Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Potential Shrockworks Group Buy... any interest?

Old 06-21-2009, 11:54 AM   #1
Yeah, there's a TSB for that!
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DrRabbitFurHead's Tacoma Gallery
Potential Shrockworks Group Buy... any interest?

OK, here's the update as of June 22nd. Kevin at Shrockworks is willing to work with us. He has generously offered a 12% discount which I think is really cool. The deal is we need 17+ people to go in on a front bumper. Updates will be made at the link above if we can generate some interest.

I'm aware that this may be difficult to pull off since it is a big ticket item but I figured it is worth a try.

PEACE!
Old 06-22-2009, 07:35 AM   #2
Banned
arrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
arrrghhh's Tacoma Gallery
comment no longer appropriate...
Old 06-22-2009, 07:43 AM   #4
Banned
arrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
lol is shrockworks notorious for taking forever to pump out products?
Old 06-22-2009, 04:18 PM   #7
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sorry guys, the "other" forum shut down the link because you can only start group buys with their sponsors. That's fine. I'll just PM the people who were interested and send them along this way. The deal is 12% off of the order and it would take no more than 2 months to fabricate and ship from the time the order is placed. That isn't a bad deal. If there is any interest please add your name below...

1. DrRabbitFurHead
Old 06-29-2009, 04:26 AM   #10
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toku58 View Post
And that's why I no longer go there!
really? were you not like second in line on there?
Old 06-29-2009, 09:21 PM   #11
toku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
really? were you not like second in line on there?
Yeah! But I got fed up with their chicken Sh*T attitude towards GB's and how they ran things over there.
Ever since Autoforums purchased TN it went down hill fast!
All they were interested in was making a profit. They didn't give a crap about the forum members.
And I wasn't there to line their pockets, I was there to help out the other Tacoma owners.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:40 AM   #12

Quote:
Yeah! But I got fed up with their chicken Sh*T attitude towards GB's and how they ran things over there.
Ever since Autoforums purchased TN it went down hill fast!
All they were interested in was making a profit. They didn't give a crap about the forum members.
And I wasn't there to line their pockets, I was there to help out the other Tacoma owners.
Well you always offered good info to me on TN and I thank you for it. I hardly ever posted but whenever I had bad ball joints on the LR UCA's... you were there to help me out. Alignment questions... I searched... your posts were what I saw.
When I registered here at TW they had a box to ask "who referred you" and I put toku58. And I also said that I saw the reference in your signature block on TN.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:13 PM   #13
toku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
yea nadeem and Dana removed his sig....... and stripped him of his lifetime membership. Didn't you pay for that Brian?
No I didn't pay for that. I figured after I told Nadeem he was a Dumb*ss he would do something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRabbitFurHead View Post
Well you always offered good info to me on TN and I thank you for it. I hardly ever posted but whenever I had bad ball joints on the LR UCA's... you were there to help me out. Alignment questions... I searched... your posts were what I saw.
When I registered here at TW they had a box to ask "who referred you" and I put toku58. And I also said that I saw the reference in your signature block on TN.
I'm always willing to help in any way I can. By the way you're wasting your time with the Guru's over a TTORA also.

TW is a 100X better than those forums. The members here are good guys! (And Gals!)
Old 07-02-2009, 02:15 AM   #14

I figured that out a while ago. Seems like a bunch of young kids with some pretty big chips on their shoulders on TTORA. The helpful people there all seem to hang out over here too. I've learned more reading some of the DIY threads, and searching over here on TW than over the last 3 years combined at TN, TTORA and Tundra Solutions. I've found a new home!
Old 07-02-2009, 04:17 AM   #15
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No I didn't pay for that. I figured after I told Nadeem he was a Dumb*ss he would do something like that.

I'm always willing to help in any way I can. By the way you're wasting your time with the Guru's over a TTORA also.

TW is a 100X better than those forums. The members here are good guys! (And Gals!)
i dont blame you toku for getting out of there. ill tell you what i almost put money into that site untill i found my real home.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:05 AM   #16
Banned
yea, i found this forum is one of the best for how-to's, general advice, etc... the problem i have with this forum is the local section (at least for the colorado area) is dead. TTORA has a very active area (again, for colorado at least) so for trail runs, i like talking with those folks. there's douchebags in the local area for sure, but they're everywhere. seems like procreation of dumbasses has hit record highs. i guess stupid people don't know how to use contraceptives.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:25 AM   #17
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
yea, i found this forum is one of the best for how-to's, general advice, etc... the problem i have with this forum is the local section (at least for the colorado area) is dead. TTORA has a very active area (again, for colorado at least) so for trail runs, i like talking with those folks. there's douchebags in the local area for sure, but they're everywhere. seems like procreation of dumbasses has hit record highs. i guess stupid people don't know how to use contraceptives.
hahahah I was talking with a budy yesterday about stupid people reproducing. We were saying that there should be some test that everyone had to take at age 18. It would be someone like a surgeon general that would give the test and would score you on wheather you swere to stupid to reproduce or not. The dumbasses of the world would fail and die off eventually. of coarse this is all compleatly unethical but it could work
Old 07-02-2009, 12:12 PM   #18
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
hahahah I was talking with a budy yesterday about stupid people reproducing. We were saying that there should be some test that everyone had to take at age 18. It would be someone like a surgeon general that would give the test and would score you on wheather you swere to stupid to reproduce or not. The dumbasses of the world would fail and die off eventually. of coarse this is all compleatly unethical but it could work
i honestly think there should be some sort of test. i don't know if it should test intelligence, as that can be relative - but it should AT LEAST test the competence of the parents to care for the child. this'll never happen, as you said it's "unethical" - i say it's unethical to bring a child into the world that you cannot care for. but what do i know.

wow, sorry for the off-topic in this thread. i guess it's mostly a dead thread since the GB didn't go thru, but damn!
Old 10-13-2009, 08:27 PM   #20
ashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of light
ashjwilliams's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Or you could just let liberals have their way on the abortion issue...