Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

It is Official: Total Chaos UCA Group Buy

View Poll Results: Are you in for group buy?
Yes 6 13.95%
Yes but dependant on price quote 37 86.05%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2009, 09:46 PM   #161
nurseboy has a spectacular aura aboutnurseboy has a spectacular aura about

nurseboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Yes. Pump about 4 to 6 pumps of grease thru the zerks. then after 1 week, put a couple more pumps into them, then the next week, 2 more, and it should be good.
What kind of grease do you recommend?
Old 05-12-2009, 11:32 PM   #162
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurseboy View Post
so how'd your project go? Im planning on doing mine this sunday if my friend is able to get the day off.
It went super smooth man. Thanks to Nick (mytoytaco). Maybe I can swing by and lend a hand sunday depending on what time you do it.

Hey socal mod day is June 6th if you wanna go. Let me know and I'll add you to the list.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:37 PM   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
It went super smooth man. Thanks to Nick (mytoytaco). Maybe I can swing by and lend a hand sunday depending on what time you do it.

Hey socal mod day is June 6th if you wanna go. Let me know and I'll add you to the list.
I work every other weekend and i work the weekend of June 6th. Yea hopefully my friend can get this Sunday off because he thought it was the Sunday after... Miss communication...But we are planning on installing the toytec ultimate lift kit along with the UCA all of Sunday probably. How long did it take you to install the TC UCA? any problems or suggestion when I do it?
Old 05-12-2009, 11:42 PM   #164
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I work every other weekend and i work the weekend of June 6th. Yea hopefully my friend can get this Sunday off because he thought it was the Sunday after... Miss communication...But we are planning on installing the toytec ultimate lift kit along with the UCA all of Sunday probably. How long did it take you to install the TC UCA? any problems or suggestion when I do it?
It pry took 2 hours. We were relaxing and taking our time to. Just go slow. Only real holdup is getting the uca long bolt out because you have to bend the fender a little. I could pry make it over there like at 2. So if you want start with the rear and then the front lift. Then maybe I'll make it in time for the tc uca's. Are the coilovers coming pre assymbled or are you gonna have to take your parts to get put together?
Old 05-12-2009, 11:51 PM   #165

They already come pre-assembled. Here is a link to what I'm instailling...

http://toyteclifts.com/index.php?pag...mart&Itemid=53

I dont want to steal this topic, just reply to me via message and ill let you know. where in IE do you live again? i remember you telling me
Old 05-13-2009, 04:13 PM   #166
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
Got an email from Johnny at Wheelers. We need a few more people to jump on this so we can get the second group going. If you are looking for this UCA, PM or email him. Its a good GB price.
Old 05-13-2009, 04:15 PM   #167
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What kind of grease do you recommend?
I use Mobil 1
Old 05-14-2009, 07:07 AM   #168
j24guy is on a distinguished road
Name: Doug
j24guy's Tacoma Gallery
Want to... price dependant

2009 Toyota Tacoma DBL Cab 4x4 with SR5, JBL system and tow package - daily driver with lots of mods to do
Old 05-14-2009, 11:45 AM   #169
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine yesterday now I just need to decide on a lift to go with them.
Old 05-14-2009, 02:03 PM   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by j24guy View Post
2009 Toyota Tacoma DBL Cab 4x4 with SR5, JBL system and tow package - daily driver with lots of mods to do
did you straight up copy my sig or for some random reason you typed it exactly the way i have mine, same CAP letters, commas, and words...
Old 05-14-2009, 02:05 PM   #171
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Old 05-14-2009, 09:26 PM   #173
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
Well I just picked up sincitytaco's UCAs so I'm out of the GB. Sorry guys, but these are ready to ship tomorrow and they were a good deal.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:11 AM   #174
j24guy is on a distinguished road
Name: Doug
j24guy's Tacoma Gallery
Got the same truck.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:53 AM   #175
Senior Lettuce Washer
Ticketdoctor has a spectacular aura aboutTicketdoctor has a spectacular aura about

Ticketdoctor's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have an estimate of the cost to install new TC UCA if I was to take it to a shop. I understand shop hours differ from location to location. I am only looking for an estimate before I have them installed.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:03 AM   #176
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticketdoctor View Post
Anyone have an estimate of the cost to install new TC UCA if I was to take it to a shop. I understand shop hours differ from location to location. I am only looking for an estimate before I have them installed.
My guess is 3-5 hours depending on their skill level for just the UCAs...
Old 05-15-2009, 06:45 AM   #177
like a boss
middiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security
Name: Joe
middiedefense's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to middiedefense
if theres going to be another group buy i might be in
Old 05-15-2009, 08:43 AM   #178
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
My guess is 3-5 hours depending on their skill level for just the UCAs...

Shouldnt take that long - my first time ever installing the UCA's, left side took me aprox 4 hours, right side i finished in like an hour. Then when we did jdkeller's it only took about 2 hours to finish both sides
Old 05-15-2009, 11:17 AM   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
Shouldnt take that long - my first time ever installing the UCA's, left side took me aprox 4 hours, right side i finished in like an hour. Then when we did jdkeller's it only took about 2 hours to finish both sides
yea i think a shop could do it in 2 easy
Old 05-19-2009, 07:25 PM   #180
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
I did it in a little over an 2 hours by myself. Had hell with the drivers side reinstalling the bolt.
I would also like to say that I love them, I have way more flex and control than with the stock control arms. My articulations is great, however I now have to trim more on my fenders because I now rub on some obsticles where I wasn't before.