Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Could use another Wet Okole GB or exhaust GB!

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 07:22 PM   #21
1 man wolf pack
Hardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Evan
Hardcorehehaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
screw WO... do a Katzkin leather group buy...
Those are really nice but look expensive as hell!
http://www.katzkin.com/main.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
i'd be interested in the WO if the price was right
It would be 20% off of the website prices. I believe at least $200 for just the front two.
http://www.wetokole.com/

Old 04-06-2009, 11:39 AM   #22
sky1ine3 will become famous soon enoughsky1ine3 will become famous soon enough
sky1ine3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major View Post
Can you use seat covers on the 09's as they have the side airbags (I believe in the seat sides in the front seats)?
yah, they do fit. i have them on my 09. i got a black with blue piping and "X-Runner" logo. Wet Okoles FTW!
Attached Thumbnails
Could use another Wet Okole GB or exhaust GB!-dsc07745.jpg  

Old 04-06-2009, 12:14 PM   #23
Dingo is an unknown quantity at this point
Army: 1st CAV
Dingo's Tacoma Gallery
leather would be nice but i can deal with WO

Old 04-06-2009, 12:18 PM   #24
If it bleeds we can kill it
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

Kicker_Of_Elves's Tacoma Gallery
I'd get in on some WO's

Old 04-06-2009, 01:54 PM   #25
Consumer is on a distinguished road

Consumer's Tacoma Gallery
I would go for the WO

Old 04-06-2009, 05:50 PM   #27
Sinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of light

Army: Logistics, Beans, Bullets and spare parts..
Name: Mike
Sinister's Tacoma Gallery
Wet butt Plz..

Old 04-06-2009, 06:52 PM   #28
Major is on a distinguished road

Army: Major, 1st Infantry Division
Major's Tacoma Gallery
sky1ine3

I was just concerned that the covers would affect the deployment of the seat side airbags on the 2009s. If I were sure they would not I would like a set of covers but so far have not been able to find an answer to this question. Thanks

Old 04-06-2009, 07:12 PM   #30
Sinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of light

Army: Logistics, Beans, Bullets and spare parts..
Name: Mike
Sinister's Tacoma Gallery
Major

Side airbags. take a look at this.
http://www.wetokole.com/safety.html

Old 04-06-2009, 07:24 PM   #31
If it bleeds we can kill it
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

Kicker_Of_Elves's Tacoma Gallery
I'm reading through the last group buy thread for W.O.'s and it look's like they needed 100 people in order to get the 20% off deal. Uh, are we there yet?

Old 04-06-2009, 07:33 PM   #32
sky1ine3 will become famous soon enoughsky1ine3 will become famous soon enough
sky1ine3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major View Post
sky1ine3

I was just concerned that the covers would affect the deployment of the seat side airbags on the 2009s. If I were sure they would not I would like a set of covers but so far have not been able to find an answer to this question. Thanks
on the side, they are slit open, so that theres room for the airbags to come out. i dont have any pics yet, but there is an opening. its about 6-8 in. long and it over laps so you cant see the gray seats.

Old 04-07-2009, 05:21 PM   #33
Legend in my own mind
CableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of light

CableTec's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for a Wet Okole's GB.

Old 04-07-2009, 05:24 PM   #34
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
screw WO... do a Katzkin leather group buy...
I might be able to do this. The guy we sold our old building to is now using katzkin. Do you really want me to see what kind of group buy we can get. Should I go threw the friend or the official company.

Old 04-07-2009, 05:38 PM   #35
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
In for wet okoles

Old 04-08-2009, 07:57 PM   #36
teenieweeniewagon is on a distinguished road
teenieweeniewagon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfupanda View Post
I live very close to Costa Mesa, CA, where wer okole is located. If I get a group buy going, how many people will be interested? Just need a count so I can negotiate the price... thanks. Tell me if this is a good idea or not...
It's a great idea! Count me in!

Old 04-09-2009, 08:11 PM   #38
Mainland Newfie
mainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud of
mainland_newfie's Tacoma Gallery
any pics of those seat covers?

P.S.
I think the stain isn't form the water, either someones cheat'n or you got some serious crotch sweats going on
a.k.a.
Swalls

Old 04-10-2009, 01:00 AM   #39
wiley is on a distinguished road
wiley's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested in the WOs as well...

Old 04-10-2009, 01:35 AM   #40
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
i'd be interested in the WO if the price was right

I agree with Sami-cakes.

the price has to be right, though.

Closed Thread