Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GB#2 Shok industry sound deadener v2

Old 04-06-2014, 09:16 PM   #41
manethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant future
manethon's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping costs the same flat rate per pack, so might as well ship directly
Old 04-07-2014, 06:54 AM   #42
manethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant future
Okay, pre-order payment requests can now be done,
Pm me for payment instructions:
Old 04-07-2014, 11:09 PM   #43
i went to work again!
This is the Final deal
SHOCKING NEW UPDATE:
Only for TW : First 25 units @ $89.99 + 17.45 shipping across the US via USPS flat rate box If payment is received before April 21.
Over 25 units it will jump to $95.99 + Shipping and or after April 21.
If over 25 units and After April 21st then it will be
$99.99 + 17.45 shipping across the US via USPS flat rate box
Old 04-08-2014, 07:48 AM   #44
AT this price, its practically a give AWAY

Everyone has been pm'd
Spread the word people! Our strength lies in our community. Im working hard to show Shok that we support them.
There Is so much more to offer.

User requested payment :
braik
Old 04-08-2014, 12:51 PM   #45
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Whooop. Paid.
Old 04-08-2014, 12:58 PM   #46
Thanks man,
Total packs already accounted for : 13

Thanks for the support! Shok truely is a great company and appreciates your participation
I will be doing an audio related poll/ suggestion/ request later on in the week and see if I can bring you guys some amps-mids-sub packages
Old 04-08-2014, 01:05 PM   #47
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice. Is shipment delayed until a certain amount of packs ordered?
Old 04-08-2014, 01:29 PM   #48
ZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
ZMan2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Ah, what the hell, I need to do the floor in my truck anyways, now's as good a time as any. Put me down for a pack. PM me with payment info, and I'll get it out right away.
Old 04-08-2014, 02:05 PM   #49
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
i am interested, I just dont know how much I need....

I am looking to my lexus front to back, side to side top to bottom hahaha, only thing that wont come out is the dash, ill explore mud tonight for the sq footage
Old 04-08-2014, 02:09 PM   #50
No problem. I'll try keep the count updated.
Even at 99$ this deadner is a steal! So who ever gets their payments in gets the benefit of a cheaper rate. I was simply trying to get as good of a deal as I can and give back to the tw community
Old 04-08-2014, 04:40 PM   #51
15 spoken for and pending payment
Old 04-08-2014, 04:51 PM   #52
Yeti Hunter

Manethon, will these ship out after payment or after the GB is over?
Old 04-08-2014, 06:32 PM   #53
As this is a preorder it should be coming in mid may.
I see that when I edited the page after the last discount update I some how deleted it by mistake, updated that as well.
Old 04-09-2014, 05:46 AM   #55
No they do not.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:20 PM   #56
17 packs gone,
Only 8 left at the current price!
Old 04-11-2014, 06:33 AM   #57
For any Canadians, especially Alberta's or people in Ontario,
If the order size crossing the border works out to be more coat effective bulk shipping you would have that option. A single pack costs $56 to ship into Canada
Old 04-12-2014, 08:02 PM   #58
petro55 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Fleet Sailor
Name: Mike
petro55's Tacoma Gallery
I will take a pack. Let me know how to pay.

Thanks!
Old 04-12-2014, 09:32 PM   #59
Will PM you instructions. If the last2 pm goes through , we at 22 packs paid!
Get your now before 25 mark or April 21.
Old 04-14-2014, 08:05 AM   #60
Exhaust is on a distinguished road
Name: Erik
Exhaust's Tacoma Gallery
Would 1 pack cover the four doors and behind the rear seats of a Gen 1 DC?