LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Devil Horn Toyota Emblem GB - Possible - Gaining Intrest!

Old 05-15-2009, 01:40 PM   #1
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
Exclamation Devil Horn Toyota Emblem GB - Possible - Gaining Intrest!

I am looking to see what kind of interest can be had in reproducing the devil horn emblem. I have contacted http://zetaproducts.net/ and they were able to come up with a prototype of the emblem. It is described as
about 3-1/4 inch wide and 2-3/4 inch tall made from acrylic plastic. I know its not the same, but its close.. If anybody has an original devil horn emblem can they please measure and post the actual measurements. Let me know how would would like to change it or if you would be interested in buying.. if enough interest is found we might be able to get this off the ground.

Old 05-16-2009, 08:52 AM   #2
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

bump?

no comments whatsup with that yo.
Old 05-16-2009, 09:11 AM   #3
Yankee Oscar Tango Alpha
rngrchad is a name known to allrngrchad is a name known to allrngrchad is a name known to allrngrchad is a name known to allrngrchad is a name known to allrngrchad is a name known to all
Location: The former USA now USSA (United States Socialst America)
rngrchad's Tacoma Gallery
That thing is really nice. Did ya plas that out and then hand-grind debur the edges?
Sweet!

edit...I see it's plastic. Still cool!!
Old 05-16-2009, 09:26 AM   #4
Prayers for Bill and Michelle
trcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant future

trcksr4grls's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to trcksr4grls
Would this not be stepping on someone elses toes? Just a question....
Old 05-16-2009, 09:27 AM   #5

looking to gain some interest..
Old 05-16-2009, 09:27 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by trcksr4grls View Post
Would this not be stepping on someone elses toes? Just a question....
the other person seems to have decided to stop producing them.. I wouldn't consider that stepping on anybody's toes..
Old 05-16-2009, 09:33 AM   #7
Prayers for Bill and Michelle
trcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant future

trcksr4grls's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to trcksr4grls
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliverworm View Post
the other person seems to have decided to stop producing them.. I wouldn't consider that stepping on anybody's toes..
I could be wrong, but I think he was told to stop producing them. I think he was given a deadline. I'm sure that is what I was told.
Old 05-16-2009, 09:42 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by trcksr4grls View Post
I could be wrong, but I think he was told to stop producing them. I think he was given a deadline. I'm sure that is what I was told.
really...? can anybody confirm this? I wouldn't want to get anybody in trouble..
Old 05-16-2009, 09:45 AM   #9
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliverworm View Post
really...? can anybody confirm this? I wouldn't want to get anybody in trouble..
sadly, true. He was told to stop by toyota at a certain date. He had like, 30 more people wanting them and couldnt make any more.
Old 05-16-2009, 09:50 AM   #10
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
sadly, true. He was told to stop by toyota at a certain date. He had like, 30 more people wanting them and couldnt make any more.
Yeah...I thought he got a cease and desist...Not sure you'd want to try to push another run of them with anyone...Seems like asking for trouble.
Old 05-16-2009, 09:51 AM   #11
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Yeah...I thought he got a cease and desist...Not sure you'd want to try to push another run of them with anyone...Seems like asking for trouble.
but if you want to ask for trouble, i'll take one
Old 05-16-2009, 09:52 AM   #12

oh that sucks, ill email Zeta Products right now about it, thanks for that.