Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

DeMello Slider group buy Ends May 22nd

Old 05-20-2009, 01:48 PM   #21
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect timing. I was looking for some sliders. 07 Access Cab. Still considering the bolt on, hybrid and powder coat options. Can you provide me an estimated shipping cost to 80021? Also how far do they stick out past the truck body and what is the upward angle on them?
Old 05-20-2009, 01:55 PM   #22
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-20-2009, 02:09 PM   #23
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for the great pictures. Do you have one of the full side of the truck?
Old 05-20-2009, 02:15 PM   #24
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
all i got at the moment...

Old 05-20-2009, 02:22 PM   #25
Tundra FTMFW

Perfect. Im in on the purchase if the shipping is resonable. I need to think about the options though.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:18 PM   #26
austinmacry is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantryman
austinmacry's Tacoma Gallery
Man, if I wasnt buying my lift kit and ucas in the near future I would hop in on this deal. I will hit you guys up again when Im ready to get sliders, and skids. Those sliders look fucking sweet though.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:30 AM   #27
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Looks awesome, again wish this was a longer GB as I'm ordering up from the wet okole's too... When you say "minimal drilling" for the bolt ons, what exactly needs to be drilled? Drilling doesn't bother me too much but I like to know what I'm getting into first, plus I'm still on the fence of drilling into a truck I may trade in next year (for a 4wd tacoma instead of prerunner). Thanks
Old 05-21-2009, 01:02 PM   #28

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Looks awesome, again wish this was a longer GB as I'm ordering up from the wet okole's too... When you say "minimal drilling" for the bolt ons, what exactly needs to be drilled? Drilling doesn't bother me too much but I like to know what I'm getting into first, plus I'm still on the fence of drilling into a truck I may trade in next year (for a 4wd tacoma instead of prerunner). Thanks
see my post above ---^ there are three 5/8" holes per side for the bolts on the bottom. the side bolts go through existing frame holes. i did mine with an 18v cordless, a new drill bit, and a little cutting oil. wasn't bad at all.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:47 AM   #29
Tundra FTMFW

We need a few more buyers. Please jump on this offer. They look amazing.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:00 PM   #31
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
Corona, CA.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:30 AM   #32
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
No, I meant can I get some for 05 access cab, bolt-on with extra leg. I might get fat later on.
We can add an extra leg if you want for the same price as the long beds but you would have to tell us where you want the leg. But honestly the 4 it has are pretty strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzfan View Post
Just ordered mine!!!! I have had 2 sets of these and love them. Thanks again demello.
No thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurseboy View Post
why is the group buy so short? only 5 days for people to see and figure out if they have funds to order seems pretty short.
Sorry we just extended it so you guys have a little more time now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraQr View Post
damn,,,i need more time
Granted see above response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
i bought a set of the bolt-on hybrids last year...they will hold you & a buddy with no problem.

this is a great deal everyone. if you've been on the fence, it's time to jump off! excellent quality and great customer service!

thank you, once again Mr. DeMello, for a great product and keep up the good work!

on a side note...got any new designs in the works for a rear plate bumper for second gen.?
Thank you, we have allot of ideas for products but with today's economic climate we have been slow to put any of them to metal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayster View Post
Sounds like a great deal! What are the hybrid? Bolt and Weld? I am currently interested in the Heavy Duty round bars for my Double Cab. Simply went down to the river and almost Boulder my rocker panels. Will be giving you call during my break tomorrow!

Thanks.
They can be ordered in any configuration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Perfect timing. I was looking for some sliders. 07 Access Cab. Still considering the bolt on, hybrid and powder coat options. Can you provide me an estimated shipping cost to 80021? Also how far do they stick out past the truck body and what is the upward angle on them?
About 65-75 depending on your address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Perfect. Im in on the purchase if the shipping is resonable. I need to think about the options though.
Let us know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinmacry View Post
Man, if I wasnt buying my lift kit and ucas in the near future I would hop in on this deal. I will hit you guys up again when Im ready to get sliders, and skids. Those sliders look fucking sweet though.
We might be able to help you with that as well. We could make you a package deal. We sell Icon, Sawaway, camburg and OME suspension systems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
We extended the group buy and the drilling on the 95-04 is one hole preside in the frame. Some don't even drill it because the sliders use 3 of the factory holes and some feel that is enough. It's the brackets on those years that cup the frame and provide the support and strength the bolts just keep the sliders from sliding down the frame.

On the 05-09 Tacoma's there are 3 holes in the bottom of the frame that need to be drilled if you are going to use them as sliders. If you just want to bolt them on the factory holes in the side of the frame works fine for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheehab View Post
Where are they shipping from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpparkster View Post
Corona, CA.
Thank you

Guys if you have anymore questions please let me know, I have been in the shop allot and were short handed today but I will try to respond to everyone as fast as I can. We extended the group buy till the end of this week.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:55 PM   #33
Tundra FTMFW

Bump
Old 05-29-2009, 08:43 PM   #34
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
damn there sweet! Id be intrested in a set for the 95-04 bolt on
Old 05-30-2009, 10:08 AM   #35
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
No, I meant can I get some for 05 access cab, bolt-on with extra leg. I might get fat later on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzfan View Post
Just ordered mine!!!! I have had 2 sets of these and love them. Thanks again demello.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurseboy View Post
why is the group buy so short? only 5 days for people to see and figure out if they have funds to order seems pretty short.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
damn there sweet! Id be intrested in a set for the 95-04 bolt on

We have those
Old 06-01-2009, 09:25 AM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
I take it the bracket with the funny looking hole goes towards the back
end of the truck. it seems that would fit over the little nub that exists next to the rear frame hole.

I also assume that the bolt that exists in the bottom of the frame rail is long enough to accept the aditional width of the bracket and still torque firmly back into place. and the remaining 6 (3 per side required to be drilled out.

Yeap I finally got to take a good look at mine after all this time.

timmer
Yes you are correct on both accounts.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:51 AM   #37
jayster is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
jayster's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine last week! Woo hoo...love em'. I went to Lowe's and picked up a load of 1/2 square washers to blend into the powder coat for the bottom bolts and beef up the mounts!! Put them on by myself. Had to figure out the the rear rivet guides determine what side they go on, other then that it took about an hour to put them both on.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:18 PM   #39
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon
silverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant future

Name: SlickRick
silverbullet05's Tacoma Gallery
When is the next one gonna happen. I want a pair of hybrid bolt-ons. I can drive to corona to pick them up.