Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

All-Pro Offroad PackRack * GROUP BUY *

Old 03-19-2014, 05:25 AM   #41
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
Considering getting one.
Old 03-19-2014, 07:58 AM   #42
renval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shed
renval's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Here is a shot of DefconBrix's PackRack with the following option:

12 Weld-Nut Inserts (6 per side)
Accessory Bars (pair)
Height is approximately 15.5" above the bed rails

These bars can be placed where desired and mount using the weld-nut inserts.

I like it but i was wondering if you can make it 2 inches shorter, how much is this set up for a 6foot bed?
Old 03-19-2014, 08:13 AM   #43
skisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud ofskisailbike has much to be proud of
skisailbike's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered mine yesterday! Pretty excited to get my CVT RTT mounted up for some summer trips!
Old 03-19-2014, 09:20 AM   #44
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We wanted to throw this out on this thread also just as a heads up on whats happening this week with All-Pro.

This is a great move for us but our phones will be down on Thurs and Fri while we move everything from CA to MT.

CLICK HERE for a little more info on this move.
make checks payable to 'Montana Realty Company'.

they're going to Victor, Monana if you didn't follow the link.

will orders be available for pick up if you can make your way out to the Big Sky State?
Old 03-19-2014, 02:38 PM   #45
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Awesome! Looking forward to hearing from you. We would highly recommend getting the weld-nuts (12) so that you can always add the accessory bars later if needed or you at least still have extra mounting options - just a thought to keep in mind

There shouldn't be too much of a delay - we have all hands on deck helping us move and unload this thurs and fri so those will be the only 2 days effected in our operations and availability for calls.
Yep been thinking about the weld-nuts. But im going to be cutting it down a bit too. And good to know the move won't set ya back to much. I will give you guys a call on monday or tuesday to give you guys some time. Thanks again
Old 03-20-2014, 10:28 AM   #46
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewTRS View Post
Considering getting one.
We love the consideration! When you finally decide on getting one it makes it that much more special. We're looking forward to seeing a PackRack on your build very soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by renval View Post
I like it but i was wondering if you can make it 2 inches shorter, how much is this set up for a 6foot bed?
We can cut it down when you weld it up to make it shorter for you or you can either way works for us :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skisailbike View Post
Ordered mine yesterday! Pretty excited to get my CVT RTT mounted up for some summer trips!
What a great combo! Thank you for your business and looking forward to seeing your new set up in action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawless View Post
make checks payable to 'Montana Realty Company'.

they're going to Victor, Monana if you didn't follow the link.

will orders be available for pick up if you can make your way out to the Big Sky State?
Absolutely! Come out on a friday and stay for some weekend wheeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Yep been thinking about the weld-nuts. But im going to be cutting it down a bit too. And good to know the move won't set ya back to much. I will give you guys a call on monday or tuesday to give you guys some time. Thanks again
You rock! Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!
Old 03-20-2014, 11:07 AM   #47
Itspronouncdwatah is on a distinguished road
EMS:
Name: JJ
Itspronouncdwatah's Tacoma Gallery
well i was planning on first mod being a lift but at this price. shit. if the deal for the truck goes through you'll be getting a call from me
Old 03-21-2014, 03:01 PM   #48
guessinthe2000 is on a distinguished road
guessinthe2000's Tacoma Gallery
Can you guys make one for my 14 tundra. Please pm me
Old 03-21-2014, 06:16 PM   #49
CrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Assaultman 2/5
Name: Joe
CrunchyTaco99's Tacoma Gallery
AllPro, when would be a good time to call and order one of these since you all have moved?
Old 03-21-2014, 08:51 PM   #50
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyTaco99 View Post
AllPro, when would be a good time to call and order one of these since you all have moved?
Monday at their new phone number as stated on the front page of their website.
Old 03-21-2014, 09:39 PM   #51
CrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Monday at their new phone number as stated on the front page of their website.
Thanks! Have had the website pulled up on the rack page. Never went back to the homepage to see that.
Old 03-23-2014, 10:56 AM   #52
Kendall01 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kendall
Kendall01's Tacoma Gallery
Hello. Im interested in the rack fully welded and shipped via freight. 6' bed.
Can you give me a price and shipping to 29649? Also any need for drilling for mounting?
Thanks
Kendall
Old 03-23-2014, 01:06 PM   #53
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itspronouncdwatah View Post
well i was planning on first mod being a lift but at this price. shit. if the deal for the truck goes through you'll be getting a call from me
Our fingers crossed on the deal going through and looking forward to seeing the PackRack on your new build

Quote:
Originally Posted by guessinthe2000 View Post
Can you guys make one for my 14 tundra. Please pm me
We just need a "14 Tundra at our MT location for about a week to start the testing/fitting. It is absolutely on our list of new items though. We will be looking for a loaner truck to do this after we get settled in MT

Quote:
We will be back at it as usual on Monday, looking forward to hearing from you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall01 View Post
Hello. Im interested in the rack fully welded and shipped via freight. 6' bed.
Can you give me a price and shipping to 29649? Also any need for drilling for mounting?
Thanks
Kendall
Hey Kendall01, Thanks for your interest! Give us a call anytime Mon-Fri and we can get you an accurate shipping quote and final price. 406-961-0126
Old 03-24-2014, 09:47 AM   #54
PhatTaco12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
PhatTaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Well, finally stepped up and ordered my aluminum rack! Hurts the pocket book but should be well worth it in the long run. Thanks for the GB pricing!
Old 03-24-2014, 11:53 AM   #55
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just tried calling it just kept ringing. Will givr you guys another call later. Hope the move went well.
Old 03-24-2014, 12:30 PM   #56

Quote:
Just tried calling it just kept ringing. Will givr you guys another call later. Hope the move went well.
I called once and kept ringing. Called bak ten minutes later and Curtis answered. Got me all set up for a weld together for a short bed 1st gen. Said he just got in last night. Seems like they are pretty busy!
Old 03-24-2014, 12:50 PM   #57
whys the rum gone

Quote:
I called once and kept ringing. Called bak ten minutes later and Curtis answered. Got me all set up for a weld together for a short bed 1st gen. Said he just got in last night. Seems like they are pretty busy!
Yeah I kind of figured I just tried again still ringing. Im in no rush just want to get it ordered so I can stop worrying about it and start worrying about when it will get here. Then worrying about welding it haha never ends with the mods. Im doing the weld short bed too.

Edit. Just ordered. Very excited over here! Wife is pissed. Ohwell sge wont be mad next time we are camping and sleeping in the rtt.

Thanks again for the discount and gb guys
Old 03-24-2014, 05:30 PM   #58

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatTaco12 View Post
Well, finally stepped up and ordered my aluminum rack! Hurts the pocket book but should be well worth it in the long run. Thanks for the GB pricing!
So Awesome! Thank you for your business! You are going to Love it!

Quote:
Busy for sure and thanks for understanding and for your business!

Quote:
Yeah I kind of figured I just tried again still ringing. Im in no rush just want to get it ordered so I can stop worrying about it and start worrying about when it will get here. Then worrying about welding it haha never ends with the mods. Im doing the weld short bed too.

Edit. Just ordered. Very excited over here! Wife is pissed. Ohwell sge wont be mad next time we are camping and sleeping in the rtt.

Thanks again for the discount and gb guys
So glad you got through and thanks for your business!! Your wife will be very happy indeed!

Our voicemail box doesn't seem to be working consistently so we have someone coming out to fix our phones tomorrow - moving pains..
Old 03-24-2014, 06:00 PM   #59
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
finally got my Hyatt credit card so I can earn two free nights for spending some $$ right quick. i'll be calling tomorrow.
Old 03-24-2014, 06:14 PM   #60

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawless View Post
finally got my Hyatt credit card so I can earn two free nights for spending some $$ right quick. i'll be calling tomorrow.
Win Win!! Thats awesome, looking forward to hearing from you!