Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GB#2 Shok industry sound deadener v2

Old 03-27-2014, 07:55 AM   #1
manethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant future
manethon's Tacoma Gallery
GB#2 Shok industry sound deadener v2

All special TW discounts now expired, but our sale price is still valid.

SHOK MATs V2 are on pre-sale now!! Tentative shipment date mid may
Ill pm everyone who wants in on the pre-order group buy this coming week Friday April 11 with payment instructions.
I will list all user's that have paid
Its time for the great Shok Mat Pre-sale!
LAST Group buy # 1
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ning-matt.html

We have the SHOK MAT V2 with an improved textured foil design!

What's the main difference? We spoke to some SQ folks and they suggested this design in order to help in the dissipation of rear waves behind the mid bass driver.
We looked into it and the SHOK MAT V2 is here!

Material: Butyl Compound ( custom mix specified at the factory)

Mat Thickness: 1.85mm ( Conservative rating)

Foil Thickness: 0.1mm

Mat size: 4sq ft

Pack side : 40 sq ft ( 10 sheets)

Pre-sale Price per 10 sheet ( 40 sq ft pack)
SHOCKING NEW UPDATE:
Only for TW : First 25 units @ $xx.xx + 17.45 shipping across the US via USPS flat rate box If payment is received before April 21.
TIER 2 ---NOW PAST 25 units, selling at $xx.xx + Shipping and or after April 21.
If over 25 units and After April 21st then it will be
$xx.xx + 17.45 shipping across the US via USPS flat rate box

shipping is based on lower 48 states
AT this price, its practically a give AWAY

Everyone has been pm'd
Spread the word people! Our strength lies in our community. Im working hard to show Shok that we support them.
There Is so much more to offer.

User requested payment :

braik
MTNiner
woodnick
frycook
bennett707
Griffman151
ZMan2k2
617mike9c1
petro55
Kini*

[/URL]

[/QUOTE]
Old 03-27-2014, 08:03 AM   #2
Coppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant future

Coppertone's Tacoma Gallery
Is that a set amount or can we order less?
Old 03-27-2014, 11:26 AM   #3
manethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant future
Their sold per pack at 40sqf.

Okay, pre-order payment requests can now be done,
Pm me for payment instructions:
Old 03-29-2014, 08:44 PM   #4
Finally after getting all of the Shok Mat down.

[/QUOTE]
Old 03-29-2014, 09:37 PM   #5
Mtniner is on a distinguished road

Mtniner's Tacoma Gallery
In the pics did you use all 40 sq ft? Is 40 sq ft enough to do the rear wall and four doors and floor? Thanks.
Old 03-29-2014, 10:55 PM   #6
CALI TACOMA is on a distinguished road
EMS:
Name: kevin
CALI TACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
im intrested
Old 03-29-2014, 10:57 PM   #7
these pictures came out of my last group buy
To do most of the truck you will need 2 packs
Old 03-29-2014, 11:14 PM   #8
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
2ski4life7's Tacoma Gallery
Put me in for at least one
Old 03-29-2014, 11:24 PM   #9
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
How does this do on road noise. Doors and back panel most critical?
Could 1 pack do the back panel and both doors.
Old 03-29-2014, 11:34 PM   #10
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 03-30-2014, 12:19 AM   #12
WY7FRV
woodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
woodnick's Tacoma Gallery
Ha! those are pictures of my truck! Two packs did the whole truck except for the roof and one door. DCLB that's why I'm getting one more pack. I probably won't use it all but I'll give whatever I have left to my son.
Old 03-30-2014, 01:00 AM   #13
Yes that's ur truck
Glad you like the stuff after working with it,
Besides super sticky it's a fantastic product!

Road noise is massively reduced. This is also the sound quality enhancement version, well the new version at that so there is additional benefits for doors housing speakers
Old 03-30-2014, 10:53 AM   #14
Mtniner is on a distinguished road

Mtniner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by manethon View Post
these pictures came out of my last group buy
To do most of the truck you will need 2 packs
Thanks, put me down for two packs.
Old 03-30-2014, 11:03 AM   #15
dcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ehren
dcvt16's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like a pack to do the doors and back wall.

When doing the doors, are you putting the mat inside the door skin or? Anyone got pics of installed in/on doors?
Old 03-30-2014, 11:27 AM   #16
StuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Mark
StuckinOhio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcvt16 View Post
I'd like a pack to do the doors and back wall.

When doing the doors, are you putting the mat inside the door skin or? Anyone got pics of installed in/on doors?
I just did my rear access doors Tuesday. I put a good amount on the outer door skin. after that I covered over the speaker hole. There is a plastic cover that goes over the speaker hole that I threw away and covered the hole with sound deadener.
This video is the video i used to get an idea on how to remove.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aitzr_3p9MM
Old 03-30-2014, 01:24 PM   #17
with shok matt you can simply put one layer on the inner skin and outer skin covering as much of the large panels as one can. Nothing more would be required unless your putting in an 8 inch mid with over 150W rms. With that i would add a second layer to the outer skin.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:30 AM   #19
braik has much to be proud ofbraik has much to be proud ofbraik has much to be proud ofbraik has much to be proud ofbraik has much to be proud ofbraik has much to be proud ofbraik has much to be proud ofbraik has much to be proud ofbraik has much to be proud ofbraik has much to be proud of
braik's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for one.

One pack can do the doors and back wall of an 2nd Gen Access Cab right?
Old 03-31-2014, 02:13 PM   #20
Yes