sent
hang tight,
ill see if there are any others that still want in,
min batch order ill do is 5
Old 04-11-2014, 10:50 PM   #218
06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
06TRDsport's Tacoma Gallery
Just got mine. Thanks again for all the work you did on setting up this group buy.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:32 PM   #219
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TRDsport View Post
Just got mine. Thanks again for all the work you did on setting up this group buy.
My pleasure
Old 04-14-2014, 06:41 AM   #220
HOGDOG76 is a name known to allHOGDOG76 is a name known to allHOGDOG76 is a name known to allHOGDOG76 is a name known to allHOGDOG76 is a name known to allHOGDOG76 is a name known to all
HOGDOG76's Tacoma Gallery
Thanx again Manethon the blue mirror worked great on the flats!
Attached Thumbnails
Group buy : Costa sun glasses-img_20140412_153258.jpg