Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Tepui Tents "Free Shipping" GB thru 7/4/14

Old 06-23-2014, 08:40 AM   #1
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery

You buy the tent, we'll cover the shipping.

Make your selection here: http://tepuitents.com/

To introduce one of our newest products we have decided to do a quick group buy. We are covering shipping for all versions of the Kukenam, Autana and Gran Sabana tents. Lower 48 only (Sorry Alaska and Hawaii)

The group buy requires 5 tents ordered to get the discount
Once we have 5 names on the list we will start the buy

1. Hoyal (Kukenam "Roaring Mountain") Kenny
2. TheTimmyJimmy (Kukenam "Roaring Mountain")
3. Hoyal (XL Kukenam) Bill
4. waldorides (Autana Sky)
5. Mike Cox (Kukenam Sky in Haze Grey)

Old 06-23-2014, 10:18 AM   #3
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a great company and product. A tepui will change the way you camp.

Old 06-23-2014, 10:21 AM   #4
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Wow this is a great option for people who don't have a local dealer near them!
Old 06-23-2014, 10:27 AM   #6
tomwil has much to be proud oftomwil has much to be proud oftomwil has much to be proud oftomwil has much to be proud oftomwil has much to be proud oftomwil has much to be proud oftomwil has much to be proud oftomwil has much to be proud of

tomwil's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad this doesn't include the Ayer model.
Old 06-23-2014, 10:32 AM   #7
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
My dad wants one so I'll put my name on the list, the Kukenam Roaring Mountain.
Old 06-23-2014, 10:32 AM   #8
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwil View Post
Too bad this doesn't include the Ayer model.
I wish it did, unfortunately it doesn't work out for that model.
Old 06-23-2014, 10:45 AM   #9
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I take it you will be camping in style now Tyler
Old 06-23-2014, 10:47 AM   #10

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Just had mine on an 6 day trip with some nasty weather. I know 1 of the 3 guys(but one has a camper) I was with are buying tepui tents now. . My dad fell in love with them when he saw mine up.
Old 06-23-2014, 11:04 AM   #12
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I hope so soon, I told the wife about how much I liked all of your tents in Moab and she started working on getting one for me for fathers day. I havent seen the tent yet but she did set up a relationship with Tepui so here we are.
Hoping an Autana Siberian Camo shows up with my name on it soon.
Old 06-24-2014, 07:52 AM   #13
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Bump, need a few more. Got a couple in the works. Lets get to 5 to make this thing official
Old 06-24-2014, 08:14 AM   #15
dirty Nissan driver
gravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
gravedgr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
You buy the tent, we'll cover the shipping.

To introduce one of our newest products we have decided to do a quick group buy. We are covering shipping for all versions of the Kukenam, Autana and Gran Sabana tents. Lower 48 only (Sorry Alaska and Hawaii)
Old 06-25-2014, 10:22 AM   #16
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Bump
Old 06-25-2014, 01:19 PM   #17

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I have another buddy who will be in. Either a kukenam or the XL. He hasn't made up his mind.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:27 PM   #18
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
I have another buddy who will be in. Either a kukenam or the XL. He hasn't made up his mind.
Right on, I believe he PM'd me. There are a couple that at close to pulling the trigger so there a good chance at getting to 5 tents and making this thing go.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:42 PM   #19

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Right on, I believe he PM'd me. There are a couple that at close to pulling the trigger so there a good chance at getting to 5 tents and making this thing go.

Well if he's a member on here it's not him. That was prolly Gary (indiantaco). My dad wants the kukenam, and my buddy Kenny wants that or the XL. The said if it goes through they will just call you for payment.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:37 AM   #20
CascadesTacoma has a brilliant futureCascadesTacoma has a brilliant futureCascadesTacoma has a brilliant futureCascadesTacoma has a brilliant futureCascadesTacoma has a brilliant futureCascadesTacoma has a brilliant futureCascadesTacoma has a brilliant futureCascadesTacoma has a brilliant futureCascadesTacoma has a brilliant futureCascadesTacoma has a brilliant futureCascadesTacoma has a brilliant future

CascadesTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quick question about the center of gravity as affected by an RTT (I have my eye on the XL ruggedized): I have a 2014 DC SB; I'd add a bed rack and the XL would cover it and extend slightly over the cab; how much would the weight affect the CoG at that height and weight? No intent for serious rock crawling but I do offroad.

Thanks