Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

BOLT-ON/WELD-ON SLIDERS SALE 15% OFF 4/6-4/11/14

Old 04-10-2014, 05:17 PM   #22
SpeedwayTaco160 is just really niceSpeedwayTaco160 is just really niceSpeedwayTaco160 is just really niceSpeedwayTaco160 is just really niceSpeedwayTaco160 is just really nice

Name: Ray
SpeedwayTaco160's Tacoma Gallery
it wasnt you man, I work in a hangar/flightline, sometimes signal is crap. But thanks for writing me back. is the sliders completely bolt on or do you have to drill into the frame?, also are the one that are you selling are they your new design or are they the ones that require you to drill them?
Old 04-10-2014, 06:07 PM   #23
4Running
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any pics of the 66" on a third gen T4R?
Old 04-10-2014, 07:17 PM   #24
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedwayTaco160 View Post
it wasnt you man, I work in a hangar/flightline, sometimes signal is crap. But thanks for writing me back. is the sliders completely bolt on or do you have to drill into the frame?, also are the one that are you selling are they your new design or are they the ones that require you to drill them?
Complete bolt on. NO drilling required, Its a new design. I scrapped the files lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
Do you have any pics of the 66" on a third gen T4R?
I dont not have pics on a 3rd gen. Only 4th and 5th
Old 04-10-2014, 07:23 PM   #25
hawks02 is on a distinguished road

hawks02's Tacoma Gallery
I want in on this deal! PM'd.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:43 PM   #27
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
DCSB With K-out and Removable steps going HONOLULU,HI )) Primed to prevent rust on its long journey

Old 04-10-2014, 07:50 PM   #29

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
I've sold about 8 sets so for and only one pic..
Old 04-10-2014, 08:10 PM   #30
Coppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant future

Coppertone's Tacoma Gallery
In the OP you mention 1st gen as '98 and on. Is there a reason these won't work on '95-97?
Old 04-10-2014, 08:14 PM   #31

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppertone View Post
In the OP you mention 1st gen as '98 and on. Is there a reason these won't work on '95-97?
No reason bud typo. Thanks I will fix. I installed a set a month ago on a 96 reg cab
Old 04-10-2014, 08:15 PM   #32
Coppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant future

Coppertone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
No reason bud typo. Thanks I will fix. I installed a set a month ago on a 96 reg cab
Thanks brah. I think I just realized that the bolt-on's are for 2nd gens only.....is that correct?
Old 04-10-2014, 08:18 PM   #33

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppertone View Post
Thanks brah. I think I just realized that the bolt-on's are for 2nd gens only.....is that correct?
Correct. I do not a have a design to wrap the box frame on the first gen.
Old 04-10-2014, 09:34 PM   #34
surfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura aboutsurfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura aboutsurfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Lee
surfnmoto2's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd for set.
Old 04-10-2014, 11:16 PM   #35
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For the release of my NEW bolt-ons I'm running a short sale

Quote:
Complete bolt on. NO drilling required, Its a new design. I scrapped the files lol

Those frame plates look familiar.
Old 04-11-2014, 03:46 AM   #36

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Those frame plates look familiar.
They do don't they. I thought the same thing after I got them cut out. Seems like the holes can only go in one spot work.
Old 04-11-2014, 05:26 AM   #37
SpeedwayTaco160 is just really niceSpeedwayTaco160 is just really niceSpeedwayTaco160 is just really niceSpeedwayTaco160 is just really niceSpeedwayTaco160 is just really nice

Name: Ray
SpeedwayTaco160's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 04-11-2014, 02:30 PM   #38
badphish14 will become famous soon enoughbadphish14 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter:
Name: Mike
badphish14's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent!
Old 04-11-2014, 09:47 PM   #39
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
I am happy to see the edited OP. Good stuff!
Curious tho, have you guys tested the bolt on set just using the available holes on the frame? I want to be able to use my hilift on the sliders, and I hate to drill more holes in frame. Thanks Eddy
Old 04-11-2014, 09:54 PM   #40

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
I am happy to see the edited OP. Good stuff!
Curious tho, have you guys tested the bolt on set just using the available holes on the frame? I want to be able to use my hilift on the sliders, and I hate to drill more holes in frame. Thanks Eddy
I have not done a hi-lift test. I've told people that have asked, I advise drilling the bottom before trying that. I think with all the surface area these awesome plates have with atleast grade 5 hardware snug as a bug will handle the weight.

Even with my weld-ons I get 1/4" deflection, but thats from the open frame twisting.

I wonder why the 2nd gen is open frame and all the T4R' and FJ's are boxed