Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Canceled Mods please delete

Old 04-02-2014, 10:34 AM   #1
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
Canceled Mods please delete

Canceled sorry. Got ahead of myself unfortunately.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:37 AM   #2
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This is my Autana on my 4Runner, great quality all around!

Old 04-03-2014, 07:02 PM   #4
Arrowshot is on a distinguished road

Navy: Force Protection
Arrowshot's Tacoma Gallery
???

Is this still on???? I have been corresponding with Evan regarding a Kukenam Ruggedized and wanted a different color than orange. He replied they would be available in a grey in the April time-frame and put me on an email list. Have you got enough responses for this????
Old 04-03-2014, 07:15 PM   #5
dctamcoa is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
dctamcoa's Tacoma Gallery
Sub,d
Old 04-03-2014, 07:44 PM   #6
steelhd is on a distinguished road
steelhd's Tacoma Gallery
sub
Old 04-04-2014, 03:49 AM   #7
Sconnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowshot View Post
Is this still on???? I have been corresponding with Evan regarding a Kukenam Ruggedized and wanted a different color than orange. He replied they would be available in a grey in the April time-frame and put me on an email list. Have you got enough responses for this????
I just started it again, Evan and I had thought because of other group buys it may have been a good idea to postpone it. We are good to go now though so lets get these orders rolling!
Old 04-04-2014, 12:07 PM   #8
Arrowshot is on a distinguished road

Navy: Force Protection
Arrowshot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudthedoor View Post
I just started it again, Evan and I had thought because of other group buys it may have been a good idea to postpone it. We are good to go now though so lets get these orders rolling!
Can we get some prices?
Old 04-04-2014, 12:08 PM   #9
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
maybe next year.... good luck with the group buy
Old 04-04-2014, 01:07 PM   #10
Sconnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowshot View Post
Can we get some prices?
I'm not allowed to advertise the prices you have 2 pm me because they have to adhere to minimum advertise pricing (MAP). The reason for this is because they do business with big companies like Bass Pro Shops & to protect that business relationship they don't advertise the price because it is better than the stores price.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:08 PM   #11
Sconnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Taco View Post
maybe next year.... good luck with the group buy
Thought you got a CVT?
Old 04-04-2014, 01:09 PM   #12
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nope.... kings I was gonna do one of the two tents but a steal came up
Old 04-04-2014, 01:12 PM   #13
Sconnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Taco View Post
nope.... kings I was gonna do one of the two tents but a steal came up
Haha nice! Luckily due to my awesome internship I was able to do my icons and my tent I would have done the same thing though had I not been in school though
Old 04-04-2014, 02:38 PM   #14
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudthedoor View Post
Haha nice! Luckily due to my awesome internship I was able to do my icons and my tent I would have done the same thing though had I not been in school though
Yeah unfortunately it's only one or two big things a year...... I wish I could get an internship for gears and lockers too hahahaa
Old 04-04-2014, 02:44 PM   #15
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a great product and company. Three of us had them on our norcal offroading trip last month. We didnt find a good place to camp till after dark and these took minutes to setup.

Old 04-06-2014, 10:12 AM   #16
dctamcoa is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
dctamcoa's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear that it didn't work out. I really want one and it would have been good timing for me. If you hear about any good deals on any RTT please feel free to hit me up. Thanks
Old 04-06-2014, 10:21 AM   #17
Sconnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dctamcoa View Post
Sorry to hear that it didn't work out. I really want one and it would have been good timing for me. If you hear about any good deals on any RTT please feel free to hit me up. Thanks
Yeah I apologize I wish I had waited for his response. I thought we were good to go but I guess I jumped the gun. I have a few contacts that can get you a smaller discount on tepui though. I'll pm them to you later tonight.