Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GB#2 Shok industry sound deadener v2

Old 04-14-2014, 10:17 AM   #61
Kini is on a distinguished road
Army: Combat Engineer / Diver
Kini's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take 2 packs, please pm me with payment instructions.

Thanks
Old 04-14-2014, 04:38 PM   #62
Kini is on a distinguished road
Army: Combat Engineer / Diver
Kini's Tacoma Gallery
Paid, Thanks
Old 04-14-2014, 07:37 PM   #63
manethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant future
manethon's Tacoma Gallery
I have to get an update on the count but I believe we are 1-2 units away from the first mark, after 25 small price bump. It's small bump so don't hesitate!!!

I'm looking for more canadians, more specifically calgarians that would want to get in on this. That way we can do a bulk ship to ether montana or calgary.
Old 04-14-2014, 08:16 PM   #64
Darthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Darthyota's Tacoma Gallery
Don't prices usually go down when you buy more units? Not calling you out just thinking out loud
Old 04-14-2014, 08:30 PM   #65
manethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant future
well instead of going based on % discount by meeting a certain tier,
I wanted everyone to get the very best price they can- early bird gets the worm and reward those that pay early. We have a deadline we have to meet so thats why this is structured the way that is.

This is what the manufacturer requested, an inverse group buy. Regular group buys are a pain especially when trying to take payment and having to refund people once we hit a certain mark. This way the manufacturer takes the risk.

Darth yota, would you rather me charge everyone $99 and then as we get more units (over 25) go down to $89 ?
$99 was already the lowest price they wanted me to sell it at and i said i want to do better! IF we didn't reach 25 units everyone would have paid 10$ more per unit. Not exactly what i wanted
Old 04-14-2014, 09:37 PM   #66
Darthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Darthyota's Tacoma Gallery
Fair enough, a good deal is a good deal! Like I said I was just thinking out loudcause I'd never seen a gb have the better price first
Old 04-15-2014, 06:57 AM   #67
Units 22/23 pending payment
Old 04-15-2014, 01:56 PM   #68
24/25 pending payment.
Any additional packages, please check with me as it's based on payment received.
The good thing: it's not like the price jumped much. It's $5
Old 04-16-2014, 09:28 PM   #70
TIER 2 ---NOW PAST 25 units, selling at $95.99 + Shipping until the 21st April.
Old 04-18-2014, 03:42 PM   #71
3 more days till last price change
Old 04-19-2014, 12:30 PM   #72
Shortly 27 packs will be accounted for and paid
Old 04-21-2014, 11:28 AM   #73
okay, last day guys! Get it now when u can.
Old 04-25-2014, 01:21 PM   #74
Mtniner is on a distinguished road

Mtniner's Tacoma Gallery
I'm curious what the status is on this? When are you placing the order now that the gb is over? Thanks.
Old 04-25-2014, 09:19 PM   #75
orders are already placed with the company- which is whom you paid.
group buy is still open at their sale price of $99 plus shipping which is still a great price.
Old 04-25-2014, 09:31 PM   #76
Mtniner is on a distinguished road

Mtniner's Tacoma Gallery
My first group buy so I don't know how this all works. I mistakenly thought the gb ended on the 21st, I didnt see a date on the first post. Just getting anxious to get mine installed, have everything else just waiting on this.
Old 04-26-2014, 12:36 PM   #78
ill reference this off the first page
"SHOK MATs V2 are on pre-sale now!! Tentative shipment date mid may"
Old 05-04-2014, 09:55 PM   #80
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
any updates on shipping