Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

All-Pro Offroad PackRack * GROUP BUY *

Old 03-09-2014, 05:24 AM   #21
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dan
BassMaster06's Tacoma Gallery
Set on getting one of these. This isn't a deal breaker, but could a uws low profile toolbox still fit under this, just moved forward a bit?
Old 03-10-2014, 11:15 AM   #23
JDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDAM's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone had an Aluminum Pack Rack anodized? I have no idea what that would cost. Is it practical?
Old 03-11-2014, 01:11 PM   #24
Baoser is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Baoser
Do all the gearracks come with the Hi-Lift mount and Rotopax mounts?

Or are those add on weld-nuts?
Old 03-11-2014, 01:19 PM   #25
mromeo is on a distinguished road

Army: Rigger/Paratrooper
Name: Mike
mromeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassMaster06 View Post
Set on getting one of these. This isn't a deal breaker, but could a uws low profile toolbox still fit under this, just moved forward a bit?
Thats exactly what ive wondered. I was thinking maybe drilling out two holes in the rack to mount them into, but idk how that would work
Old 03-11-2014, 03:06 PM   #26
Corny is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: To many to list
Corny's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 03-12-2014, 09:42 PM   #27
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassMaster06 View Post
With so many different styles of toolboxes it is hard to say which ones will work and which ones won't - since we don't have any of these to test first we unfortunately don't have an answer for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
is 4 weeks also the lead time for the weld together?
We are looking at a 1 week lead time right now but we always like to error on the side of caution with what we tell people on shipping - but for this group buy we are making a large number of these to ship out right away

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDAM View Post
Has anyone had an Aluminum Pack Rack anodized? I have no idea what that would cost. Is it practical?
Not sure on the cost but anodized fades from the sun over time so it is best to get it powder coated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baoser View Post
Do all the gearracks come with the Hi-Lift mount and Rotopax mounts?

Or are those add on weld-nuts?
The GearRack does come with both a hi-lift mount on one side and tabs on the other side that work for RotoPax or other misc items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mromeo View Post
Thats exactly what ive wondered. I was thinking maybe drilling out two holes in the rack to mount them into, but idk how that would work
With all tool box questions we just don't have a way to know which ones will work and which ones won't unfortunately. If your box will work we would love for you to share the model etc with us so we can let others know
Old 03-14-2014, 07:05 AM   #28
Tekcru is on a distinguished road
Tekcru's Tacoma Gallery
I placed and paid for my order on the aluminium pack rack and gear rack 2 weeks ago can I get in on this?
Old 03-14-2014, 08:55 AM   #29
DirtyTaco24 is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
DirtyTaco24's Tacoma Gallery
Meee want...
Old 03-14-2014, 11:25 AM   #30
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekcru View Post
I placed and paid for my order on the aluminium pack rack and gear rack 2 weeks ago can I get in on this?
We will take care of you. Look out for a PM :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyTaco24 View Post
Meee want...
Your gif is hilarious!
Old 03-14-2014, 12:55 PM   #31
Brinner is on a distinguished road
Name: Nicholas
Brinner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post

Your gif is hilarious!

^^ This. I must have watched it all the way through 5 times now...and counting lol. These racks look amazing, may have to pull the trigger since I want to do the same for the CVT GB as well.
Old 03-16-2014, 10:15 PM   #32
darrylsawyer1989 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Darryl
darrylsawyer1989's Tacoma Gallery
i have been reading threads on this site for quite some time now but finally joined the group just to get in on this group buy. ill be calling tomorrow
Old 03-18-2014, 09:14 PM   #33

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinner View Post
^^ This. I must have watched it all the way through 5 times now...and counting lol. These racks look amazing, may have to pull the trigger since I want to do the same for the CVT GB as well.
Thanks Brinner! Our PackRacks are perfect for the CVT tents! You're obviously a man with great taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrylsawyer1989 View Post
i have been reading threads on this site for quite some time now but finally joined the group just to get in on this group buy. ill be calling tomorrow
We are so happy you finally joined the TW community! Looking forward to seeing your build thread come up when you get your new PackRack installed
Old 03-18-2014, 09:19 PM   #35
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Will be ordering on payday. Just have to figure out if I want any accessories on it or what to do. Thanks for the GB.

With you guy's are moving is that going to set any shipping back or calls etc?
Old 03-18-2014, 09:27 PM   #36

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a shot of DefconBrix's PackRack with the following option:

12 Weld-Nut Inserts (6 per side)
Accessory Bars (pair)
Height is approximately 15.5" above the bed rails

These bars can be placed where desired and mount using the weld-nut inserts.

Old 03-18-2014, 11:20 PM   #38

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Hope to get mine soon. Ordered a while back...
I will check on your order tomorrow to get an ETA for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Will be ordering on payday. Just have to figure out if I want any accessories on it or what to do. Thanks for the GB.

With you guy's are moving is that going to set any shipping back or calls etc?
Awesome! Looking forward to hearing from you. We would highly recommend getting the weld-nuts (12) so that you can always add the accessory bars later if needed or you at least still have extra mounting options - just a thought to keep in mind

There shouldn't be too much of a delay - we have all hands on deck helping us move and unload this thurs and fri so those will be the only 2 days effected in our operations and availability for calls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
That's exactly what I ordered, except in the 1st gen flavor
You obviously have great taste and again thanks for your order!
Old 03-18-2014, 11:22 PM   #39
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
I will check on your order tomorrow to get an ETA for you
Thanks, I also didn't realize you guys were in the process of moving also haha

As long as I get it before my RTT comes in I'll be happy
Old 03-18-2014, 11:27 PM   #40

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
We wanted to throw this out on this thread also just as a heads up on whats happening this week with All-Pro.

This is a great move for us but our phones will be down on Thurs and Fri while we move everything from CA to MT.

CLICK HERE for a little more info on this move.