Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

All-Pro Offroad PackRack * GROUP BUY *

Old 04-13-2014, 05:36 PM   #101
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
help please! what size bolts for the weld-nut inserts? gracias.

Old 04-13-2014, 05:48 PM   #102
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Lawson, how much did you cut off your rack to get that height?
Old 04-13-2014, 06:11 PM   #103
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
All-Pro welded it for me. It's the lowest they would go - 14" I think. I believe the standard height is 19" so that would make mine -5".
Old 04-13-2014, 06:13 PM   #104
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawless View Post
All-Pro welded it for me. It's the lowest they would go - 14" I think. I believe the standard height is 19" so that would make mine -5".
Cool. Thanks! Truck and rack look good man.
Old 04-14-2014, 01:05 PM   #105
whys the rum gone

I just walked outside to see the ups dude dropped off my rack this morning! No koozie or key chain but I have not opened it up to check it out yet. But thanks all pro for getting it out to me and putting on the gb at the perfect time for me.
Old 04-14-2014, 03:22 PM   #106
JDAM is on a distinguished road

JDAM's Tacoma Gallery
I received a bunch of stickers wrapped up with the invoice :-)
Old 04-14-2014, 03:24 PM   #107
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDAM View Post
Yeah thats what I got too.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:08 PM   #108
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Which sliders are these?
Old 04-14-2014, 04:48 PM   #109
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

All Pro: want to hook me up if I order this week?
Old 04-15-2014, 08:29 AM   #110
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
I just walked outside to see the ups dude dropped off my rack this morning! No koozie or key chain but I have not opened it up to check it out yet. But thanks all pro for getting it out to me and putting on the gb at the perfect time for me.
So excited to see you put your new PackRack to use! PM us your address and I will make sure you get a koozie/lanyard — we ran out but have more on order

Quote:
3/8"-16x1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDAM View Post
PM us your address and we will make sure to get you out one as soon as they are back in stock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewTRS View Post
All Pro: want to hook me up if I order this week?
Give us a call today and we will see what we can do for you
Old 04-15-2014, 10:01 AM   #111
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
So excited to see you put your new PackRack to use! PM us your address and I will make sure you get a koozie/lanyard — we ran out but have more on order
)
Getting welded and painted this weekend and I will post some pics up. And thanks pm inbound
Old 04-16-2014, 02:53 PM   #112

Thanks Ryan. Looking forward to getting that rack on and covered in waxed canvas for some shade!
Old 04-19-2014, 10:47 AM   #113
roxiedog13 is on a distinguished road
roxiedog13's Tacoma Gallery
Flipbak with PackRack

OK so that title sounds like a rhyme, ends with give that dog a bone

I'm trying to determine if I can use my new FlipBak with the PackRack.

Looking at the way the Flipbak is installed I think it will work as the Flipback
has the same flange running inside the box edge .

If someone could measure up the inside to inside on the PackRack and the distance from the bottom tube up to where the bend starts this would be much appreciated.

Some pictures from the back with dimensions would even be better.
Old 04-20-2014, 10:55 AM   #114
whys the rum gone

well all welded up. Just need to paint it now. I only took 4" off . Thanks all pro for the gb
Old 04-21-2014, 12:34 PM   #115
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks Ryan. Looking forward to getting that rack on and covered in waxed canvas for some shade!
Ryan? lol try again
Stoked to see what you come up with for a shade cover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxiedog13 View Post
OK so that title sounds like a rhyme, ends with give that dog a bone

I'm trying to determine if I can use my new FlipBak with the PackRack.

Looking at the way the Flipbak is installed I think it will work as the Flipback
has the same flange running inside the box edge .

If someone could measure up the inside to inside on the PackRack and the distance from the bottom tube up to where the bend starts this would be much appreciated.

Some pictures from the back with dimensions would even be better.
The inside edge to edge is approximately 56.5"
The height before the bend varies depending on the height you want but most are ordered around 4-5" before the bend

Maybe this angle will help you a little of Defconbrix's PackRack

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post

well all welded up. Just need to paint it now. I only took 4" off . Thanks all pro for the gb
So awesome!! Thank you! Excited to see it all finished
Old 04-22-2014, 02:59 PM   #116

Quote:
Ryan? lol try again
Geez I'm just like my customers forgetting names...

Is there a way to chop off some of the bottom plate so I can still have access to the bed rail? Maybe just have three "fingers" where the bars are but otherwise open?
Old 04-22-2014, 07:07 PM   #117
roxiedog13 is on a distinguished road
roxiedog13's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=allpro;8547047]Ryan? lol try again

The height before the bend varies depending on the height you want but most are ordered around 4-5" before the bend

Thanks for the measurements. I'm going out to take a measurement now on the FlipBack Tonneau cover , I believe it will fit inside the PackRack but I'm not sure what is the clearance height needed. What is the inside tube to tube? With this measurement , the height to the bend and opening I should be able to determine if the rack will work for me. Actually, will do that NOW.....
O.K inside needed 56.5...perfect, all that is needed is to transfer the bracket to the inside of the PackRack once installed. The height may be a problem as it will need 15" from the top of the bed rail to clear and the FlipBak cover is 56" wide. I guess what is needed to be measured is the hieight on the Packrack that is 56" wide . From this height down to the bed rail will determine if it will be able to open. My guess it will be close because the tubes are wider than the box opening.Close but not enough is my guess, the bend height will need to be around 10" for this to work. We shall see
Old 04-23-2014, 01:46 PM   #118

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Geez I'm just like my customers forgetting names...

Is there a way to chop off some of the bottom plate so I can still have access to the bed rail? Maybe just have three "fingers" where the bars are but otherwise open?
We won't modify it on our end that way but it is possible to do if you have the equipment or have a shop tackle it for you.

Quote:
Ryan? lol try again

Thanks for the measurements. I'm going out to take a measurement now on the FlipBack Tonneau cover , I believe it will fit inside the PackRack but I'm not sure what is the clearance height needed. What is the inside tube to tube? With this measurement , the height to the bend and opening I should be able to determine if the rack will work for me. Actually, will do that NOW.....
O.K inside needed 56.5...perfect, all that is needed is to transfer the bracket to the inside of the PackRack once installed. The height may be a problem as it will need 15" from the top of the bed rail to clear and the FlipBak cover is 56" wide. I guess what is needed to be measured is the hieight on the Packrack that is 56" wide . From this height down to the bed rail will determine if it will be able to open. My guess it will be close because the tubes are wider than the box opening.Close but not enough is my guess, the bend height will need to be around 10" for this to work. We shall see
Sounds like you're close! Keep us posted if you were able to make something work so we can share it with others.
Old 04-25-2014, 01:37 PM   #119

Thanks guys. I'll get some pics when the canopy gets sewed and installed.
Old 04-27-2014, 08:02 AM   #120

My only vice was that the hardware that was included couldn't even be used. The bolts weren't even long enough to catch the plate steel in the bed rails...