Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Feeler: Rock Sliders group buy

Old 04-02-2009, 04:24 PM   #61
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
sweet... only $81 shipping to baltimore
was that sarcasm or nay
Old 04-02-2009, 04:26 PM   #62
revenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to behold

revenge-fab's Tacoma Gallery
i only charge 75.00 bucks to weld them on for anyone close to me...
Old 04-02-2009, 04:27 PM   #63
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
did i miss if they come painted or powdercoated. I am going to feel like a complete idiot if i did
Old 04-02-2009, 04:27 PM   #64
revenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Does finishing cost extra?
finishing as in paint or powder coat?? paint gets scratched to bad in shipping and the powder coater around here is to high priced...
Old 04-02-2009, 04:31 PM   #65
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
Quote:
did i miss if they come painted or powdercoated. I am going to feel like a complete idiot if i did

IMO... kind of pointless to pay extra for someone to powdercoat something that is meant to be scratched up

better off just getting a tub o' herculiner and doing it yourself... costs a lot less and easy to touch up.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:32 PM   #66
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by revenge-fab View Post
finishing as in paint or powder coat?? paint gets scratched to bad in shipping and the powder coater around here is to high priced...
gotcha, thanks! How well does paint hold up in use. I think Id rather rattle can than powder coat so i can touch it up
Old 04-02-2009, 04:32 PM   #67
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
touche dud
Old 04-02-2009, 04:33 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
IMO... kind of pointless to pay extra for someone to powdercoat something that is meant to be scratched up

better off just getting a tub o' herculiner and doing it yourself... costs a lot less and easy to touch up.
i go with a good ol can of satin black krylon on my personal stuff for easy touch up...
Old 04-02-2009, 04:34 PM   #69
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
i go with a good ol can of satin black krylon on my personal stuff for easy touch up...
Yeah..I was thinking about putting some heculiner on the tops for non-skid "steps" with satin black the rest of the way around for touch ups...

Is there going to be another "sign up" thread to arrange for orders??
Old 04-02-2009, 04:36 PM   #70
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thats cool too... i know some who only do a liner-type material on the top half for foot traction and rattle can on the bottom for easy touch-up

i also know of some that rattle can the whole thing then put those stick on traction strips that people put on stairs and such ... its like a roll of tape but the top is like a shingle... you can get it at lowes or home depot
Old 04-02-2009, 04:36 PM   #71
rabble rabble rabble

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
was that sarcasm or nay

not excited but i thought it would be more
Old 04-02-2009, 04:41 PM   #72
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I'm amking a new thread now
Old 04-02-2009, 04:45 PM   #73
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
official thread

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...tml#post508052
Old 04-02-2009, 05:14 PM   #74
If it bleeds we can kill it
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

Kicker_Of_Elves's Tacoma Gallery
Would there be a bigger price discount if we get more then 10 people?
Old 04-02-2009, 05:24 PM   #75
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure, i wasn't sure if he was willing to do a huge order. o well thats why he came aboard here himself!
Old 04-02-2009, 05:32 PM   #76
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
killerredtaco has my regular sliders...
so do i.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:35 PM   #77
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post
Yeah..I was thinking about putting some heculiner on the tops for non-skid "steps" with satin black the rest of the way around for touch ups...

thats what im doing with mine....................already painted them rustoleum hammered black, and im gonna bedline the tops of them with the herculiner i used on my bumpers.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:36 PM   #78
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
thats what im doing with mine....................already painted them rustoleum hammered black, and im gonna bedline the tops of them with the herculiner i used on my bumpers.
I tried to rep you for that....but apparently I've been to generous with my rep today...Great minds think alike tho!!
Old 04-02-2009, 05:39 PM   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post
I tried to rep you for that....but apparently I've been to generous with my rep today...Great minds think alike tho!!