Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

2012+ Tacoma Winch Mount Bumper Group Buy

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2014, 11:53 AM   #1
TEXAN
usoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
usoffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to usoffroad
2012+ Tacoma Winch Mount Bumper Group Buy

UPDATE: Orders will begin shipping Monday August 11th. You will receive an email from our store with tracking information. I will have install docs online before you receive your order.

Per this lengthy development thread we are happy to finally offer a winch mount bumper for the 2012+ Tacomas.

Much like our very popular FJ bumper this works with the factory bumper cover and replaces the square tube bumper.

1. Standard 10" x 4.5" winch mounting holes to mount just about any winch made.
2. Light mounting tabs that will enable you to fit up to 4" wide LED lights.
3. Bash plate protection all the way down to the subframe with 7 gussets.
4. 4 x 4" lightening holes for air flow, drainage and access to the winch mounting bolts enabling you to mount the bumper THEN the winch if you wish.
5. .250" full height winch tub front and rear.
6. .130" fascia and skid plate with 7 x .130" gussets. (for the math impaired that's .380" of steel up front for battering ram duty).
7. ... and still only 63.5 lbs!
8. Shackle mounts are all the way through and TIG welded front and rear.
9. CNC laser cut and TIG welded.

These will retail for $525.00 but if I can get 20 plus of you committed I am going to offer these to Tacoma World forum member only for $475 SHIPPED to the lower 48 states via UPS Ground.

Our production schedule is for August 8th, +/- a few days.

So, after 13+ pages in the development thread, and dozens of interested members wanting this bumper... who wants one?

GROUP BUY LIMITED TO 30 AND IS NOW CLOSED.

1. westcoast jrock - ordered
2. Eazyrider - ordered
3. RND2 - ordered
4. FawkQ (Canada) - ordered
5. TacoMiller (Canada) - ordered
6. wanderlust - ordered
7. dpow - ordered
8. artfunk007 - ordered
9. rnish - ordered
10 airy -ordered
11. NLMOOmar - ordered
12. motionridr8 - ordered
13. SupraMan (Russia) - ordered
14. TheNatural - ordered
15. RobD (Canada) - ordered
16. HiFire (Hawaii) - ordered
17. Canazes9 - ordered
18. dragr1 - ordered
19. the dashing ham - ordered
20. hunterturbo - ordered
21. JPA2002 - ordered
22. JDAM - ordered
23. Axion - ordered
24. Topher W - ordered
25. crashtest2012 - ordered
26. Slymeister (Canada) - ordered
27. Eric F - ordered
28. burnout03 - ordered
29. SolarNut -ordered
30. SLOBRA - ordered

Backup List:

Attached Thumbnails
2012+ Tacoma Winch Mount Bumper Group Buy-img_20140714_111600_394.jpg  
Old 07-14-2014, 12:16 PM   #3
eazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant future

Name: Jay
eazyrider711's Tacoma Gallery
Eazyrider is #2.
Old 07-14-2014, 12:16 PM   #4
Dude
TacoMiller is on a distinguished road

TacoMiller's Tacoma Gallery
I am in pending on how much it would cost to ship up to Canada
Old 07-14-2014, 12:18 PM   #5
TEXAN
usoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMiller View Post
I am in pending on how much it would cost to ship up to Canada
Zip?
Old 07-14-2014, 12:23 PM   #6
Dude
TacoMiller is on a distinguished road

TacoMiller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by usoffroad View Post
Zip?
PM'd
Old 07-14-2014, 12:30 PM   #8
RND2 will become famous soon enoughRND2 will become famous soon enough

RND2's Tacoma Gallery
1. BostonBilly
2. Eazyrider
3. RND2
Old 07-14-2014, 12:31 PM   #9
HiFire is on a distinguished road
HiFire's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on board pending shipping to Hawaii 96816. Hopefully we can get a few shipped to Hawaii so we can combine the shipping. Thanks for all the hard work and dedication. Beautiful product.
Old 07-14-2014, 12:31 PM   #10
TEXAN

Thanks guys. Added to the list.

PM's replied for guys in Alberta.
Old 07-14-2014, 12:32 PM   #11
TEXAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFire View Post
I'm on board pending shipping to Hawaii 96816. Hopefully we can get a few shipped to Hawaii so we can combine the shipping. Thanks for all the hard work and dedication. Beautiful product.
Yeah.. HI might be $$.. let me check.

PM Sent.
Old 07-14-2014, 12:37 PM   #13
snowmanwithahat is on a distinguished road
snowmanwithahat's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any more pictures? i really like the look of this since it utilizes the lower portion of the bumper that's all just crappy plastic.

How's it look populated with a winch? Does it fit larger ones like a 12,000 lb Warn?
Old 07-14-2014, 12:41 PM   #14
TEXAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanwithahat View Post
Do you have any more pictures? i really like the look of this since it utilizes the lower portion of the bumper that's all just crappy plastic.

How's it look populated with a winch? Does it fit larger ones like a 12,000 lb Warn?
Just what we have in the development thread: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...velopment.html

It will fit just about any winch you want with a remote solenoid box.

And really, a 10k winch is plenty for a Taco.

Viper Max: http://usoffroad.us/store/winches/Ve...nches/vipermax

Any of the Engos (except their power washer combo): http://usoffroad.us/store/winches/Ve...es/engowinches

The ComeUP DV-12: http://usoffroad.us/store/winches/Ve...es/comeup-dv12

You can go with synthetic and a hawse or steel line and a roller fairlead, either is fine. No more pics for now, everyone here has been waiting so installed pics with winches/lights, etc will have to wait until after the first batch is out.
Old 07-14-2014, 01:18 PM   #15
Chim is on a distinguished road
Chim's Tacoma Gallery
Please add me to list
Old 07-14-2014, 01:36 PM   #16
dpow is on a distinguished road

Name: Dave
dpow's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down and take my money! This product looks awesome and very well designed. I'm in.

edit: I saw your ad on Pittsburgh Craigslist today too
Old 07-14-2014, 02:09 PM   #17
TEXAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chim View Post
Please add me to list
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpow View Post
Put me down and take my money! This product looks awesome and very well designed. I'm in.

edit: I saw your ad on Pittsburgh Craigslist today too
Thank you gentlemen... you are added.

Yeah.. I'm a bit of a Craigslist Ho (and an addict).. I admit it. But hey, it works.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:29 PM   #18
dandyone is on a distinguished road
dandyone's Tacoma Gallery
How much for shipping out to the Seattle area? (Kirkland, WA 98034)

Depending on shipping, you can add me to the list. (DOH>... I'm an idiot... $475 includes shipping.... DEFINITELY count me in)

This product looks awesome.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:41 PM   #19
TEXAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandyone View Post
How much for shipping out to the Seattle area? (Kirkland, WA 98034)

Depending on shipping, you can add me to the list. (DOH>... I'm an idiot... $475 includes shipping.... DEFINITELY count me in)

This product looks awesome.
You are added...and obviously not an idiot. :0
Old 07-14-2014, 03:35 PM   #20
airy is on a distinguished road
airy's Tacoma Gallery
Sign me up

Products Discussed in this Thread