TJM XRay Vision HID & QH Light Group Buy
40% OFF pricing plus FREE SHIPPING! Minimum order waived!
DL1602: 6.6" QH Light, Spot Beam - Only $65.99/ea (reg. $109.99)
DL1603: 6.6" QH Light, Driving Beam - Only $65.99/ea (reg. $109.99)
DL2202: 8.6" QH Light, Spot Beam - Only $71.99/ea (reg. $119.99)
DL2203: 8.6" QH Light, Driving Beam - Only $71.99/ea (reg. $119.99)
DL1602HID: 6.6" HID Light, Spot Beam - Only $209.99/ea (reg. $349.99)
DL1603HID: 6.6": HID Light, Driving Beam - Only $209.99/ea (reg. $349.99)
DL2202HID: 8.6" HID Light, Spot Beam - Only $224.99/ea (reg. $374.99)
DL2203HID: 8.6" HID Light, Driving Beam - Only $224.99/ea (reg. $374.99)
USE COUPON CODE: XRV40
PLUS... with all orders of 2 or more lights, I will throw in security locknuts or black covers FREE, your choice! (specify preference in the comments section if ordering online)
AND... all accessories are also discounted!
DLWIRE-KIT-12V: Quick Fit Wiring Harnes - Only $29 (Reg. $37)
DL220CVR: 9.3" Light Cover, Available in Blue or Amber - Only $12 (Reg $16)
These lights are very similar/comparable to the Hella Rally 4000s, and at this price, you can get 2 for nearly the price of 1 Hella!
Housings are formed from solid cast aluminum alloy with all stainless steel hardware for maximum strength and corrosion resistance.
TJM’s state-of-the-art manufacturing process produces aprecision “free-form” alloy reflector, with a special vacuum aluminized metal coating process, which provides a flawless mirror finish.
XRay Vision 160 and 220 series lights are available in either a penetrating “spot” beam or effective “driving” beam pattern for highway, trail, or rock crawling. Choose the most effective combination of spot and driving beam lights to suit your “on and off-road” needs.
Clear optics with a fire hardened quartz glass lens and a direct computer calibrated focal point produce a precision driving light without compromise.
XRay Vision lights are available in both 60 watt High Intensity Discharge (HID) and high output Quartz Halogen (QH) systems.
Blistering 60 watt soft start HID systems are 12/24 volt compatible and feature the latest in digital ballast technology and power on with a true 60 watt Xenon bulb. The performance series QH lights are proven high output H1 100 watt European bulbs that are precision calibrated for maximum output, and easily replaceable due to being readily available.
All Xray Vision lights come standard with clear, optics-free, hard coated polycarbonate 360 degree clip-on covers. Optional color filtered versions are also available, providing custom light tuning for your driving needs.
· Strong, die-cast aluminum alloy body with high resistance to vibration and corrosion
· Stainless steel hardware
· Die-cast alloy vacuum aluminized free-form reflector for maximum light projection
· Driving and spot beams available
· Optics-free hardened quartz glass lens, reduces light distortion
· Pivoting ball joint mounting that will not easily come loose
· HID: 60W, 4200K bulb with internal 12/24V soft start ballast
· HID bulbs also available in 3000K and 6000K
· QH: European quartz halogen H1 100W 12V bulb
· Clear polycarbonate protective cover included, providing water and dirt protection with minimal light distortion and high resistance to UV, scratching and shattering
· Optional universal quick fit wiring harness available
· Security locknuts available
· Colored lens covers also available
· Spot: for long distance, open highway, high speed driving
· Driving: for width and height, turning, hilly roads, off-road, beach driving
Xray vision lights are often fitted as a pair (one spot andone driving beam) to give you the advantage of both beam types.
Colored light cover applications:
· Clear – no color change, for general purpose use
· Blue – whiter light, improves road marking visibility, good for fog, rain and snow
· Amber – warm low glare light, for hazy or dusty conditions
· Black – for covering lights when required by law
Quick fit wiring harness:
Installs easy as one, two, three!
1. Connect headlight adaptor, mount relay and connect powercables
2. Run wires to driving lights and terminate (optional: connect LED position lights to park light feed)
3. Run switch cable into cabin, mount and connect switch
Security locknut set:
Simply bolts on to the light mounting through-bolt in place of the standard nut to help deter theft.
Includes: 2 stainless steel locknuts to secure one set of lights, specially shaped socket adaptor to suit locknuts.
220 Series – 9.3”H x 8.6”W x 5.2”D
160 Series – 7.5”H x 6.6”W x 5.3”D
1. & 2. Darrin H.
3. & 4. Chris E.
I will update the above lists when orders are placed. Once the group buy has 10+ orders, I will start shipping them out. Offer extended thru 4/30/14.