Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

EBC Stage 1-5 Brake Kits for Toyota's! All EBC brake parts heavily discounted @ TAP

Old 03-19-2014, 07:17 PM   #21
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Parts showed up today! You guys are fast. I can't wait to install. I would this weekend but I will be on the Mojave Trail.
Old 03-20-2014, 03:41 PM   #22
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
What would be the best kit for a tacoma running heavy armour and oversized mud tires?

Also could I get a approximate quote for shipping to Alberta Canada T1W 2Z4?

Cheers
Old 03-20-2014, 04:21 PM   #23
TAP Auto Parts
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06HAOLE View Post
Parts showed up today! You guys are fast. I can't wait to install. I would this weekend but I will be on the Mojave Trail.

Great to hear and happy to be of service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snorola View Post
What would be the best kit for a tacoma running heavy armour and oversized mud tires?

Cheers
Any of the kits that use the yellowstuff pads. Shipping on rotors and pads will probably run 80-100 via USPS. A box of pads only is about 40. Shoot me a PM with what you are looking for and I can work out something for you
Old 03-20-2014, 04:24 PM   #24
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snorola View Post

Cheers
Stage 5 with braided lines, and an ABS kill switch as long as u are cabable of threshold braking. It can save ur life especially in the snow.... The ABS on these trucks is too overactive and will allow u to continue for meters while on the pedal when u only have feet to stop.
Old 03-20-2014, 04:40 PM   #25
TAP Auto Parts
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
^^^ Good advice right there.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:49 PM   #26
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas of MRT View Post
^^^ Good advice right there.

thank you sir

its done me quite well over the years.
The stage 5 is great. No pulsing, very low wind noise (its a slot thing), little dusting (IMHO), great initial bite (unlike ceramics which need to be warm), quiet operation, great pedal feel (with all my mods atleast) and great fade resistance.

Ill be getting these from now on.... Ive used various setups on different cars ranging from OEM on my tacoma and maxima, to brembo blanks and axxis metal masters on the maxima, to hawks and brembos on the tacoma, to the stage 5 and I am very happy.

YOU MUST BED THEM IN....... stopping power will increase after a few weeks.... IM not saying they SUCK at first, but they only get better with some time.
Old 03-22-2014, 07:08 PM   #27
abceemike is on a distinguished road
abceemike's Tacoma Gallery
I have a trd sport 4x4. I want the stage 5 kit, which one should i select? Only options are base and pre-runner.
Old 03-22-2014, 09:18 PM   #28

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by abceemike View Post
I have a trd sport 4x4. I want the stage 5 kit, which one should i select? Only options are base and pre-runner.
Select prerunner..... Look at the page after u select the stage 5 kit.... Look at fitment. U will see a note for 4x4.

The part number u want is

S5KF1347
Old 03-22-2014, 09:25 PM   #29

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
http://ebcrotors.com/S5KF1347-pv-235...brake-kit.aspx

Sorry to list a competitor, but u can cross reference the part number.... This has 4x4 in the selection

Then again, with the price TAPS offers, the other place is no competition really!
Old 03-23-2014, 01:59 PM   #30
abceemike is on a distinguished road
abceemike's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome thank you.
Old 03-24-2014, 12:21 PM   #32
TAP Auto Parts
Thank you for all of the orders over the weekend.

We can do Hawk, PowerSlot, Stoptech, and more! Just shoot me a PM if you want a quote on something other than the EBC kit!
Old 03-26-2014, 02:33 PM   #33
TAP Auto Parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
http://ebcrotors.com/S5KF1347-pv-235...brake-kit.aspx

Sorry to list a competitor, but u can cross reference the part number.... This has 4x4 in the selection

Then again, with the price TAPS offers, the other place is no competition really!

Thanks for helping out! If you guys ever have fitment questions you can always reference EBC's site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Chas, you be hookin' us T-Dubbers up.
Anytime Texoma - I am just a truck guy like everyone else here and like for people to get good prices and parts.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:13 PM   #34

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas of MRT View Post
Thanks for helping out! If you guys ever have fitment questions you can always reference EBC's site.

Anytime Texoma - I am just a truck guy like everyone else here and like for people to get good prices and parts.
U got it
Old 03-26-2014, 09:49 PM   #35
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, too bad I cant afford this now. Stage 5 would be my choice, if I had the monies.
Old 03-27-2014, 02:02 PM   #37
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered Stage 5 yesterday. Excited to see how they handle all the extra weight I will have in the coming weeks-months. (front plate bumper, winch, full skids, sliders, rear H/C bumper with swingout)

Matt
Old 03-27-2014, 02:10 PM   #39

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
U guys will love the stage 5

Just remember they won't shine until they are bedded and broken in...... May take a hundred mikes to shine...

I don't have much armor, but I do have the avid bar, sliders, a full toolbox, 75 series authorities (duratrac clones), and the truck stops great.
I had hawk/brembos before, and as soon as I got the supercharger, I knew I needed better brakes.

The ebc stage 5, S.S. braided lines, and ABS kill switch make for an impressive stop...... I just saved bambies mom a couple weeks ago on the freeway and left a good 100 feet of black stripes and a cloud of smoke.