Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Rampage off-road LED lighting ON SALE!! Ends 4/5/14

Old 04-17-2014, 12:55 PM   #281
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Question Eric. I ordered two pair of the Qube2 lights, but only got one pair. (invoice shows cost of $258, so I am assuming that was 4 lights at $58 each, plus shipping) Is there another shipment coming?

Order # 754
Old 04-17-2014, 01:14 PM   #282
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
Question Eric. I ordered two pair of the Qube2 lights, but only got one pair. (invoice shows cost of $258, so I am assuming that was 4 lights at $58 each, plus shipping) Is there another shipment coming?

Order # 754
I'm guessing my guy boxing up lights didnt look at the Qty 2 and rather just that it was a pair of lights. I'll check it out and get them sent.
Old 04-18-2014, 06:14 AM   #284
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Was notified last night that the missing set is already on it's way! AWESOME Customer service. I think I have found the builders of my future rear bumper, once I am ready to get it. Eric and crew have the best customer service I have seen.
Old 04-18-2014, 10:23 AM   #285
Esckay has a spectacular aura aboutEsckay has a spectacular aura about
Name: Sean
Esckay's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-18-2014, 07:16 PM   #287
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine Wednesday and mounted up today.
Attached Thumbnails
Rampage off-road LED lighting ON SALE!! Ends 4/5/14-image.jpg  
Old 04-18-2014, 07:17 PM   #288
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Mounted my switch here
Attached Thumbnails
Rampage off-road LED lighting ON SALE!! Ends 4/5/14-image.jpg  
Old 04-18-2014, 07:18 PM   #289

Sorry the pics are sideways, it's how they upload from my phone!
I will get my other two mounted once I get some good brackets for them!
Old 04-19-2014, 07:05 AM   #290
Esckay's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! Clean.
Old 04-19-2014, 08:42 AM   #291
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Mathew; looking great! Thanks for posting, and enjoy!
Old 04-20-2014, 07:11 PM   #292
paquu has a spectacular aura aboutpaquu has a spectacular aura about
Name: Chris
paquu's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't seemed to have gotten a tracking number yet. Order # 790. Maybe its still waiting on the brackets to be powder coated?
Old 04-20-2014, 08:02 PM   #293
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
30" in lower grill

Got my 30" installed today but didn't get a chance to wire it in....not enough truck time today as the kids were driving me crazy ! Lol. Anyone have a link to where I can buy the female clip that clips into the male on the harness? Can't wait to fire this thing up! Also size of the bolts that attaché eh bar to the mounts?! Thinking I should throw some security bolts on....

Old 04-20-2014, 09:42 PM   #294
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULLY View Post
Got my 30" installed today but didn't get a chance to wire it in....not enough truck time today as the kids were driving me crazy ! Lol. Anyone have a link to where I can buy the female clip that clips into the male on the harness? Can't wait to fire this thing up! Also size of the bolts that attaché eh bar to the mounts?! Thinking I should throw some security bolts on....

Looks good! You can find the 2 pin deutsch connectors on Amazon quite readily it seems. I was looking into possibly ordering nulk5 and stocking some.
I'll check the threads on the bolts, if I remember correct they're a M6 but I don't recall the thread pitch
Old 04-21-2014, 01:22 AM   #295
robssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
robssol's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Looks great! I want to mount mine the same way. Where did you move your front tag to?
Old 04-21-2014, 07:57 AM   #296
Esckay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Great work! Thats the 30" radius bar? I went with the 32". Did you use the Rigid mounts? I thought the lights came with all the wiring you need? Lots of dumb questions...

Looks great!
Old 04-21-2014, 08:32 AM   #297
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robssol View Post
Looks great! I want to mount mine the same way. Where did you move your front tag to?
I will most likely screw it to the cross member that my skid attaches to...or get some high powered magnets and attach in the same place but makes it removable so I can pull it off when I hit the trail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esckay View Post
Great work! Thats the 30" radius bar? I went with the 32". Did you use the Rigid mounts? I thought the lights came with all the wiring you need? Lots of dumb questions...

Looks great!
It is the 32" straight bar (30"bar with 1" mount points on each side) I used the mounts that came with the bar but drilled new holes lower on the mounts due to the location I wanted the bar. Everything does come with the bar..you get the bar, mounts, hardware, Allen keys, and harness with relay and switch. The only thing really needed is the female 2 pin deutsch connector that goes from the wires on the bar and plugs to the male connector on the harness. It definitely took some time to get it where I wanted it and some fab work. Pulled the bumper off/on about 15 times lol.
Old 04-21-2014, 10:03 AM   #298
northwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
northwesttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just got an email saying my brackets and lightbar have been shipped.. Longest 3 days of my life!
Old 04-21-2014, 10:29 AM   #299

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwesttaco View Post
Just got an email saying my brackets and lightbar have been shipped.. Longest 3 days of my life!
Bars are shipping... still waiting on the brackets. But those are going USPS priority since they dont fit in the box with the light bars anyways. Just figured everyone would appreciate getting the bars and maybe a chance at wiring so when the brackets come it's a quick install and you're out rockin the trails!
Old 04-21-2014, 02:06 PM   #300
frycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 11B2V
Name: Zach
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
I technically wasn't part of the group buy but got my lightbar invoice today, Thanks