Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Free product(s) offer

Old 05-07-2009, 02:44 PM   #21
BioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant future
BioMed80's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent
Old 05-07-2009, 02:45 PM   #22
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
I was just offered to buy the stuff... not to test!?!
you can buy the items or you may be selected to get a free set but you have to write a review for the product.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:49 PM   #24
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
you can buy the items or you may be selected to get a free set but you have to write a review for the product.
I knew I would have to write a review... That's no biggie!! I just wasn't expecting the sales pitch!
Old 05-08-2009, 03:34 AM   #25
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
I knew I would have to write a review... That's no biggie!! I just wasn't expecting the sales pitch!
You, like many others, expressed an interest in the bed extender, which is not available for free. Of the other items, I've made many available for free for review (first come, first served).
Old 05-08-2009, 08:52 AM   #27
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Army: 100% Disabled
Notty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by automatcentral View Post
You, like many others, expressed an interest in the bed extender, which is not available for free. Of the other items, I've made many available for free for review (first come, first served).
I was one of the ones interested in the bed extender and was very willing to test and write a review of the product. However, in order to avoid false advertisement, perhaps you should not title a thread "Free Product Offer" with a bed extender listed in it that is not free. I'm not trying to come across as somebody expecting a freebie just for the hell of it, but I certainly did not expect the sales pitch in the PM. Just a thought! I do wish you luck with your business though and pending decent reviews I may pick up some of your products!!
Old 05-08-2009, 09:32 AM   #28
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
I guess you can delete my request for a bed extender. :S
Old 05-09-2009, 01:21 PM   #29
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notty View Post
I was one of the ones interested in the bed extender and was very willing to test and write a review of the product. However, in order to avoid false advertisement, perhaps you should not title a thread "Free Product Offer" with a bed extender listed in it that is not free. I'm not trying to come across as somebody expecting a freebie just for the hell of it, but I certainly did not expect the sales pitch in the PM. Just a thought! I do wish you luck with your business though and pending decent reviews I may pick up some of your products!!
Thanks!! Next time I'll try to be a little more clear about the promotion. I'm still working my way through the many responses I received. I've already dispatched a few free items and plan to send more. In the meantime, I'm still waiting on reviews of the promotional items I've sent out in the past.