Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Artec Quart Crates Feeler

Old 03-08-2014, 02:46 PM   #1
TRD Overland
gathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to behold

Army:
gathaway's Tacoma Gallery
Artec Quart Crates Feeler

Canceled!
Old 03-09-2014, 01:24 AM   #2
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Love stuff like this. I'm interested. Full price isn't even that bad.
Old 03-09-2014, 01:31 AM   #3
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely interested.
Old 03-09-2014, 12:54 PM   #4
TRD Overland
gathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to behold

Army:
And the list has started.

1: benbacher
2: Germ
Old 03-09-2014, 12:54 PM   #5
NateMob is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Aircraft Metals Tech
Name: Nathan
NateMob's Tacoma Gallery
The Ultimate Trail is the one i would spring for.
http://www.artecindustries.com/Ultim...ant_p_166.html
Old 03-09-2014, 06:54 PM   #6
TRD Overland

Army:
3: NateMob :Ultimate Trail
Old 03-10-2014, 11:56 PM   #7
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Little late but I'm bumping this. More interest!!!
Old 03-11-2014, 07:06 AM   #8
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Those are badass.. Just don't know where I'd put any of them. Fairly priced to begin with.
Old 03-11-2014, 07:11 AM   #9
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
You have my attention. I could be in on a Racing one depending on price.
Old 03-11-2014, 02:57 PM   #11
TRD Overland

Army:
Slowly getting some interest. I'm waiting on some prices now.

4: JWaldz
5: eborgie
6: tunernewb92

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
Those are badass.. Just don't know where I'd put any of them. Fairly priced to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
You have my attention. I could be in on a Racing one depending on price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunernewb92 View Post
I'd be in on an ultimate as well.
Old 03-12-2014, 03:35 PM   #12
TRD Overland

Army:
Bump... Still waiting on a response about prices

Old 03-14-2014, 12:48 PM   #13
TRD Overland

Army:
Looks like we would need 25 to get 10% off. There is 1 person over on expedition portal that is interested but we are still really short. I'll give it a couple more days and if we don't get the interest I'll close this up.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:50 PM   #14
NateMob is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Aircraft Metals Tech
NateMob's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks, no one wants to spend money on practical shit.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:53 PM   #15
TRD Overland

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateMob View Post
That sucks, no one wants to spend money on practical shit.
Nope. If it doesn't make your truck look cool its not worth it right? Blah I'll probably end up buying a set later anyways. I keep fluids in my jeep amd truck now but they are always moving around bc they dont have a proper place
Old 03-14-2014, 12:56 PM   #16
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
in for an ultimate or race.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:08 PM   #17
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
7: colinb17
8: MY50cal
Old 03-14-2014, 01:42 PM   #18
TRD Overland

Army:
9: sqiandubh (expeditionportal)
Old 03-14-2014, 02:40 PM   #19
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
9: sqiandubh (expeditionportal)
10. SMKYTXN
Old 03-14-2014, 02:45 PM   #20
Privateer is on a distinguished road
Name: Ken
Privateer's Tacoma Gallery
if this mounted to my box rails I would be sold *nudge nudge*

but if its just a box... couldn't I use a milk crate. or ammo can for about 5$? cool idea, needs a mounting system. imo