Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Tacomaworld t-shirts!!!

View Poll Results: will you purchase one?
yes 16 100.00%
no 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Tacomaworld t-shirts!!!

hey guys well talked to my good friend that owns a sporting good uniform business and talked about making some shirts. nothing crazy. color of shirt will be black (also maybe white) with the banner logo on the back, and maybe a smaller one on the front left or ur name if u want. what u guys think, this something youll be interested in? anyone else have any other ideas?

Old 05-04-2009, 01:41 PM   #3
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This will also be a legit group buy. we will get a web page up of the shirt and u can visit the page and order it that way

Old 05-04-2009, 01:43 PM   #4
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
shouldnt designs be run by tcbob? It is his site.

Old 05-04-2009, 01:45 PM   #5
Tuned By Gadget

If he wants to run something and take over thats fine with me.. im simply just using the actual tacomaworld.com logo and putting it on a shirt. nothing crazy just something simple... if tcbob is against me using the logo then i wont do the group buy

Old 05-04-2009, 01:53 PM   #6
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
I know nuttin, Im simply suggesting a courtesy to the owner of the site.

But yes, I would be interested.

Old 05-04-2009, 02:11 PM   #7
Tuned By Gadget

shirts will be around 10 bucks. pending on how many people want them

EDIT: the logo will be silkscreened!

Old 05-04-2009, 02:38 PM   #8
it is what it is
09TRD is on a distinguished road

09TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested

Old 05-04-2009, 02:39 PM   #9
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
im interested but i think u should have bobs approval before u offer it

Old 05-04-2009, 02:39 PM   #10
Tuned By Gadget

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
yea im waiting for him to chime in, he'll show up shortly.. i hope hes down cuz this is gonna be a good deal

Old 05-04-2009, 02:40 PM   #11
it is what it is
09TRD is on a distinguished road

09TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

maybe send him a pm find out if it's cool and let us know?

Old 05-04-2009, 02:40 PM   #12
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be up for it for sure!!! T-shirts would be great!! And yeah, keep them simple if you can.

Old 05-04-2009, 02:41 PM   #13
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
yea im waiting for him to chime in, he'll show up shortly.. i hope hes down cuz this is gonna be a good deal
I'm open for this as well, but PM bob first to make sure there's no issue. Don't wait for him to run across this.

Old 05-04-2009, 02:42 PM   #14
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested. I love buying shirts.

Old 05-04-2009, 02:42 PM   #15
Tuned By Gadget

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
I'd be up for it for sure!!! T-shirts would be great!! And yeah, keep them simple if you can.
very simple its gonna be the upper left banner in those colors, so this will be multicolored!

Old 05-04-2009, 02:44 PM   #16
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
very simple its gonna be the upper left banner in those colors, so this will be multicolored!
Yeah that would be awesome as long as bob is cool with it which I don't see why he wouldn't be!

Old 05-04-2009, 02:44 PM   #17
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wait dude we already have shirts
http://www.cafepress.com/tacomaworld

Old 05-04-2009, 02:46 PM   #18
Tuned By Gadget

Quote:
just saw that... hmm.... if tcbob lets me, these shirts will have the complete upper left banner logo on the back and on the front left chest

Old 05-04-2009, 02:46 PM   #19
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Yeah I have seen those a long time ago but they just never caught my attention. I really like that upper left banner design though.

Old 05-04-2009, 02:49 PM   #20

Quote:
just saw that... hmm.... if tcbob lets me, these shirts will have the complete upper left banner logo on the back and on the front left chest
i like the way that sounds better

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Yeah I have seen those a long time ago but they just never caught my attention. I really like that upper left banner design though.
ive seen them too but they never really caught my attension too + 20 bucks for a shirt no way

Closed Thread