Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

The Dragon Box...NO CABLE BILLS EVER AGAIN!!!

Old 04-14-2014, 08:50 PM   #1
Triumphdog is just really niceTriumphdog is just really niceTriumphdog is just really niceTriumphdog is just really nice

Name: Nathan
Triumphdog's Tacoma Gallery
The Dragon Box...NO CABLE BILLS EVER AGAIN!!!

Hey guys,
Anyone interested in a group buy for The Dragon Box? My buddy in So Cal invented this and has started mass distribution as of January 2014. The box is great!!! You can watch anything you want for FREE!!! The box uses your internet to stream movies, tv shows, and Pay Per-view events all for FREE. I'm considering placing an order soon. They normally sell retail for $300. I can get them for $250 if we can get 50 people signed up.

CUT THE CORD
http://www.thedragonbox.com
Old 04-14-2014, 09:58 PM   #2
RacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RacecarGuy's Tacoma Gallery
What's the difference between this box and every other android/Linux/raspi boxes running XBMC?
Old 04-15-2014, 05:17 AM   #4
JaRobTaco is on a distinguished road
JaRobTaco's Tacoma Gallery
These boxes have been out for a while. I don't think your buddy invented it. I got mine for $200 a year or so ago. Is pretty awesome. I can watch movies the same time they hit the theater and any show ever produced for free.
Old 04-15-2014, 01:47 PM   #5
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaRobTaco View Post
These boxes have been out for a while. I don't think your buddy invented it. I got mine for $200 a year or so ago. Is pretty awesome. I can watch movies the same time they hit the theater and any show ever produced for free.
which do you have?
Old 04-15-2014, 02:05 PM   #6
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
I need something like this. I have even been contemplating calling Comcast lately. Can anyone make a recommendation for a good product?

I may be down for a gb but 50 units seems like a lot to get the price down.
Old 04-15-2014, 02:23 PM   #7
RacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RacecarGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaRobTaco View Post
Same here. I built a Raspberry Pi running RaspBMC (XBMC for RasPi's) and maybe have $60 invested into it.

Curious whats different about these Dragon Boxes that warrant the extra cost?
Old 05-01-2014, 02:29 PM   #8
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
It's called Dragon, so it is better.

:-)
Old 05-16-2014, 04:09 AM   #9
Nothing Witty To Say
voz is on a distinguished road

voz's Tacoma Gallery
Who else makes a similar box for less?