Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Feeler: Eyelid Group Buy

Old 04-02-2009, 10:26 AM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Eyelid Group Buy

Hey, with some you requesting an eye lid group buy, I contacted autotrim design. They told me with a minimum of 12 orders, we can get a 20% discount. Therefore the end price discounted from $28.95 would be $23.16 plus shipping. Is this something you guys would be interested in. I might purchase 6 color samples and work that cost into the price (around $2 for 6 samples). Here is the link to the retail page:

http://www.autotrimdesign.net/detail...L4__10708.html

Is this something you guys would be interested in?
Old 04-02-2009, 10:28 AM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
i like the other style eyelids better.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:29 AM   #3
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
those are decals? i thought they were plastic
Old 04-02-2009, 10:30 AM   #4
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
no they are vinyl decals i believe
Old 04-02-2009, 10:33 AM   #5
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
ya i just read a review and think that the plastic ones would be better. i'll go back to research
Old 04-02-2009, 10:36 AM   #6
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
i found this page and now I dont know what to do:
http://www.icwhen.com/tacomanut/eyelids.html

Let me know what you want with the eyelids
Old 04-02-2009, 10:37 AM   #7
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i'd go for something other than eyelids.....maybe narrow down the next GB and put the options in a poll.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:42 AM   #8
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
now im looking at CB's lol
Old 04-02-2009, 10:43 AM   #9

cb's are going to be way to hard to do cause there are eleventy billion different ones and you won't be able to reach a consensus on which one to choose. just more debate.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:51 AM   #10
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
I am sure there are some people on here that have had their eyelids for 8+ months , why not ask how they are holding up and where they bought them from
Old 04-02-2009, 10:56 AM   #11
wing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud of

wing103's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wing103 Send a message via AIM to wing103 Send a message via MSN to wing103 Send a message via Yahoo to wing103 Send a message via Skype™ to wing103
I want to report that vinyl eyelid is look like shit. first of all, it is hard to put it on, I really did not like the result that it is come out. don't waste your money, brother.