Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

DeMello Slider group buy Ends May 22nd

Old 05-18-2009, 10:52 AM   #1
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
DeMello Slider group buy Ends May 22nd

DeMello Slider Group Buy

Ends Friday May 29th.

1995.5-2009 both weld on and bolt on sliders.
Please read carefully and completely

1995.5-04 HD Round sliders Normal price $375.00
If we get orders for 1-10 sets the price is $300.00
If we get orders for 11-20 the price is $275.00

Options:

Make them bolt on with all grade 8 hardware add $75.00
Make them hybrid sliders (recommended for hard wheelers) add $40.00
Make them Rock Crushers (double tube squares) 60.00
Powder coat wrinkle finish black add 65.00
2005-2009 Round sliders Normal price $385.00
If we get orders for 1-10 sets the price is $310.00
If we get orders for 11-20 the price is $285.00

Options:

Make them bolt on with all grade 8 hardware add $100.00
Make them hybrid sliders (recommended for hard wheelers) add $40.00
Make them Rock Crushers (double tube squares) 60.00
Double cab long bed (5 legs) add 20.00
Powder coat wrinkle finish black add 65.00

BED BAR
Add a bed bar to a set of sliders

Normal 1995-2009 bed bar $120.00 (Note: different mounting for 95-04 and 05-09)
Purchase with a set of sliders for $75.00

Options:
Jack clamps add: 80.00
Powder coating add 15.00
Extra tab add 10.00 per tab

Bed bars come with mounting hardware for bolting the bed bar to your bed, note that both years require drilling. Bed bars come with 3 tabs welded to the bed bar two for back up lights and one in the center for antenna. 95-04 bed bars are bent with bends on both end and 05-09 bed bars are straight.

Sliders come fully welded with good quality welds. These are built all here in corona California. Bolt on sliders are true bolt on requiring very little drilling and use all grade 8 hardware. No self tappers!

Please allow 6-8 weeks from time of ordering before your product will shipped out. Once the order is placed we will charge your CC. There is a 20% restocking fee for all orders canceled once your card has been charged. Please do not order powder coating if you may be bothered by a few nicks and scratches from shipping. We do our best to package the sliders up and keep them from getting damaged but UPS is sometimes rough with our products.

You can place orders online on our website just make sure you put group buy in the notes.
You can also call and place the order with one of us 951-735-4417

Any questions feel free to ask.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:57 AM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a special price for just the bedbar?
Old 05-18-2009, 10:58 AM   #3
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
any pics of the bed bars?
Old 05-18-2009, 11:08 AM   #4
tc2008 has a spectacular aura abouttc2008 has a spectacular aura about

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
are you for real??? I just bought a DIY slider for $230 should have waited
Old 05-18-2009, 11:15 AM   #5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
05' Access Cab bolt-on with extra leg?
Old 05-18-2009, 11:34 AM   #6
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. What a steal on the sliders.

Hopefully you will do another group buy in the future. At this time I do not have the fundage to pick some up.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:17 PM   #7
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post

X2
Old 05-18-2009, 02:12 PM   #9
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post

Hopefully you will do another group buy in the future. At this time I do not have the fundage to pick some up.
x2
Old 05-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #11
Jazzfan has a spectacular aura aboutJazzfan has a spectacular aura aboutJazzfan has a spectacular aura about

Jazzfan's Tacoma Gallery
I want the 05-06 HD Round Bolt on sliders. Can we upgrade to these. IF so put me down now!
Old 05-19-2009, 09:52 AM   #12
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Do you have a special price for just the bedbar?
No sorry, but if you order something else with them we can offer you a discount.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
I need to get some newer pics the one on our sight is older. We had a system crash a while ago and lost many of the pictures. Those were one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc2008 View Post
are you for real??? I just bought a DIY slider for $230 should have waited
Sorry, if you want to get a bed bar I will give you the same price. Since you already bought the DIY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
05' Access Cab bolt-on with extra leg?
Yes the long beds are 96in long and In our opinion need an additional leg for support.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post

We might, were really busy with custom stuff right now but our welder is slowing down so were trying to keep him busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
How come the bed bars are so expensive? I am ignorant when it come to these. Just curious. I like it but I dont want to drop that much coin on something I could pry make myself.
They are pretty simple and if you think you can make one on your own by all means give it a shot. Be sure to add up all the time it takes you to make one then what you make an hour at your regular job and see where you are with time and money. I think you will be surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzfan View Post
I want the 05-06 HD Round Bolt on sliders. Can we upgrade to these. IF so put me down now!
The 05-09 Tacoma use only the HD round sliders, we don't do a 1.5in round tube slider like we do on the older 95-04 Tacoma. we believe on the newer heavier Tacoma's that the HD round is the minim for off road use on that truck.
I hope that makes sense or did I miss your question completly?
Old 05-19-2009, 09:58 AM   #13
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!, but maybe next time....
Old 05-19-2009, 10:07 AM   #14
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post

Yes the long beds are 96in long and In our opinion need an additional leg for support.
No, I meant can I get some for 05 access cab, bolt-on with extra leg. I might get fat later on.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:06 PM   #15
Jazzfan has a spectacular aura aboutJazzfan has a spectacular aura aboutJazzfan has a spectacular aura about

Jazzfan's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine!!!! I have had 2 sets of these and love them. Thanks again demello.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:18 PM   #16
nurseboy has a spectacular aura aboutnurseboy has a spectacular aura about

nurseboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
DeMello Slider Group Buy

Ends Friday May 22nd.
why is the group buy so short? only 5 days for people to see and figure out if they have funds to order seems pretty short.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:46 PM   #17
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
damn,,,i need more time
Old 05-19-2009, 02:14 PM   #18
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
No, I meant can I get some for 05 access cab, bolt-on with extra leg. I might get fat later on.
i bought a set of the bolt-on hybrids last year...they will hold you & a buddy with no problem.

this is a great deal everyone. if you've been on the fence, it's time to jump off! excellent quality and great customer service!

thank you, once again Mr. DeMello, for a great product and keep up the good work!

on a side note...got any new designs in the works for a rear plate bumper for second gen.?
Old 05-19-2009, 02:48 PM   #19

Jazzfan's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one of those also.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:55 PM   #20
jayster is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
jayster's Tacoma Gallery
2008 Double Cab

Sounds like a great deal! What are the hybrid? Bolt and Weld? I am currently interested in the Heavy Duty round bars for my Double Cab. Simply went down to the river and almost bouldered my rocker panels. Will be giving you call during my break tomorrow!

Thanks.