Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Tacomaworld t-shirts!!!

View Poll Results: will you purchase one?
yes 16 100.00%
no 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 02:50 PM   #21
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post

ive seen them too but they never really caught my attension too + 20 bucks for a shirt no way
yea these will be cheaper than that

Old 05-04-2009, 03:13 PM   #22
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
wait dude we already have shirts
http://www.cafepress.com/tacomaworld
Those are totally lame and expensive for what they are. They're not silk screened but more like an iron-on.

Nothing beats a good silk screened shirt.

Depending on the cost, I'd be game.

If you guys need ideas of where to get them (online), My husband and I have done shirt runs for other clubs & such for pretty cheap.

Old 05-04-2009, 03:14 PM   #23
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Those are totally lame and expensive for what they are. They're not silk screened but more like an iron-on.

Nothing beats a good silk screened shirt.

Depending on the cost, I'd be game.

If you guys need ideas of where to get them (online), My husband and I have done shirt runs for other clubs & such for pretty cheap.

i already got someone that will post a site that u can order from there... and the shirts will around 10 bucks, maybe even 8 bucks if enough order

Old 05-04-2009, 05:18 PM   #24
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
We're already planning shirts for the site. They'll be silk screened as well. Didn't mean to rain on anyone's parade but we definitely appreciate the enthusiasm. We'll probably be giving away a certain amount for free in the beginning.

The designs we have were using the TW logo font up top and an alternative style. We'll post pics soon.

Old 05-04-2009, 05:46 PM   #25
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
You simply cant beat anything free. Im in for a XXL.

Closed Thread