Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Rampage off-road LED lighting ON SALE!! Ends 4/5/14

Old 03-21-2014, 02:34 AM   #41
Taco03 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Michael
Taco03's Tacoma Gallery
Just bit the bullet. 42in Radius bar purchased. Thanks for the sweet deal.
Can't wait to install it.
Old 03-21-2014, 08:39 AM   #42
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco03 View Post
Just bit the bullet. 42in Radius bar purchased. Thanks for the sweet deal.
Can't wait to install it.
Thanks for the order!
Old 03-21-2014, 10:26 AM   #43
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Friday BUMP
Old 03-21-2014, 11:58 AM   #44
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OP updated. 2 more orders just came in.
Old 03-21-2014, 12:09 PM   #45
PKRTacoma is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Parker
PKRTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
just ordered the rdr42" with mount for my 09'. been waiting to do this forever! thanks for the help and advice on the phone. can't wait to install!!!!!
Old 03-21-2014, 02:02 PM   #46
Air Force:
Taco03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Thanks for the order!
Do you have any details for product install for the light bar or the roof mounts?

Also I want to just make sure I ordered correctly. I purchased the RDR42+ Roof mounts. But here it only shows the light bar?

Quote:
11. RDR42- Michael K.
12. RDR52+ Dodge roof mounts- Trevor F. (local order)
13. RDR42+ roof mounts- Parker A.
Old 03-21-2014, 02:17 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco03 View Post
Do you have any details for product install for the light bar or the roof mounts?

Also I want to just make sure I ordered correctly. I purchased the RDR42+ Roof mounts. But here it only shows the light bar?
I will have docs in time for shipping.
LED will bolt to my mounts with the supplied hardware and allen wrench, then you'll measure, drill through the rubber roof gutter filler, and then bolt the bar/brackets to the factory locations.
Only reason the mounts dont show on the OP for you is I didnt type it in, I can add it if it makes you feel better
Old 03-21-2014, 02:18 PM   #48

Here's a few pics of light output of a DR22 on my front bumper.
Pics in order: stock low, stock hi, LED bar. My stock lights have been upgraded to Silverstar ultra bulbs too.

Old 03-21-2014, 03:19 PM   #49
Air Force:
Taco03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LED will bolt to my mounts with the supplied hardware and allen wrench, then you'll measure, drill through the rubber roof gutter filler, and then bolt the bar/brackets to the factory locations.
Only reason the mounts dont show on the OP for you is I didnt type it in, I can add it if it makes you feel better
Where will the wire harness run?

Its all good, It was a late night last night at work jsut want to make sure I didn't screw something up.
Old 03-21-2014, 04:07 PM   #50

you'll run it down the side of the windshield, under the hood, then connect all the wiring and punch through one of the grommets in the firewall for the switch wiring then just choose a switch location and cut a hole for the toggle.
Old 03-21-2014, 06:59 PM   #51
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAMPAGE BUMPAGE
Old 03-22-2014, 08:26 AM   #52
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Just found out my 4 month old 42" light bar is turning bronze. Trying to issue a return/refund from seller (amazon). If I get one, I'll order the 42" radius bar soon.
Old 03-22-2014, 09:17 AM   #53
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered 2 pair of the "F-qube 2" flush mount. One pair will work great with the current Relentless Fab front bumper, and the future rear bumper will get the other pair for reverse lights! Of course STILL haven't received the bumper sticker yet Eric.....Hmmmm... lmfao.
Old 03-22-2014, 01:44 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
Just found out my 4 month old 42" light bar is turning bronze. Trying to issue a return/refund from seller (amazon). If I get one, I'll order the 42" radius bar soon.
Sounds good! I've seen some of the bars do that bronze thing, the ones I have are not anodized like that they have a different coating with a mild texture. Looks like powder coat. I'll have to ask my manufacturer what the coating is exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
Just ordered 2 pair of the "F-qube 2" flush mount. One pair will work great with the current Relentless Fab front bumper, and the future rear bumper will get the other pair for reverse lights! Of course STILL haven't received the bumper sticker yet Eric.....Hmmmm... lmfao.
Sounds great.
How do you plan on running the flush mount in the front?
Old 03-22-2014, 10:20 PM   #55
paquu has a spectacular aura aboutpaquu has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chris
paquu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I really hate to be such a pain in the ass about this, but im still unsure where these mounts are being fastened. I don't have a rubber roof gutter filler on my 1st gen double cab. What factory locations? why drill if its going to a factory location? ultimately I suppose what I'm getting at is that I'd rather not drill holes into my roof and risk leaks if I can drill it into the door jam, between some weatherstripping instead. Pictures included so we both see the same thing.
Attached Thumbnails
Rampage off-road LED lighting ON SALE!! Ends 4/5/14-20140322_105637.jpg   Rampage off-road LED lighting ON SALE!! Ends 4/5/14-20140322_105658.jpg  
Old 03-22-2014, 10:33 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by paquu View Post
I really hate to be such a pain in the ass about this, but im still unsure where these mounts are being fastened. I don't have a rubber roof gutter filler on my 1st gen double cab. What factory locations? why drill if its going to a factory location? ultimately I suppose what I'm getting at is that I'd rather not drill holes into my roof and risk leaks if I can drill it into the door jam, between some weatherstripping instead. Pictures included so we both see the same thing.
I believe our mounting will include a door jam option for those who don't want to drill into their roofs (which is understandable.) The boss man drives a 1st gen. He is also very picky about what goes on it. We are working very hard developing various mount brackets for various vehicals. Yours included.

I'm sure he will chime in soon, just know that we strive to provide customers with product they will be happy with. In fact, we are relentless.

Pun intended.
Old 03-23-2014, 01:51 PM   #57
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sounds great.
How do you plan on running the flush mount in the front?
Not sure quite yet. I have a few ideas, but until I actually get the lights, I can't measure or calculate. I may cut access holes in the front, then use that spare steel to fab a "pop-out" to weld back into place. I wish I had a local place that would let me buy scrap cut-out pieces of steel. With all of this fab that I am doing I am thinking I will be in need of getting a plasma cutter.....God I can't save money worth a DAMN Eric, and it's all your fault! I blame you for everything! lmao.
Old 03-23-2014, 02:36 PM   #58
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric. I sent you a pm.
Old 03-23-2014, 03:32 PM   #59
LSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Logan
LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Ready to put some Rampage lights in the bumper in a few weeks
Old 03-23-2014, 03:34 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSC15 View Post
Ready to put some Rampage lights in the bumper in a few weeks
Yeah buddy! Looking clean!