Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Push Button Switch Feeler

View Poll Results: Would you buy an OEM style push switch for around $20?
Yes! Light up ones please! 59 83.10%
Yes! A non light up one, like in the picture 3 4.23%
Depends on final price and/or reviews from other members 8 11.27%
No, do not like/need/want 1 1.41%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-04-2014, 05:11 AM   #61
Master of None
Fifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
Fifthwind's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-11-2014, 01:10 PM   #62
TacoSurfer has much to be proud ofTacoSurfer has much to be proud ofTacoSurfer has much to be proud ofTacoSurfer has much to be proud ofTacoSurfer has much to be proud ofTacoSurfer has much to be proud ofTacoSurfer has much to be proud ofTacoSurfer has much to be proud ofTacoSurfer has much to be proud ofTacoSurfer has much to be proud of
Name: Chris
TacoSurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
That dash trim piece is replaceable with the newer ones, there was a couple of threads about the swap with part numbers and costs.
I can't find that thread. Do you have a link to it? I really need to swap to the piece for extra switches!!!
Old 06-17-2014, 02:35 AM   #63
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-18-2014, 05:01 AM   #65
NLMOOmar is on a distinguished road
NLMOOmar's Tacoma Gallery
interested 2 under AC control green light
Old 06-18-2014, 05:11 PM   #66
badphish14 will become famous soon enoughbadphish14 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter:
Name: Mike
badphish14's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-24-2014, 07:37 AM   #67
WVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
WVtriple's Tacoma Gallery
Switches

Should post this up in all the Tundra forums, those guys (including my self) are always looking for OEM type switches. IIRC the under dash switches in the Taco are the same size as the console switches in the Tundra.
I was looking at getting them from here: http://www.newpro-tech.com.au/Clights.htm
I have a buddy, his sister lives in Perth, and she is willing to help out and buy them for us (since that vendor only sells inside AU.) Just never got around to it, and they get sold out often.
You'll notice if you scroll down the page they have both styles of switches, the taller ones located by the steering column, and the shorter console switches.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:29 PM   #68
Pitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Trick
Pitchfork311's Tacoma Gallery
I would soo be in for the under ac smaller hole button toggles!
Old 07-07-2014, 05:04 PM   #69
SLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
SLACK3R's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for a under a/c led light bar with factory green light up.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:12 PM   #70
TRDh4vok is on a distinguished road

Name: Gil
TRDh4vok's Tacoma Gallery
Switches

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVtriple View Post
Should post this up in all the Tundra forums, those guys (including my self) are always looking for OEM type switches. IIRC the under dash switches in the Taco are the same size as the console switches in the Tundra.
I was looking at getting them from here: http://www.newpro-tech.com.au/Clights.htm
I have a buddy, his sister lives in Perth, and she is willing to help out and buy them for us (since that vendor only sells inside AU.) Just never got around to it, and they get sold out often.
You'll notice if you scroll down the page they have both styles of switches, the taller ones located by the steering column, and the shorter console switches.
I would love to get the tall "LED LIGHT" switch. Been looking everywhere for ones that match the other stock fog light switch. Please Let me know if you order! Thanks
Old 08-11-2014, 04:28 PM   #71
packrobottom is one of the sharper tools in the shedpackrobottom is one of the sharper tools in the shedpackrobottom is one of the sharper tools in the shedpackrobottom is one of the sharper tools in the shedpackrobottom is one of the sharper tools in the shedpackrobottom is one of the sharper tools in the shedpackrobottom is one of the sharper tools in the shedpackrobottom is one of the sharper tools in the shedpackrobottom is one of the sharper tools in the shedpackrobottom is one of the sharper tools in the shedpackrobottom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Pack
packrobottom's Tacoma Gallery
interested in bed light switch
Old 08-11-2014, 04:34 PM   #72
TheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TheNatural's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys, this wont be happening. The Chinese guys were pretty tough to deal with. I have seen some switches on ebay since I started this thread though. Check out Air on Board USA's store here http://stores.ebay.ca/onboardairusa/.
Old 08-12-2014, 12:05 PM   #73
Pitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Trick
Pitchfork311's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for posting their store! those toyota push buttons, those the size for the under ac controls slots?
Old 08-12-2014, 06:04 PM   #74
TheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TheNatural's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchfork311 View Post
Thanks for posting their store! those toyota push buttons, those the size for the under ac controls slots?
Most of their push button Toyota switches are the size for the left of the steering column, but they do have a few for the under A/C controls. They're the ones that look.... more square shaped?