LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

What group buy do you want?

Old 04-01-2009, 10:45 AM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
What group buy do you want?

Hey everybody!

First off thank you very much for helping me make the Pop N Lock Group buy such a success at this point. I would have NEVER imagined getting over 80 orders, and the orders are flooding in as we speak.

Now I am having fun with the other group buy and it is giving me something to do with my time since I can't play rugby this semester (turns out dislocating your shoulder so much in one season that a gust of wind will pop it again causes some damage).

Anyway, What group buys would you be interested in that hasn't been offered and is not provided by an official vendor here on TW?
Old 04-01-2009, 01:24 PM   #2
tc2008 has a spectacular aura abouttc2008 has a spectacular aura about

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
1. headers
2. CB radio kit
Old 04-01-2009, 01:25 PM   #3
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
weathertech floor liners!
Old 04-01-2009, 01:27 PM   #4
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
raammat or some other sound deadening stuff
Old 04-01-2009, 01:39 PM   #6
monte1985 is a jewel in the roughmonte1985 is a jewel in the roughmonte1985 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Stan
monte1985's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to see one for the Truxedo LoPro Qt tonneau covers.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:40 PM   #7
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
spindles
Old 04-01-2009, 01:43 PM   #9
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
Grillcraft grills!

...oh wait....

where did you get all your sound deadening stuff from?
Old 04-01-2009, 01:47 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
I bought it all directly from second skin audio.
mind telling me what it cost to do the whole inside?
Old 04-01-2009, 01:58 PM   #13
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
mind telling me what it cost to do the whole inside?
somewhere between $700-$800, but I did the floor, all four doors (inner and outer skin) and the back wall with both damplifier pro and luxury liner pro. Comparing it against a non-deadened truck, you can definitely tell a difference. Was that difference worth the investment, I haven't decided yet. But it's done, so does it really matter?
Old 04-01-2009, 02:04 PM   #14
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
1. Headers- i think URD is best to set that one up
2. CB- good suqqestion
3. weathertech floor liners- there was one not too long ago, figure out who did it and see if there can be a round 2
4. Sound deadening- excellent I will look into it
5. Wheels and wheel spacers- another good one
6. tanou covers- good idea
7. spindles- not aware of what they are, anyone want to educate me?
8. Seat covers- we had one not too long ago with wet okle
9. Scangauge- already tried, you can call them directly to get a group but discount but the cheapest they will go is $149.95 shipped
Old 04-01-2009, 03:13 PM   #15
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
Exhaust system.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:22 PM   #16
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
I think CB's are a good suggestion.....now what do I need.....hmm sliders, TC UCA's, Ultimate lift kit, tail lights.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:36 PM   #17
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
TRD License Plate frames!
Old 04-01-2009, 03:41 PM   #18
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Sliders are on my personal biased list. I want some so bad.

The ultimate lift kit would be best handled by toytech on here. exhaust and headers we should ask URD because I want both but not sure If i would be able to organize something.
TRD license plate covers i didnt even know existed until this morning haha so i will look into it
Old 04-01-2009, 03:43 PM   #20
armstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aviator...Four Fans Of Freedom
Name: Sean
armstrsm's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech floor liners... Then Extang Roll up tonnue covers

Products Discussed in this Thread