Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Another Instant Rebate Offer

Old 04-28-2009, 08:35 PM   #1
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
Another Instant Rebate Offer

In case you missed the last great deal, I'd like to offer another limited-time only promotion (available through Tuesday, May 2).

If you are interested in any of our accessories and would be willing to post a brief review/feedback after purchase, I'll give you one of the available discounts below. Please send me a PM naming the item of interest and I'll immediately deduct the available rebate amount off of the price.

1. $25 (1st responder)
2. $20 (2nd responder)
4. $15 (3rd responder)
5. $10 (4th responder and later)

For example:
If you are the first responder and send me a PM indicating you'd like to purchase the 100W off-road lamps, your cost is $29.99 (shipping included) !!! Or if you are interested in the LED turn signals, your cost is $14.99 (shipping included)!

Please be sure to make payment within 3 days of expressing your interest, or the discount will be given to the next responder.

Thanks.
AutoMatCentral

P.S. We've made a number of our products available for review on this forum in the past.

Truck Bed Extender Review
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...ersa-gate.html

100 Watt Off-Road Lamp Kit Review
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...atcentral.html

55 Watt Off-Road Lamp Kit Review
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...t-offer-2.html

Mat Package Review
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...ge-review.html
Old 04-30-2009, 09:17 PM   #2
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1 rebate taken. A few more available.

1. $25 - taken by Burly
2. $20 - available
4. $15 - available
5. $10 - available
Old 05-01-2009, 06:41 AM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i would love to try out the led turn signals...Im not ghetto rigging it thou, as you guys reccommend to run the wire under the mirror
Old 05-03-2009, 09:18 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
i would love to try out the led turn signals...Im not ghetto rigging it thou, as you guys reccommend to run the wire under the mirror
No problem. Please send me a PM and I'll send you the discount code.