Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group buy : Costa sun glasses

Old 04-16-2014, 10:34 PM   #241
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by manethon View Post
please reference information the first page : 35%
Okay I didn't know if it varied on batch
Old 04-17-2014, 05:29 AM   #242
Countinuous improvement
TejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
TejasYOTA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i will collect everyones payment this weekend that wants in.

ill pm with instructions

KOOL!!!! I hope I get it before I leave for JAMBO on May 1.
These will be my wheeling glasses.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:32 AM   #243
SHOKER
manethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant future
Name: John
manethon's Tacoma Gallery
Well everyone has to have their items paid on the batch the it's submitted for order.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:40 AM   #244
UNCC49er is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
UNCC49er's Tacoma Gallery
If its not to late, I am down for ordering a pair. I will keep an eye out on this thread for payment instructions or you can PM me.
Old 04-17-2014, 08:38 AM   #245
SHOKER
manethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant future
I'll pm everyone.
If there is a minimum of 5 users ready w payment by Monday I'll
Process those and anyone after that the following Monday. Then I'll take a break

Tips welcome hahha
Old 04-17-2014, 04:43 PM   #246
Countinuous improvement
TejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
The tip is going to pay paypal...
Old 04-17-2014, 04:45 PM   #247
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Son of a bitch. This is what I get for not dropping by here that often anymore. I just bought a new pair of Costas last month.
Old 04-17-2014, 05:06 PM   #248
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Okay now I'm really confused. I thought this next batch is gonna be late next week?
Old 04-17-2014, 08:08 PM   #249
SHOKER
Depends how fast it fills bro,
Don't worrie, if ur cash only gets in late next week I'll just place another
Old 04-17-2014, 08:18 PM   #250

Quote:
Depends how fast it fills bro,
Don't worrie, if ur cash only gets in late next week I'll just place another
Sweet! I might have more for that batch lol
Old 04-17-2014, 08:33 PM   #251
SHOKER
Guys, For any additional orders :
Please read and pay attention to the info I the thread.
I'm not individually pm'n or replying to pm's with info in the thread.
I.e how much for this glasses or that
Build the glasses w ur options and selections
Remove discount
Add shipping if under 150
Include pp fees
I hope you understand.
Old 04-18-2014, 04:59 AM   #252
Countinuous improvement
So find the price on COSTA and do the calculations.

What is your paypal email?... Not on the first thread or profile.
Old 04-18-2014, 04:38 PM   #253
SHOKER
sent everyone instructions
make sure to build the glasses, select what you want and include exact details
Old 04-18-2014, 08:24 PM   #254
adamh1977 is a glorious beacon of lightadamh1977 is a glorious beacon of lightadamh1977 is a glorious beacon of lightadamh1977 is a glorious beacon of lightadamh1977 is a glorious beacon of light

adamh1977's Tacoma Gallery
interested
Old 04-22-2014, 06:12 AM   #255
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine yesterday. Thanks
Old 04-22-2014, 12:09 PM   #256
SHOKER
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Forester View Post
Got mine yesterday. Thanks
my pleasure buddy
Old 04-23-2014, 11:05 AM   #257
SHOKER
just waiting on the last couple of people and will submit the last batch for now before i go on vacation.

Group buy will sit on idle,
Anyone who is interested will simply have to comment on this page and ill address the page by May8th for any additional orders.

I will also be releasing the SHok industry SQ audio line for you guys specifically tailored to the Tacoma, and 4 runners.
Will be 6.5 inch Component set including tweeters, mid amp, optional coax for rear, mid amp and 2 choices of subs and sub amp Stay tuned fellas!
Old 04-23-2014, 12:09 PM   #258
surfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant future

Army: MSC
Name: Ryan
surfryhder's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine in the mail today. Thanks for the hook up!!!!

Old 04-23-2014, 03:36 PM   #259
Christ Follower
RadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
RadRed06's Tacoma Gallery
Is it too late to get in on this?

Edit: Nvm will pm you info soon
Old 04-23-2014, 04:46 PM   #260
SHOKER
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadRed06 View Post
Is it too late to get in on this?

Edit: Nvm will pm you info soon
No, your okay. I'm placing last order by the wnd of the week.
Who ever is in, and payment is received by Friday will make the next order