Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 6!! Ends 5/30/09

Old 05-23-2009, 10:41 PM   #41
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
so if I just wanted to do the fogs I would get the h10, 6000k of this?
Slim Ballast
SIZE (low beam):
H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, D2S/R/C, D4S/C/R
PRICE: $99.95 + Flat Rate Shipping
Old 05-24-2009, 05:56 AM   #42
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
These should help me when driving to work, I need to take back roads and already have problems with night driving. My question is: Is the 50w option that big of a difference and is it street legal?
Old 05-24-2009, 12:16 PM   #43
SwampThing07 will become famous soon enoughSwampThing07 will become famous soon enough
SwampThing07's Tacoma Gallery
so im gonna get some for my gf's car. She drives a Mazda 3 2008, and from what i found on mazda forums it is a H7, can anyone confirm this? Also if we bought some from the first group buy did we get regular ballast or slim ballast? just wondering on witch ones i should order for her. thanks
Old 05-24-2009, 01:00 PM   #44
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
These should help me when driving to work, I need to take back roads and already have problems with night driving. My question is: Is the 50w option that big of a difference and is it street legal?
None of these PnP kits are DOT legal, but with that said, few, if any have been pulled over due to these kits, but you may or may not pass inspection depending in which state you reside in so check you local laws.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:31 PM   #45
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Well if they are only pnp i can un pnp and go get it inspected
Old 05-26-2009, 04:33 AM   #46
Bre2tSco2t is on a distinguished road

Bre2tSco2t's Tacoma Gallery
Its been a couple of days, so I am bumping this one to allow all of TW a chance to get in on this great deal. Since getting my Taco, just a few short months ago, I have saved hundreds on some great mods here.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:03 AM   #47
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bre2tSco2t View Post
Its been a couple of days, so I am bumping this one to allow all of TW a chance to get in on this great deal. Since getting my Taco, just a few short months ago, I have saved hundreds on some great mods here.
bump for a good deal!
Old 05-26-2009, 06:37 AM   #48
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the bumps guys!
Old 05-26-2009, 06:40 AM   #49
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampThing07 View Post
so im gonna get some for my gf's car. She drives a Mazda 3 2008, and from what i found on mazda forums it is a H7, can anyone confirm this? Also if we bought some from the first group buy did we get regular ballast or slim ballast? just wondering on witch ones i should order for her. thanks
You can check the Sylvania website- Their auto lighting section has an AWESOME database for checking most make/model cars for any light you might need to replace.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:03 AM   #50
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampThing07 View Post
2008 MAZDA 3 (With halogen capsule headlamps)
Low beam headlamp
H7
thats right from sylvania
http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...RG-Results.htm
Old 05-26-2009, 07:39 PM   #51
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Only 4 more days left people!
Old 05-27-2009, 06:31 AM   #52
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Only 4 more days left people!
you heard the guy! get your wallet out and buy buy buy!!!
Old 05-27-2009, 08:44 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
you heard the guy! get your wallet out and buy buy buy!!!
Haha exactly! You guys don't want to feel left out...
Old 05-27-2009, 12:38 PM   #54
808trdsport has a spectacular aura about808trdsport has a spectacular aura about

808trdsport's Tacoma Gallery
hey Slim
this may be a question you already answered, but here goes.
can I also buy extra bulbs?
Old 05-27-2009, 06:18 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808trdsport View Post
hey Slim
this may be a question you already answered, but here goes.
can I also buy extra bulbs?
Yes you can

On the first post there is a section for additional options which also shows you pricing.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:19 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
so if I just wanted to do the fogs I would get the h10, 6000k of this?
Slim Ballast
SIZE (low beam):
H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, D2S/R/C, D4S/C/R
PRICE: $99.95 + Flat Rate Shipping
That is correct.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:30 PM   #57

Bump
Old 05-28-2009, 04:02 AM   #58

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Slim, is 50w that much brighter or is the 35 just fine?
Old 05-28-2009, 08:02 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
Slim, is 50w that much brighter or is the 35 just fine?
35w is plenty bright. I always say if your going to be using your truck off road mainly then go 50w. I would say 99% of these things sold are 35w with everyone seeing a huge difference.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:35 PM   #60

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent