Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group buy : Costa sun glasses

Old 03-03-2014, 05:08 PM   #41
manethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant future
manethon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesWin View Post
out
Yeah sorry mate, rx's won't be available from this source.
Old 03-03-2014, 05:14 PM   #42
tagging shit all over the net since 2001
trktwo is on a distinguished road

Army: Medic/xray tech
Name: tommy
trktwo's Tacoma Gallery
i'm in for one pr.,possibly for 2 pair
Old 03-03-2014, 06:02 PM   #44
60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: Sean
60driver's Tacoma Gallery
In
Old 03-04-2014, 11:45 AM   #45
northernfly is on a distinguished road
northernfly's Tacoma Gallery
In
Old 03-04-2014, 03:12 PM   #46
roc0905 is on a distinguished road
Name: Zeke
roc0905's Tacoma Gallery
In
Old 03-05-2014, 06:35 AM   #47
manethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant future
Since I'm still waiting on a few people, I'll start taking payments Thursday/Friday
I'm going to update with a user list that is "in" as I don't think everyone on first page looked back or saw my last request and don't want to assume.
Old 03-05-2014, 06:32 PM   #48
jjhmoney is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
jjhmoney's Tacoma Gallery
So I have to ask this. Are these seconds or blems? Also the warranty will hold up on these? I just want to make sure before I throw down the money on these!
Thanks!
Old 03-05-2014, 07:33 PM   #49
These are brand new, authentic with full warranty
I will pm everyone tonight that said "in" w my email.
I'll update the thread with those user that did and put down a list of users in this thread front page
Old 03-05-2014, 08:56 PM   #51
i sent everyone a Pm up to this point. Sorry about any duplicates.
If i missed you please send me a pm so i can add you to the list.

Thanks guys

*** i will ask that everyone please Follow the directions in the pm and add your user name to the msg.
I will not take any user requests via pm.
Old 03-06-2014, 07:39 AM   #52
60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: Sean
60driver's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! The list is up guys, send in your info so I can stop wearing my scratched oakleys! More folks said in than are on the list right now.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:00 AM   #53
A-TRAC Equipped
speedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
speedydave's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, only 2 sign ups so far?
Old 03-06-2014, 01:30 PM   #54
2 people so far have advised that unexpected costs came up and need to allocate funds towards that.

A few pm'd me but I specifically ask to email me to get on the list.
Keeping track of everything through tw is simply to hard.
Old 03-06-2014, 05:04 PM   #55
i do, just people are just taking time to get back,
many users have not even logged on yet

made contact with a few others to update tonight-- getting off work.
waiting on the rest,
lets not pull out based on speculation and what target we hit.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:43 AM   #56
N8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to behold

Name: aaron
N8ivFlav's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested in gettin in on this
Old 03-07-2014, 12:56 PM   #57
I'll pm you info,
Only 2 out of the entire say 28 have pm or emailed me saying that due to unexpected things they have to pull out.

We have tons of people that said they are in so if we can get everyone together we can do this very easily. I'm trying to find things to save you guys all money here. Let's keep this going, we are almost there
Old 03-07-2014, 11:08 PM   #58
updated
Old 03-08-2014, 05:37 PM   #59
Very close people,
Where's the rest of the members that jumped in?
Old 03-09-2014, 01:00 PM   #60
06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
06TRDsport's Tacoma Gallery
If its not to late I would like in on this. I don't have a style picked out yet though.