Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Feeler : Wonder Wafers

Old 04-01-2009, 05:58 PM   #1
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
Question Feeler : Wonder Wafers

I bought my truck used and after the first few days it continued to smell the same, like a new truck.. well it was used so I thought that was strange, well I was checking the air filter a few days later and stumble upon a wonder wafer under my seat. I suspect these wafers are the ones to blame for my truck still to this day smell like a new truck. So I did some research and have not been able to find them in any local store or really any local car wash, but I found a huge box of them online. I was considering buying the sample packs they have listed, or maybe just one or the other, then reselling most if not all of the wafers I receive , id probably sell them from $1.50-$3 for a single or 3.. I gotta work on the numbers more, but if I did this which package would yall prefer and would you even be interested? These things last for ever and you can stick them anywhere, even hide them in your brother's back hair!
Old 04-01-2009, 06:22 PM   #2
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Wonder wafers are the way to go!! A local car wash here in the area used to sell them and stopped but I ordered direct through WW and got a bucket full of them in the leather scent.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:49 PM   #3
cntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck
cntstan's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in a 3 pack.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:31 PM   #4
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
what scent do yall think?
Old 04-01-2009, 10:45 PM   #5
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like a sample pack to decide which I like best
Old 04-02-2009, 04:02 PM   #6
If it bleeds we can kill it
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

Kicker_Of_Elves's Tacoma Gallery
I'd get in for a 3 pack of nu car waffers
Old 04-02-2009, 05:46 PM   #7
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicker_Of_Elves View Post
I'd get in for a 3 pack of nu car waffers
x2
Old 04-02-2009, 11:53 PM   #8
Tacoma Tom is on a distinguished road
Tacoma Tom's Tacoma Gallery
When you buy in bulk qty 25 they are about $.44 each including shipping. Even ebay come close to this price.
I would double check the price of the lot you are looking at.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:38 PM   #9
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
I'm bringing this thread back! I love Wonder Wafers!
Old 02-19-2011, 09:46 PM   #10
deadhead5573 is on a distinguished road
deadhead5573's Tacoma Gallery
Wonder Wafers., love the smell and they last a long time for me.

I recently just found out about them. They were under the seats when I bought my new car. I found a guy locally that has a site and sells them 5.95 for a dozen free shipping. Not bad because I canít use 2 and 300 at a time. They are over at buy-wonder-wafers.com
Old 02-19-2011, 09:52 PM   #11
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
A car wash here uses them... I love the leather scented ones
Old 02-19-2011, 11:15 PM   #12
deadhead5573 is on a distinguished road
deadhead5573's Tacoma Gallery
They are good. But I have cloth inside, so i went with the clean car scent. Everyone asks me what smells so good.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:16 PM   #13
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhead5573 View Post
They are good. But I have cloth inside, so i went with the clean car scent. Everyone asks me what smells so good.
Just go on ebay. They have every scent you can imagine. Plus, its like $25 for a whole container of them. Well worth it, instead of just buying one or two at a time. They stay fresh in the container too