Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

*2nd Chance* Hybrid Audio Technologies Components/Baffles Group Buy *4/21/09-5/21/09*

Old 05-23-2009, 12:51 PM   #21
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Sorry, too many other mods came up that kinda strapped cash away from being able to do this... Didn't mean to leave you in the air like that man.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:58 PM   #22
Mr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marv
Mr Marv's Tacoma Gallery
It's a wrap guys and I'l let you know as soon as the speakers arrive!! Thanks to all that got in and the proceeds here have given us a great jump start in providing the necessities for my Car Audio BBQ/Meet/IASCA competition coming up June 27th! I also want to thank Hybrid Audio for helping keep car audio alive on the west coast by allowing us this opportunity and if anyone is interested in coming to the BBQ/Meet and/or competing in the IASCA event check out the thread below for details!
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/...ouncement.html
Old 05-29-2009, 12:05 PM   #23
kmartshopper is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
kmartshopper's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Marv, was wondering if you got enough guys to do the raffle for the sound deadner? Just wondering if I should hold off on ordering some
Old 05-31-2009, 11:32 AM   #24
Mr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr Marv's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmartshopper View Post
Hey Marv, was wondering if you got enough guys to do the raffle for the sound deadner? Just wondering if I should hold off on ordering some
Unfortunately we did not get the required minimum 10 guys to do that even with the additional time I gave but if you mention the forum or my name Rick will give you a discount! BTW, speakers will be in soon!
Old 06-06-2009, 08:13 AM   #25

Mr Marv's Tacoma Gallery
Almost forgot to let everyone know the speakers came in and we are repacking them today with the baffles so you'll get a shipping invoice soon!
Old 06-08-2009, 10:45 PM   #26

Mr Marv's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys it seems a couple have not received my shipping invoice through PayPal so if you haven't received yours please email me for your cost (NO PM's please!)