Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Feeler: Rock Sliders group buy

Old 04-02-2009, 11:54 AM   #22
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
GAH! Only 150+ shiping? I just spent $140 yesterday on the material to build a set of sliders for my truck! Oh well, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve for building mine so they'll be unique at least.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:55 AM   #23
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
GAH! Only 150+ shiping? I just spent $140 yesterday on the material to build a set of sliders for my truck! Oh well, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve for building mine so they'll be unique at least.

Haha when do you think you will build yours, I'm curious to see now
Old 04-02-2009, 11:57 AM   #24
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
I might be intrested...... Kinda depends on the kick outs
Old 04-02-2009, 12:00 PM   #25
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Haha when do you think you will build yours, I'm curious to see now
I'm starting on them in my Fabrication class hopefully tomorrow, maybe not til monday. I expect to take my time on them and make them nice and clean so they might take a little time. Still hope to have them done and on the truck within 2 wks time. I'm doing hybrid 2x3 boxed and 2" round tube on them and have a couple ideas I want to check out while building them.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:14 PM   #26
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I'm starting on them in my Fabrication class hopefully tomorrow, maybe not til monday. I expect to take my time on them and make them nice and clean so they might take a little time. Still hope to have them done and on the truck within 2 wks time. I'm doing hybrid 2x3 boxed and 2" round tube on them and have a couple ideas I want to check out while building them.
Good luck and needless to say post some pics when you are done
Old 04-02-2009, 12:16 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Good luck and needless to say post some pics when you are done
Thanks and will do for sure
Old 04-02-2009, 12:29 PM   #28
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
<------ Interested...05 dc short bed...

tell me what a kick out is? is that were it goes out at the back vs. coming back in?
Old 04-02-2009, 02:31 PM   #30
revenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to behold

revenge-fab's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys... they are a weld on style for this price... bolt on ones run quit a bit more to produce... i usually charge $50 bucks extra for kickouts but if you guys are wanting kick outs i will build kickout sets for $25 extra above the deal price... let me know what you guys think...

Derek@ Revenge-Fab
Old 04-02-2009, 02:35 PM   #31
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Mmmmm kickouts.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:36 PM   #32
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for posting on here directly derek! Another question is is extra to get painted or powdercoated?
Old 04-02-2009, 02:36 PM   #33
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
damn good price for a group buy!!
Old 04-02-2009, 02:58 PM   #35
If it bleeds we can kill it
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

Kicker_Of_Elves's Tacoma Gallery
How much would shipping be to 52732?
Old 04-02-2009, 03:12 PM   #38
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
are these things really heavy??? does shipping kill the deal?

i'm in baltimore... could i get a ball park price for shipping to b-more?
Old 04-02-2009, 03:14 PM   #39
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
better yet... can you post the weight, shipping from location, and shipper so we can look it up ourselves and not ask you a million times for quotes
Old 04-02-2009, 03:15 PM   #40
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
He quoted me $50 on west coast, $90 on east coast