Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Pre-summeritme Fridge Group Buy

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2014, 07:37 AM   #42
60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: Sean
60driver's Tacoma Gallery
Fridge is lower on my bucket list but for the right price can be moved to the top. Sub'd.
Old 04-18-2014, 07:37 AM   #43
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Gears first. I do not need a second fridge/ freezer yet. Although, a slide top in a large capacity would be interesting.
Old 04-18-2014, 07:47 AM   #44
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
The yeti is a nice cooler but that's all it is.. A cooler. You'll be much happier eating cold dry food instead of cold soggy stuff.
you right...
Old 04-18-2014, 07:49 AM   #45
CASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
CASTRATE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalded_Dawg View Post
Gonna be a lot of "dead husbands" around here.... Myself included.

Sub'd!
Yeah, the event coordinator/ financial adviser wasn't entirely thrilled about me orderin' a Mt. Rainier in the CVT GB
Old 04-18-2014, 07:55 AM   #46
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60driver View Post
Fridge is lower on my bucket list but for the right price can be moved to the top. Sub'd.
Same here... I'm about to make my next round of purchases. Onboard air was on the list, but for the right price, this can bump it off, since I do a lot of car camping with the family it'll be an easier justification.
Old 04-18-2014, 08:47 AM   #49
Master of None
Fifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
Fifthwind's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
Might have to "win a raffle"
I think a lot of the married guys could be winning this raffle.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:07 AM   #50
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by CASTRATE View Post
Yeah, the event coordinator/ financial adviser wasn't entirely thrilled about me orderin' a Mt. Rainier in the CVT GB
I just point to my event coordinator's purse collection and conversation over.
Old 04-18-2014, 11:03 AM   #51
Square is a splendid one to beholdSquare is a splendid one to beholdSquare is a splendid one to beholdSquare is a splendid one to beholdSquare is a splendid one to beholdSquare is a splendid one to beholdSquare is a splendid one to beholdSquare is a splendid one to behold
Army: Spc. Artillery. 1-84FA & 3-82FA
Name: Brian
Square's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for pricing. Would love me an ARB 50qt...
Old 04-18-2014, 11:05 AM   #52
dctamcoa is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
dctamcoa's Tacoma Gallery
PM'D, for Moab !!!!
Old 04-18-2014, 11:13 AM   #53
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
This looks like it might get large I've got 6 weeks to get a fridge so let get moving
Old 04-18-2014, 11:58 AM   #54
Just a man and his truck
FLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant future

Navy: GSM
Name: JJ
FLtaco24's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-18-2014, 12:03 PM   #55
JDAM is on a distinguished road

JDAM's Tacoma Gallery
ARB 50qt
Old 04-18-2014, 12:25 PM   #56
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
The ARB 50 retails at $850, so let's say we are able to get 20% off, that's still $680 for a fridge I need to do my HW on these different fridges
Old 04-18-2014, 12:33 PM   #57
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
The ARB 50 retails at $850, so let's say we are able to get 20% off, that's still $680 for a fridge I need to do my HW on these different fridges
799.98 on their site I doubt it would be 20% I'm sure ARB has a cap on how low you can sell them for And i just spent near $3000 for one in my house so what's another grand on one for my camp site.
Old 04-18-2014, 12:52 PM   #58
madmex is on a distinguished road
Navy: Command Fireman
Name: Frank
madmex's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the ARB
Old 04-18-2014, 01:43 PM   #59
dctamcoa is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
dctamcoa's Tacoma Gallery
ARB 50 qt, slide, and cover
Old 04-18-2014, 02:03 PM   #60
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have any experience with Edgestar, Koldfront, or Whynter fridges?

Products Discussed in this Thread