Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Feeler: All pro front plate off road bumper group buy

Old 06-27-2009, 07:38 PM   #1
Banned
bermise will become famous soon enough
bermise's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: All pro front plate off road bumper group buy

Would anyone be interested in starting a group buy for the all-pro front bumpers?
Old 06-28-2009, 12:29 PM   #3
Banned
bermise's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure you could still be considered as part of the group buy. I want mine ASAP. So I will not wait for a certain amount of members to join up. As soon as the bumpers are in stock, I will order however many are needed at that time. I have no idea how much we will save since they always sell out anyways at full price.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:41 PM   #4
salsataco is on a distinguished road
salsataco's Tacoma Gallery
if the price is right I'll bite!
Old 06-28-2009, 09:19 PM   #5
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
im in
Old 06-28-2009, 11:35 PM   #6
ratch3t has a spectacular aura aboutratch3t has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Aviation Ordnanceman
ratch3t's Tacoma Gallery
I am in if I can get one for the 01-04
Old 06-29-2009, 11:37 AM   #7
Banned
bermise's Tacoma Gallery
I talked to Sarah at All pro today and she said they would look into a group buy for the All pro front & rear bumpers very soon.
The front bumpers were getting some minor changes to add some clearance and they should be in stock in 3-4 weeks. Thats plenty of time to make a group buy list. I am sure you can add other armor needed for a discount too.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:51 PM   #9
BlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Arron
BlueYota's Tacoma Gallery
What does one of those bumpers weigh? I am debating between an All-pro replacement or just on of those normal brush guards but it just depends on how heavy the All-Pro is.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:25 PM   #11
13th wunder
chyknees will become famous soon enough
chyknees's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
price depending.
depending on price..i might be in
Old 06-30-2009, 01:41 PM   #12
Banned
bermise's Tacoma Gallery
oakleyTRD, how much would you say your front bumper weighs with just the three bumper pieces not the IFS skid?

I do know they quoted me $86 for Fedex shipping to Houston TX.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:58 PM   #13
Banned
bermise's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, only 90lbs. I thought it would be over a 100lbs for sure.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:06 PM   #14
Tex'yoda is on a distinguished road

Tex'yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on price...
Old 06-30-2009, 03:53 PM   #15
BeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BeachBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueYota View Post
What does one of those bumpers weigh? I am debating between an All-pro replacement or just on of those normal brush guards but it just depends on how heavy the All-Pro is.
It's waaay heavier than stock

then it's waay lighter than an ARB or similar.. and it's modular
Old 06-30-2009, 04:07 PM   #16
Yeah, there's a TSB for that!
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DrRabbitFurHead's Tacoma Gallery
I was told that it was about 138lbs (shipping weight) the other day when I placed my order. I also found out earlier today when I added the IFS skid plate to my order that they are modifying the next set of bumpers for MORE clearance around the head lights and fenders. This is GOOD because several of the other forum members who bought AP Bumpers earlier in the year have a post going in the 2nd gen forum about rubbing around the lights/fenders, powdercoat coming off, using washers for more space, adding weather stripping to keep the paint on the truck during flexing, etc... It sounds like we're going to get the bumpers that AP is modifying to fix these issues which is awesome in my book.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:55 PM   #17
Tacolution is on a distinguished road
Tacolution's Tacoma Gallery
Is this still going on? I might be interested in the front bumper...
Old 07-21-2009, 11:30 AM   #18
Banned
bermise's Tacoma Gallery
This was just a feeler thread. Allpro has made no deals for a group buy yet.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:37 AM   #19
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
price depending.