Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

All-Pro Offroad PackRack * GROUP BUY *

Old 03-07-2014, 10:55 AM   #1
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
All-Pro Offroad PackRack * GROUP BUY *

GROUP BUY TIME!!

With all the buzz around our PackRack lately and camping season right around the corner we thought it would be the perfect time to let everyone get into one a little easier. The options on what you can use your new PackRack for really are unlimited.
From construction workers to weekend warriors, let us know what you plan on using yours for!

* Options Shown Here: GearRack with Aluminum platform, Weld-Nut inserts and Accessory bars.

We sincerely appreciate all your support and business over the years and will be throwing in an All-Pro Lanyard or Koozie with every order while supplies last!

20% OFF!
Weld-Together Steel PackRack
05+ Short bed - $287 (Reg. $359)
05+ Long Bed - $311 (Reg. $389)
95-04 Short Bed - $279 (Reg. $349)
95-04 Long Bed - $303 (Reg. $379)

10% OFF!
Bolt-Together Steel PackRack
05+ Short bed - $494 (Reg. $549)
05+ Long Bed - $539 (Reg. $599)
95-04 Short Bed - $449 (Reg. $499)
95-04 Long Bed - $494 (Reg. $549)

Aluminum PackRack
05+ Short bed - $539 (Reg. $599)
05+ Long Bed - $584 (Reg. $649)
95-04 Short Bed - $494 (Reg. $549)
95-04 Long Bed - $521 (Reg. $579)

Bare - ground smooth and sanded, ready for paint.

Accessories – 20% OFF!
Accessory Bars (steel)
$60/ea $103/pair (Reg. $75/ea $129/pair)

Gear Rack (steel)
$199/ea (Reg. $249/ea)
* with aluminum platform add $40 (Reg. $50)

Weld-Nut Inserts (steel only)
$5.60/ea (Reg. $7/ea)

Gear Rack (Aluminum) 10% OFF
* not available at this time, see note below

Please Note – If you purchased an Aluminum PackRack and want the GearRack as well at this group buy discount we will allow you the opportunity to purchase it when it becomes available (retail price currently unknown).

Please “Call To Order”
We will add your name to the list below once you place your order.
Thanks All-Pro Nation, looking forward to seeing some new and familiar builds added to the list!
Please give the our sales team your Forum name also so we can follow your build!

Flat Rate Shipping:
$65 for any size PackRack
$60 for a GearRack
*please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.

Good thru 3/31/14 - Cannot be combined with any other offers.

More information on our Website:
https://www.allprooffroad.com/tech-i...u-63/pack-rack

..more photos and info also on our TW PackRack thread:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/all...pack-rack.html

Also, be sure to check out the CVT group buy going on right now – a great addition to your new PackRack!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...nt-2014-a.html
Old 03-07-2014, 12:29 PM   #2
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Great deal, wish it would fit with my toolbox.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:40 PM   #3
dirty Nissan driver
gravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
gravedgr's Tacoma Gallery
How does the bolt together work? Where do the bolts go, and how sturdy is it compared to the weld together?

Also, if someone chooses the weld together and opts to have you weld it for them, is there any discount on the welding?
Old 03-07-2014, 12:47 PM   #4
ragincajun35 is on a distinguished road

Name: Spencer
ragincajun35's Tacoma Gallery
1) I'll take a gear rack! I have a pack rack already. Can i still get the deal even if i dont get a rack being that i already have one?
Old 03-07-2014, 12:49 PM   #5
sugsss is on a distinguished road
sugsss's Tacoma Gallery
How much shipped to Hawaii 96797
05 shortbed weld together and gear rack steal thanks
Old 03-07-2014, 12:51 PM   #6
Pingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to behold

Pingo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm very interested in this, are you guys able to ship to Alaska? Also just throwing out ideas here, if I got a welded pack rack so it had to ship freight what are the chances I could throw a CVT and apex front bumper on there as well?
Old 03-07-2014, 01:03 PM   #7
Grand Master Fu
OneFastGeek is on a distinguished road

OneFastGeek's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome to see this GB, but you should have done it for the month of April instead. So as to give people a little recovery time from the CVT hit to the bank account. I imagine you'd be able to have more people jump on this great GB.

I'm getting one for sure, but sadly it won't be this month
Old 03-07-2014, 04:06 PM   #8
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Glad I'm not missing out on this from ordering before this started! Got in on the 15% off President's Day sale and got it for about the same price
Old 03-07-2014, 05:54 PM   #10
JDAM is on a distinguished road

JDAM's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered an aluminum pack rack over the phone yesterday and unknowingly got the group buy price. Thanks Ryan!

I'm having them weld it together and freight shipping to me. The shipping was pretty reasonable.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:29 PM   #11
PhatTaco12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
PhatTaco12's Tacoma Gallery
I was already looking at purchasing and "BAM", a group buy. Awesome! I just wish the aluminum had welded nuts for adding stuff. I don't want to have to buy those 1 1/2 inch billet aluminum mounts that cost a fortune. Anybody have any other ideas so that I don't have to order steel? Even thought about buying and having someone local adding the nuts later just so I don't miss this GB. Thanks for putting this together Ryan.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:32 PM   #12
Kevinbrown44 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
Kevinbrown44's Tacoma Gallery
I want one and will be calling tomorrow to place my order!! Weld together rack for long bed.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:28 AM   #13
QuesoTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
QuesoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
want one so bad but it makes my wallet hurt...i already bought all my armor and suspension
Old 03-08-2014, 02:39 PM   #14
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Great deal, wish it would fit with my toolbox.
Sounds like it's time to buy a new tool box set-up ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedgr View Post
How does the bolt together work? Where do the bolts go, and how sturdy is it compared to the weld together?

Also, if someone chooses the weld together and opts to have you weld it for them, is there any discount on the welding?
Check out Viorent Grips build - he has some great photos of his bolt-together pack rack. You won't notice a difference between the sturdiness of the two, the bolt-together was originally designed for people without access to a welder and to keep shipping costs as low as possible. We can offer 10% off the welding cost but the shipping would have to go freight which would be more money also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragincajun35 View Post
1) I'll take a gear rack! I have a pack rack already. Can i still get the deal even if i dont get a rack being that i already have one?
You absolutely can still get the deal. Thanks for your business!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugsss View Post
How much shipped to Hawaii 96797
05 shortbed weld together and gear rack steal thanks
This will have to be something you call into our sales team for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
I'm very interested in this, are you guys able to ship to Alaska? Also just throwing out ideas here, if I got a welded pack rack so it had to ship freight what are the chances I could throw a CVT and apex front bumper on there as well?
You are quite the bundler lol

CVT ships out of a different location (state) so that wouldn't be possible or cost effective unfortunately. We can work out the best possible shipping price though for you on getting the PackRack and Apex Fr Bumper. Give our Team a call on Monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFastGeek View Post
Awesome to see this GB, but you should have done it for the month of April instead. So as to give people a little recovery time from the CVT hit to the bank account. I imagine you'd be able to have more people jump on this great GB.

I'm getting one for sure, but sadly it won't be this month
There is always so many variables to consider when doing a group buy and it is never the right time for everyone but we chose to do it during March because thats when the majority of tax returns are coming back making it a little easier for most. You have until the 31st to secure one at this price

Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
Can one order these lower? It's just as is?
Thanks in advance
We can shorten the height for you at the time of purchase without a problem - just let the sales team know the height you would like it to sit above the bed rails when you place order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDAM View Post
I ordered an aluminum pack rack over the phone yesterday and unknowingly got the group buy price. Thanks Ryan!

I'm having them weld it together and freight shipping to me. The shipping was pretty reasonable.
That Ryan is a pretty alright guy Thanks for your order!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatTaco12 View Post
I was already looking at purchasing and "BAM", a group buy. Awesome! I just wish the aluminum had welded nuts for adding stuff. I don't want to have to buy those 1 1/2 inch billet aluminum mounts that cost a fortune. Anybody have any other ideas so that I don't have to order steel? Even thought about buying and having someone local adding the nuts later just so I don't miss this GB. Thanks for putting this together Ryan.
We are going to be looking into doing a mounting option as well that will be more cost effective. Hopefully this is something we can get the R&D done on pretty quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinbrown44 View Post
I want one and will be calling tomorrow to place my order!! Weld together rack for long bed.
WooHoo! Thanks for the order!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuesoTaco View Post
want one so bad but it makes my wallet hurt...i already bought all my armor and suspension
Easy solution.. Don't pay attention to your wallet anymore and just look at all the nice parts you could be adding lol but really, thank you so much for your business! we know adding parts to our vehicles is sometimes difficult. If you are unable to purchase during this group buy we will do our best to get you a good deal when you are able.
Old 03-08-2014, 10:22 PM   #15
dirty Nissan driver
gravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Check out Viorent Grips build - he has some great photos of his bolt-together pack rack. You won't notice a difference between the sturdiness of the two, the bolt-together was originally designed for people without access to a welder and to keep shipping costs as low as possible.
Your quote seems to be really messed up. I tried editing it, but still can't get to the thread you're linking.
Old 03-08-2014, 10:40 PM   #18
dirty Nissan driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefconBrix View Post
Thanks!
Old 03-08-2014, 11:02 PM   #19
Broja OG and CEO
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mike
Location: Behind the windshield, watching the world pass on the right.
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery

when is the last day to order???
Old 03-09-2014, 01:05 AM   #20
Baoser is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Baoser
Need...to...call...and order!

Pickup available? Will be down in Socal for Toyotafest... =)