Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official Rock Sliders Group Buy

Old 04-03-2009, 08:55 AM   #41
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
I have to say thank you for the group buy offer this is one that I'm very interested in however I think I would have to decline this time. I went on ups.com to check the shipping rates and because I live on the totaly opposite end of the country it was $80.00. but thank you and lets keep those group buy's coming!
Old 04-03-2009, 09:03 AM   #42
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Even with the $80 shipping the total is $230. I doubt you can find someone to make them for you for that. I will have to check on the available truck funds this month and get mine.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:33 AM   #43
I smell corn
kilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gophuk Yousef
kilted1117's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma08MZ View Post
ok here tacoma world give me your bank account # and ill just have my paychecks direct deposited into yours from now on instead of mine...god this is such a good deal its killin me
^^^same here, wish I could afford it right now!^^^
Old 04-03-2009, 09:44 AM   #44
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
I just got lucky and found out I am getting a $200 check so I said screw it I cant stand having money just lying around
Old 04-03-2009, 10:19 AM   #45
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc2008 View Post
revenge-fab,

What is the thickness of these tubes?
I would imagine they're .120" wall as most are
Old 04-03-2009, 11:40 AM   #47
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I would imagine they're .120" wall as most are

From their website -
All sliders are made from 1 3/4 .120 wall HREW include 4 mounting legs, 1/4” plates for the frame, and 1/4” gussets...

Here is the link to them = http://www.revenge-fab.com/
Old 04-03-2009, 12:50 PM   #48
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
I have a DC long bed will they give a deal on the 94". If so total cost to 08070.
same question, as i'm assuming that the 94" is wheel to wheel on a DC LB?
Old 04-03-2009, 02:13 PM   #49
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Forester View Post
Even with the $80 shipping the total is $230. I doubt you can find someone to make them for you for that. I will have to check on the available truck funds this month and get mine.
+1...I said this same thing to someone else. You might pay less over all if there is a shop that will make and install sliders for you...but other than that...You are going to have a hard time beating this deal...even with the shipping and cost to get them welded on. ($81 to ship to Pensacola, FL and approx $100 get them welded on)
Old 04-03-2009, 05:16 PM   #51
revenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to behold

revenge-fab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
I have a DC long bed will they give a deal on the 94". If so total cost to 08070.

i can do the 94" ones for $165.00 plus shipping...

shipping to 08070 would run 92.00 due to the length of those long bastards...
Old 04-03-2009, 05:20 PM   #52
revenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to beholdrevenge-fab is a splendid one to behold

i will round up a pic of both style of sliders next to each other...
Old 04-03-2009, 05:25 PM   #53

here is a pic of both styles tacked before full welded...

Old 04-03-2009, 05:47 PM   #54
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
^^^ nice
Old 04-03-2009, 05:54 PM   #55
Boomer34 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer34 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer34 has a spectacular aura about
Navy: Pilot
Boomer34's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good... not sure if this was asked already, but can you use a jack on the HREW type of sliders?

Also, RF, seems like your sliders stick out a little farther than some others i have seen (which I like) about how far from the body do they stick out?

Thanks and hope to sneak in for the group buy (wife already found the Billies I bought - what the hell I'm already in deep kimchee might as well go all the way... )
Old 04-03-2009, 07:06 PM   #56
I love tight cracks
climber-420 is a jewel in the roughclimber-420 is a jewel in the roughclimber-420 is a jewel in the rough

climber-420's Tacoma Gallery
want sliders! help!

extremely interested. have an 03' extended cab. live in 28805 zip code. how much would it be? please help!! tried looking it up on UPS and couldn't calculate it?
Old 04-03-2009, 07:28 PM   #57
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
I think it will run you $80, that seems to be what everyone on the east coast is getting quoted. I could be wrong though due to you having an extended cab.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:56 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer34 View Post
Looking good... not sure if this was asked already, but can you use a jack on the HREW type of sliders?

Also, RF, seems like your sliders stick out a little farther than some others i have seen (which I like) about how far from the body do they stick out?

Thanks and hope to sneak in for the group buy (wife already found the Billies I bought - what the hell I'm already in deep kimchee might as well go all the way... )
you can hi-lift on hrew sliders...

my regular sliders are wider than most due to better coverage for doors and cab rather than just rockers... they roughly measure 6 1/2 from your pinch weld out...
Old 04-03-2009, 08:57 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by climber-420 View Post
extremely interested. have an 03' extended cab. live in 28805 zip code. how much would it be? please help!! tried looking it up on UPS and couldn't calculate it?
your looking at $80.00 for shipping...
Old 04-03-2009, 09:34 PM   #60
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
1. dgerm - 07 access cab, HREW shipped to 20171
2. dud122 - 02 double cab w/kickout, HREW shipped to 21218 (possibly sleeve style depending on details)
3. BrunesdoesTRD - 08 Access Cab w/Kickout, HREW, Raw, Shipped to 32514
4. MacTaco - 06 Double Cab Short bed w/kickout, sleeve style, shipped to 32514
5. Stillfly199 - 07 Double Cab Short Bed w/kickout, HREW, Shipped to 96007
6.luk8272-07 Double Cab short Bed HREW shipped to 70548 (poss. sleeve)

RF what do you think about those sleeves? Are they as stout, I am a part time wheeler, have never needed sliders yet! Really interested in being able to jack up the truck from any angle. I work 24hr call when this deal is ready to go through we will be contacted then give our info or should I give it now? Thanks.