Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Feeler: Rock Sliders group buy

Old 04-02-2009, 03:19 PM   #41
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
the weight of the sliders will be around 80# or so for both sliders.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:22 PM   #42
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
He quoted me $50 on west coast, $90 on east coast
IIRC he quoted me only 30 when I inquired about them a few weeks ago, i'm real close by though.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:23 PM   #43
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
what would an average welding price be?

... just trying to see if i can afford all this now
Old 04-02-2009, 03:24 PM   #44
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
the weight of the sliders will be around 80# or so for both sliders.
That seems a bit light to me Will. I picked up my metal to do my sliders and it was around 120 I think. They'll probably end up around 100 or so after building them though because there is going to be a bit left over, but still. I'd figure around 100 to be safe.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:26 PM   #45
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
That seems a bit light to me Will. I picked up my metal to do my sliders and it was around 120 I think. They'll probably end up around 100 or so after building them though because there is going to be a bit left over, but still. I'd figure around 100 to be safe.
when i got mine in..........the ups paper said shipping weight was about 80 or so, thats what i was going off of.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:26 PM   #46
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
hmm... maybe I'll push up my 4x4 purchase....... hmm....
Old 04-02-2009, 03:28 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
when i got mine in..........the ups paper said shipping weight was about 80 or so, thats what i was going off of.
The 1st gen sliders might be a tad smaller than the 2nd gen ones too. That would lighten them a bit too.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:29 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
The 1st gen sliders might be a tad smaller than the 2nd gen ones too. That would lighten them a bit too.
vert true.....but i think they are only about 2 or so inches longer tho.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:29 PM   #49
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
My question is this. I am looking at the OME 884 lift, would these be enough to make me need the medium duty coils instead?
Old 04-02-2009, 03:32 PM   #50
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, so the picture of the truck that was posted on here, does it have the kick outs? I am possibly interested depending on the price of the powder coated ones.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:42 PM   #52
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post
You might want to tihnk about the 885s dgerm...Are you going to add any skid plates too??
Good point, because eventually I will
Old 04-02-2009, 03:48 PM   #53
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
from the looks of them, i dont think they "kick out"
Old 04-02-2009, 04:00 PM   #54
revenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to behold

revenge-fab's Tacoma Gallery
78" sliders are 77lbs(95.5-04 ext cab)...
80" sliders are 78lbs(01-04 dbl cab)...
82" sliders are 79lbs(05+ access and dbl cab)...
these are HREW slider weights... shipping is from 97362 to you on ups...
hope this helps on figuring out shipping quotes for you guys...
Old 04-02-2009, 04:02 PM   #55
Taco969 will become famous soon enoughTaco969 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: AFE
Taco969's Tacoma Gallery
I would also be interested!
Old 04-02-2009, 04:07 PM   #56
revenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to behold

revenge-fab's Tacoma Gallery
killerredtaco has my regular sliders...
Old 04-02-2009, 04:08 PM   #57
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Does finishing cost extra?
Old 04-02-2009, 04:22 PM   #59
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post
Bump for a good question....I think someone on the board dropped a bill to a neighbor with a welder...but what would a shop charge??

from what i've found out it looks like you can expect to pay around 100 - 130 to have them welded on
Old 04-02-2009, 04:23 PM   #60
rabble rabble rabble

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by revenge-fab View Post
78" sliders are 77lbs(95.5-04 ext cab)...
80" sliders are 78lbs(01-04 dbl cab)...
82" sliders are 79lbs(05+ access and dbl cab)...
these are HREW slider weights... shipping is from 97362 to you on ups...
hope this helps on figuring out shipping quotes for you guys...

sweet... only $81 shipping to baltimore