Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GB#2 Shok industry sound deadener v2

Old 04-01-2014, 03:01 PM   #21
Griffman151 is on a distinguished road
Griffman151's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in 2 packs. Thanks for putting this together!
Old 04-01-2014, 04:39 PM   #22
frycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 11B2V
Name: Zach
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
I would also be happy to pick up two packs from you guys!
Old 04-01-2014, 07:54 PM   #23
manethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant future
manethon's Tacoma Gallery
no problem,
ill collect payments at the end of april.
That leaves everyone more than enough time to get their affairs in order.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:30 AM   #24
617mike9c1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed617mike9c1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed617mike9c1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed617mike9c1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed617mike9c1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed617mike9c1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed617mike9c1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed617mike9c1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed617mike9c1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed617mike9c1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed617mike9c1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
617mike9c1's Tacoma Gallery
Add me to the list for two packs please. Thanks.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:52 AM   #25
manethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant future
Spread the word! This is an amazing product.
This is a preorder so the bigger the better
Old 04-04-2014, 11:20 AM   #26
Incomparable, like...
Yakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Randy
Yakoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckinOhio View Post
I just did my rear access doors Tuesday. I put a good amount on the outer door skin. after that I covered over the speaker hole. There is a plastic cover that goes over the speaker hole that I threw away and covered the hole with sound deadener.
This video is the video i used to get an idea on how to remove.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aitzr_3p9MM
I watched this video like 18 times and I still don't understand. I think she was saying something about a door.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:09 AM   #27
Lol, hey I didn't post that,
That's a pure thread derailer lol
Old 04-05-2014, 08:26 PM   #28
StuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Mark
StuckinOhio's Tacoma Gallery
Lol sorry for the derailment.
I was hoping you were going to post this GB months ago!
Old 04-05-2014, 09:01 PM   #29
There was one but it was completed.
I hope this one takes off a bit better.
There was 25 packs sold last time and the worst thing they said was the stuff is to sticky haha. The adhesive is incredible and it's really easy to work with once you get the hang of it.
Old 04-05-2014, 09:21 PM   #30
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Want to get on this still but just got a bill, will be standing by.
End of April the last day to sign up?
Old 04-06-2014, 12:32 AM   #31
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
So to do everything on my dclb id need three packs?
Old 04-06-2014, 07:53 AM   #32
2-3 packs depending how you do it.
Entire truck edge to edge 3 packs
Old 04-06-2014, 07:53 AM   #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett707 View Post
Want to get on this still but just got a bill, will be standing by.
End of April the last day to sign up?
End of April is last day of payment received date at This point
Old 04-06-2014, 08:16 AM   #34
WY7FRV
woodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
woodnick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
So to do everything on my dclb id need three packs?

Ben if your going to so the headliner and all four door I'd get three packs. I got two last time and I still have one door left and the headliner to do.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:10 AM   #35
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah, I think I will. Put me down for three packs tentatively. This is definitey on my summer to do list. Be nice to cross it off.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:56 AM   #36
I'm only going to list people that i have payment for,
From my experience last time its just a pain otherwise.
Old 04-06-2014, 12:10 PM   #37
Purveyor of Fun

Totally get that. Shipping will be x3?
Old 04-06-2014, 01:17 PM   #38
Mtniner is on a distinguished road

Mtniner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by manethon View Post
I'm only going to list people that i have payment for,
From my experience last time its just a pain otherwise.
Do we send you our payment now or do you let us know when to send it? My first group buy so not sure how this works. Thanks again.
Old 04-06-2014, 03:21 PM   #39
Payment will be sent directly to SHok industry.
pre-order filled and shipped with the rest until landed then sent out to the individuals.
Ill pm everyone who wants in on the pre-order group buy friday this coming week Friday April 11 with payment instructions as with the previous group buys
Old 04-06-2014, 09:10 PM   #40
WY7FRV
woodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
woodnick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Totally get that. Shipping will be x3?

Ben have them shipped to me and I'll bring them north when I go to work.