Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Instant Rebate Offer

Old 04-07-2009, 08:33 AM   #1
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
Instant Rebate Offer

I'd like to offer a limited-time only promotion (available through Tuesday, April 14).

If you are interested in any of our accessories and would be willing to post a brief review/feedback after purchase, I'll give you one of the available discounts below. Please send me a PM naming the item of interest and I'll immediately deduct the available rebate amount off of the price.

1. $50 (1st responder)
2. $35 (2nd responder)
3. $25 (3rd responder)
4. $25 (4th responder)
5. $10 (5th responder and later)

For example:
If you are the first responder and send me a PM indicating you'd like to purchase the 100W off-road lamps, your cost is $4.99 (shipping included) !!!

Please be sure to make payment within 3 days of expressing your interest, or the discount will be given to the next responder.

Thanks.
AutoMatCentral

P.S. We've made a number of our products available for review on this forum in the past.

Truck Bed Extender Review
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...ersa-gate.html

100 Watt Off-Road Lamp Kit Review
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...atcentral.html

55 Watt Off-Road Lamp Kit Review
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...t-offer-2.html

Mat Package Review
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...ge-review.html
Old 04-07-2009, 08:40 AM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
I'll do the 100 watt lights

Edit: when I click the link I only see the 4 products that already have reviews...are you wanting more reviews?
Old 04-07-2009, 08:42 AM   #3
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
Please send me a PM with your email address.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:08 AM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 04-07-2009, 09:49 AM   #6

Quote:

Edit: when I click the link I only see the 4 products that already have reviews...are you wanting more reviews?
I'll welcome any additional reviews/feedback (even if they are brief) for any of the products.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:54 AM   #7
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by automatcentral View Post
I'll welcome any additional reviews/feedback (even if they are brief) for any of the products.
The other reviews lack thorough pictures. If you take a look at the links in my sig you'll see I'm picture heavy on my write ups. I'll post an eye friendly review.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:58 AM   #8

Quote:
The other reviews lack thorough pictures. If you take a look at the links in my sig you'll see I'm picture heavy on my write ups. I'll post an eye friendly review.
Thanks. Looking forward to it.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:05 AM   #9

List of responders
1. lifesaflaw123 ($50 rebate)
2. illinoisboytacoma24 ($35 rebate)
3. dgerm ($25 rebate)
4. available
5. available
Old 04-07-2009, 02:30 PM   #10

order made!
Old 04-08-2009, 06:45 AM   #11
chrisrothrock2000 is on a distinguished road

chrisrothrock2000's Tacoma Gallery
I will take the 100W Off Road Lamp kit..... for $25 off
Old 04-08-2009, 04:31 PM   #12

If anyone is interested in the remaining rebate offers, send me a PM.

List of responders
1. lifesaflaw123 ($50 rebate)
2. illinoisboytacoma24 ($35 rebate)
3. dgerm ($25 rebate)
4. chrisrothrock2000 ($25 rebate)
5. Available ($10 rebate)
6. ""
7. ""
8. ""
Old 04-21-2009, 10:34 PM   #13

Thanks to all those who responded. All of the discounted items have been shipped and, by now, should have already been received. I look forward to seeing all of the feedback/reviews. The sooner I see the reviews, the sooner I'm able to offer more free and/or discounted promotional items.

AutoMatCentral
Old 04-21-2009, 10:35 PM   #14

just got mine, sorry it took so long. I was wondering what took so long to get them and the post office didn't bother telling me they tried shipping them. I happened to stroll in and ask the day before they planned to ship them back.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:36 AM   #15
chrisrothrock2000 is on a distinguished road

chrisrothrock2000's Tacoma Gallery
I received mine as well. Hoping to install this weekend (waiting on my light bar to come in). Will post a review next week hopefully.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:47 AM   #16
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
I received mine, just traveling for work until middle of next week. I will make it happen after I get back.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:51 PM   #17
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
anything still available?
Old 04-26-2009, 07:54 PM   #18

OK, I'm glad to hear the reviews are in progress. In the meantime, I'd like to offer another promotion (available until 5/2/09).

If you are interested in any of our accessories* and would be willing to post a brief review/feedback after purchase, I'll give you one of the available discounts below. Please send me a PM naming the item of interest and I'll immediately deduct the available rebate amount off of the price.

1. $20 (1st responder)
2. $20 (2nd responder)
3. $15 (3rd responder)
4. $10 (4th responder and later)

For example:
If you are the 1st or 2nd responder, and you send me a PM indicating you'd like to purchase the new LED turn signals*, your cost is $14.99 (shipping included) !!!

Please be sure to make payment within 3 days of expressing your interest, or the discount will be given to the next responder.

Thanks.
AutoMatCentral

*We have two new accessories, the LED turn signals and the LED Halo Fog Lamp Kit. Be sure to give them a look.