Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Free Versagate Offer (Finally)

Old 06-16-2009, 08:20 PM   #1
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
Free Versagate Offer (Finally)

I'd like to make another product freely available for review on this forum -- the Versagate Bed Extender and Cargo Fence for the Tacoma.

Normally this product retails for at least $225. Anyone interested in providing a prompt review, please reply to this thread with the answer to the following question: "Why do you need an extender and/or cargo fence?"

Please feel free to include pictures in your reply. I'll choose the winning post by midnight on Wednesday, June 17, and I'll promptly arrange to have the item sent to the winning member's address.

Thanks and good luck.
AutoMatCentral

P.S. We've made a number of our products available for review on this forum in the past.

Truck Bed Extender Review
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...ersa-gate.html

100 Watt Off-Road Lamp Kit Review
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...atcentral.html

55 Watt Off-Road Lamp Kit Review
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...t-offer-2.html
Old 06-16-2009, 08:23 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
wow cool offer

i wish i needed one more often...as ive only found the need once in 4 years and that was because i was hauling all my camping gear and firewood...and had i had someone ride with me...i wouldve really needed the extra space...

hope someone jumps on this and gets good use out of it
Old 06-16-2009, 08:48 PM   #3
Mainland Newfie
mainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud of
mainland_newfie's Tacoma Gallery
well I know I could definitely use a cargo fence for my bed. I just got the g4 elite tonneau, which I love but when I throw stuff in the back, aka, my cooler full of pints to go to out with me buddies, the thing slides around like a bitch, and sometimes breaks a few, *tears. I was actually thinking of buying one, but that stuff is like twice the cost in canada, and so far in the last two months I've dumped every extra cent into the new rims (two months ago), the tonneau few weeks ago, and the new jvc stereo/dvd unit I just got last week. All pictures are on my profile as well as different threads here. Still need new speakers *next month so you can see my money is already all spent or tied up for now so it would be huge to get hooked up with that fence, the extender well someone else could use that more than me but if its a set well lets just say I could use it to be able to haul around the big fatties that wont fit in the cab with me, fat chicks need loving too, haahhaha. Well the cargo fence could be used to seperate the fat chick *kept in with the extender, from the one skinny midget chick that could happen to be back there as well, as the Tonneau opens seperately by the cab as it does from the rear.

No one can beat that answer!!! I'll even cover the shipping. PM me when you know I won, haha, ps its awesome that your willing to give the stuff away for teh sake of a few laughs on the forum
Old 06-16-2009, 09:07 PM   #6
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Man I have wanted one many times, but decided due to price I could make due without one. The reasons I want one are because right now I am at a time in my life where I am moving every few months. I am in college so in the last 6 months i have moved every possession I own when I moved into my dorm in january, then moved out back home may, then moved into my summer apartment at the end of may. In the future I have to move out of here at the beginning of july, then into my apartment for next semester in august.

Every time I had to move I had to choose wisely what to bring because of space restraints. My buddy also runs "Venture Out", our schools outdoors organization. They rent out tents, backpacks, camping gear, canoes, spelunking gear and anything else you can think of. Guess who is always the one to be called upon to haul it? Next semester I am going to try and be the vice president of the rugby team, and maybe equiptment manager so I will have to haul the goal post pads, field marking equiptment, practice tackle pads, balls, flags and uniforms. Our off road club (http://www.sc4wda.org.vt.edu/forums/index.php) regularly does trail clean up. Most of the guys have jeeps so its nice to have a truck where you can just throw tires, bags of trash etc in.

In the end I am not in need of one, but if I had one I would use it constantly and always find uses out of it.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:36 PM   #7
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Ill give it a shot. Im broke too. Haha. Well for one I work in construction and have tools that I carry around in my bed. I havent had the money to go buy a $100 bed mat to stop things from sliding around. So that just adds to the problem. This was the only truck I had to chose from when I bought it. So a long bed was out of the question. I not only do construction but I cut grass as well. So that means I have my blower, lawnmower, and weedwacker in there too. I am in college as well, but would never use it for college related purposes. Mainly just for work. I also stuff my bed full of tools and kacks when we have our So Cal mod days!

Im sure whoever gets it will deserve it. Good luck to you all!
Here is a pic of how loaded my truck can get. Not work related but you get the point. Im sure your product will work better than a tie strap. lol
Old 06-17-2009, 05:34 AM   #8
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I am in the middle of finishing my basement to make room for twins boys that will be born very shortly. So carrying 4x8 sheets of drywall, plywood and other material is a pain in the butt with my 5 ft bed. So I will be looking to get a bed extender when and if the funds become available. Looks like a great product good luck to all.

Old 06-17-2009, 06:32 AM   #9
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
I use my truck to take my motorcycle to the track and for offroad/camping trips. The extra space from the extension and/or the cargo management form the fence would be great.

I regularly wheel with a group of guys who do clean-up trail runs- We'll go out and ride our local spots and clean up whatever garbage we find- The extra space would help me a bunch with that too.

Plus eye right reelly gud.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:12 PM   #10
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thank you to everyone for your interest and replies.

Congratulations to jdkeller, who submitted the winning post and will be receiving the free Versagate bed extender/cargo fence! I look forward to seeing his review on this forum.

AutoMatCentral
Old 06-21-2009, 08:09 PM   #11
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by automatcentral View Post
Thank you to everyone for your interest and replies.

Congratulations to jdkeller, who submitted the winning post and will be receiving the free Versagate bed extender/cargo fence! I look forward to seeing his review on this forum.

AutoMatCentral
Thanks again! Looking forward to using the product!
Old 06-22-2009, 06:21 AM   #12
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Thanks again! Looking forward to using the product!
Congratulations man look forward to your write up on this product!
Old 01-13-2010, 07:26 PM   #14
Taco161 is a jewel in the roughTaco161 is a jewel in the roughTaco161 is a jewel in the roughTaco161 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Joe
Taco161's Tacoma Gallery
My Versagate was delivered on Monday 1/11 - I opened the package and one of the locking levers were broken - all it took was one email with my phone number to automatcentral explaining the problem and Tuesday morning I got a phone call from their customer service saying that a new lever would be sent out that day. Today, Thursday 1/13 I received the new locking lever in the mail.

Not only is Automatcentral offering the Versagate ,which by the way is an awesome product, at a great price their customer service is excellent also.

Joe
Old 01-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco161 View Post
My Versagate was delivered on Monday 1/11 - I opened the package and one of the locking levers were broken - all it took was one email with my phone number to automatcentral explaining the problem and Tuesday morning I got a phone call from their customer service saying that a new lever would be sent out that day. Today, Thursday 1/13 I received the new locking lever in the mail.

Not only is Automatcentral offering the Versagate ,which by the way is an awesome product, at a great price their customer service is excellent also.

Joe
Mine was used and also had a brocken clip. Guess thats going around a lot. Glad its all fixed.

Old 01-13-2010, 09:59 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwork50 View Post
There are 3 things that would make the Versa hauler especially useful for me. The first is for all of the things I do not need a tool box for but would prefer they stay in the front of the truck bed IE: my cooler, wetsuit kids backpack. Secondly, I like how the versa hauler is adjustable and moveable into different positions so that I can haul my motorcyle on one trip and put my paddleboard or longboard out the back on another. Lastly, I think the most useful feature of this product is that you get a true extra 2 feet out of the bed extender portion. I do not know how many times I really needed the bed extender, which was rounded to be square. Last week I was moving a couch and it would not fit, which meant that all of the my tie downs had to be taken out and used, what a pain. It is not just a bed extender or a truck bed divider but a versatile hauling tool. I truly hope my use of the versa hauler wins as I am excited to use it to help me with my kids, my playtime at the beach or any other project that comes to mind.
Dude, this thing ended a while ago. No need to enter. Waste your finger energy in another thread.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:53 PM   #17
Taco161 is a jewel in the roughTaco161 is a jewel in the roughTaco161 is a jewel in the roughTaco161 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Joe
Taco161's Tacoma Gallery
JD - Sorry yours was used. Mine was definitely NEW. The clip was broken in transit - Joe
Old 07-21-2010, 01:53 PM   #19

We are almost completely out of stock of this great value item. If anyone is interested, please place your order soon."