Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 6!! Ends 5/30/09

Old 05-21-2009, 07:25 AM   #21
Bre2tSco2t is on a distinguished road

Bre2tSco2t's Tacoma Gallery
This is a great deal! Thanks! Do we have to have a minimum number for this GB to go forward? Or if the numbers are down, there just may not be another GB for a longer period of time?
Old 05-21-2009, 08:09 AM   #22
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bre2tSco2t View Post
This is a great deal! Thanks! Do we have to have a minimum number for this GB to go forward? Or if the numbers are down, there just may not be another GB for a longer period of time?
probably option 2 but we will get these tight wads to open up there wallets!
Old 05-21-2009, 08:09 AM   #23
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nope no #'s to hit. Just a straight GB whoever wants in gets in. I may be waiting a little while after this one to do another since I am getting married soon and that is keeping me busy.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:11 AM   #24
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Nope no #'s to hit. Just a straight GB whoever wants in gets in. I may be waiting a little while after this one to do another since I am getting married soon and that is keeping me busy.
congrats buddy! that means the hid are on the house huh?
Old 05-21-2009, 09:16 AM   #25
Bre2tSco2t is on a distinguished road

Bre2tSco2t's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

NO! Donít' do it! I have done it twice, before realizing I made a horrible mistake. Don't follow me in here, itís BAD!

No, Just Kidding. Marriage is great if you have the right girl, and I got the right one the second time around.

Thanks for doing this GB.

To All Others: This is a great deal on some great HID's. I spent Hours researching this project, so save yourself some time and jump in, you won't regret it.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:35 AM   #26
808trdsport has a spectacular aura about808trdsport has a spectacular aura about

808trdsport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
NO! Donít' do it! I have done it twice, before realizing I made a horrible mistake. Don't follow me in here, itís BAD!

No, Just Kidding. Marriage is great if you have the right girl, and I got the right one the second time around.

To All Others: This is a great deal on some great HID's. I spent Hours researching this project, so save yourself some time and jump in, you won't regret it.
ditto! don't be fooled by cheap imitations! Slim does a hella of a job.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:25 PM   #27
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808trdsport View Post
ditto! don't be fooled by cheap imitations! Slim does a hella of a job.
Quote:

Thanks Guys! I am glad you are happy with the results and quality.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:26 PM   #28

Quote:

Lol glad you got it right the second time around. I am excited I picked the winner out of the bunch lol.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:22 PM   #30
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
I REALLY like the HID's.....is there a write up on installation or an FAQ? I mean replacing bulbs is easy.....but ballasts & stuff?????? Temperature?????

I'm lost lol help me be FOUND!
Old 05-21-2009, 06:32 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
I REALLY like the HID's.....is there a write up on installation or an FAQ? I mean replacing bulbs is easy.....but ballasts & stuff?????? Temperature?????

I'm lost lol help me be FOUND!
It is MUCH easier than you think... The Temperature is the color and I always recommend 6000K it is bright white with a light tint of blue.

As for the isntall all you have to do is mount the ballasts near the headlights/foglights and plug the bulbs into the housings. For the headlights there is also a wiring harness that is simple plug and play. For the fogs its just direct plug and play with your current stock plug.

It comes with some generic instructions but it is pretty easy. My fiance' did her own Corolla headlights in less than an hour.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:44 AM   #32
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
are the slim ballast really worth it, might have enough money b4 it ends
Old 05-22-2009, 12:47 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
are the slim ballast really worth it, might have enough money b4 it ends
Yes they are. I was debating on not having the regular ballasts on this Group Buy but I didn't want to force some people away.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:55 AM   #34
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i want to put my order in tonight but i have to make sure i can pay all my bills coming up, hopefully ill pull the trigger
Old 05-22-2009, 04:50 AM   #35
Sorry for party rockin'

slim i was looking at the bulbs how much of a difference is is from a 6k to a 8k in color and light output?
Old 05-22-2009, 07:50 AM   #36
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
There will be less light output with the 8000K bulbs and will be a lot bluer. If you're looking for performance then get 6000K and if you want to have the ricer look then get the 8000K.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:11 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
There will be less light output with the 8000K bulbs and will be a lot bluer. If you're looking for performance then get 6000K and if you want to have the ricer look then get the 8000K.
^ What he said

Thanks humanoid!
Old 05-22-2009, 10:03 AM   #38
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^ What he said

Thanks humanoid!
Always glad to help out, Paul!
Old 05-22-2009, 03:43 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
did my payment go through?
Got it!

Thanks!