Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Could use another Wet Okole GB or exhaust GB!

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 12:15 AM   #2
Costco Gold Star Member
superHI is on a distinguished road

superHI's Tacoma Gallery
i want some wet okoles!

Old 04-03-2009, 12:18 AM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
ugh im on it haha

Old 04-03-2009, 02:46 PM   #4
GASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
GASH's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Exhaust all the way!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-03-2009, 05:22 PM   #5
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Definately wet okole!

Old 04-04-2009, 10:34 AM   #8
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
... im still confused on how you managed to stain your seat covers with water? =]

Old 04-04-2009, 10:45 AM   #9
jgarcia.mpa is on a distinguished road
jgarcia.mpa's Tacoma Gallery
trd exhaust!

Old 04-04-2009, 11:43 AM   #10
If it bleeds we can kill it
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

Kicker_Of_Elves's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GASH View Post
TRD Exhaust all the way!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarcia.mpa View Post
trd exhaust!

Check this thread out for a good deal on the TRD Catback:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/dea...tml#post511887

Old 04-04-2009, 11:59 AM   #11
BlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
Name: James
BlueSteel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by awoit View Post
... im still confused on how you managed to stain your seat covers with water? =]
Sounds crazy, but I couldn't believe it myself until it happened. The cap came unsnapped on my water bottle and drained on the back seat. The next day it had dried but there was a huge ring on the seat....damn and that was filtered water too.

Old 04-04-2009, 12:04 PM   #12
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I've got it on my back seats too... just happens with these trucks... mine came from my wife trying to give the dogs some water when we were moving.

Old 04-04-2009, 09:25 PM   #15
teenieweeniewagon is on a distinguished road
teenieweeniewagon's Tacoma Gallery
wet okole!

Old 04-05-2009, 09:07 AM   #17
ajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ajviper7's Tacoma Gallery
I would deffinately be interested in some wet okole's.

Old 04-05-2009, 09:08 AM   #18
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
i'd be interested in the WO if the price was right

Old 04-05-2009, 09:19 AM   #19
Major is on a distinguished road

Army: Major, 1st Infantry Division
Major's Tacoma Gallery
Can you use seat covers on the 09's as they have the side airbags (I believe in the seat sides in the front seats)?

Old 04-05-2009, 09:40 AM   #20
kungfupanda has a spectacular aura aboutkungfupanda has a spectacular aura aboutkungfupanda has a spectacular aura about

Navy: SEAL
kungfupanda's Tacoma Gallery
Costa Mesa, CA

I live very close to Costa Mesa, CA, where wer okole is located. If I get a group buy going, how many people will be interested? Just need a count so I can negotiate the price... thanks. Tell me if this is a good idea or not...

Closed Thread